+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1341Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Is it possible she is trying to cover bad skin? Heavy makeup is never the way to go.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's kinda like when a young woman gets too much plastic surgery early on. You can tell that the works been done and instead of looking younger they just look older. I think that it's because you associate over the top plastic surgery with older women (at least that's the way it was for years). Meg Ryan was always so cute (in a girl next door way), once she started with "the work" she just looked like a middle aged woman trying to look younger. Sometimes less really is more.

FORT Fogey

^^^ it just goes to show that confidence really IS sexy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3670692;
    That's nice. Is he there for them all or is he living with prospective babymomma five? Is he there to tuck them in at night, to play ball with them, to be there when they had a bad day at school?

Or does it depend on visiting day?

:nono
    That's a little offensive....

There are a lot of kids who's father's don't have other kids but they don't see them every night, due to divorce or whatever. It doesn't mean they aren't a part of their kids life and that they don't support them. It doesn't mean that they don't go to every single basketball game/ dance recital/ school meeting.

There are a lot of parents who live in the same house as their kids who can't say that they do those things. It's much more important to be there emotionally than physically.

When all the "wives" brought their kids to that King Tut place tonight, Kandi and her fiancÚ brought her daughter and a little boy with them. Could that boy be one of the fiancÚ's sons?

I think I like the Atlanta franchise the least of all. Or maybe it is just this season so far. I don't know what it is, but besides all the drama, they are just boring people.

Anyone else watch the one-hour show prior to tonight's new episode? They really went into overdrive at that restaurant! I thought what was shown last week was bad enough.....this show tonight showed that it was 100 times worse!

And Michael Lohan? Really? Between him and a lot of the Atlanta dudes decked out in Ed Hardy shirts, I almost expect to see Jon Gosselin showing up in Atlanta soon!

One word to describe the extra footage show tonight --- yawn...

The women fight. We get it, Bravo! Stop beating a dead horse. Get to the next drama...

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3671201;
    yeah . . . . i'm serious and i agree, would've never figured her for a day under 40.
    Last seasin, I found on the Gwinntett County Court website where she had a speeding ticket and she was 30.
    Kocktail Kat

MamaC- ITA, Atlanta is not my favorite.....
    Yelling the loudest doesn't make you right, just makes you the loudest. The other RH's argue and whatnot but not to this extent. They generally keep it to one topic not jump from one thing to another keep the argument going. K & B. being the exception
    I also agree that being in the same house doesn't make you great parents. It is the old cliche of quality over quantity.(ideally the kids get both from you)
    Michael Lohan----certainly a fine example of a great Dad(j/k) What brings him to this show now???? And I am not a big Ed Hardy fan either.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Did anyone notice Kim's NEW big fat lips on "Watch What Happened Live"? Have to say that the King Tut exhibit was waisted on that group. Kim didn't even know who King Tut was! Kandi's fiance NEVER STOPPED TEXTING! He seems like a real dud and I hope that she changes her mind about marrying him. I didn't like the remarks that Nene was making about Kandi. Her calling Kandi "getto" was a great example of the pot calling the kettle black! I don't even see that with Kandi, but Nene? YES! Dwight seemed pretty decent on this show. I had to change the channel during the speed dating. It was way too embarrassing to watch.

And we are surprised SKim doesn't know who King Tut is???? I'm not sure she knows who anyone is unless they design clothes. (that was the figurative you-not literal)
    She can't spell cat either.
    I may be in the minority here, but I like Kandi. I hope she dumps this guy as well..
    I used to like NeNe but now she is getting kind of irritating...never did like Sheree
    Still not sure about Lisa....I like her but then she can be a little pot stirrer can't she????
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

+ Reply to Thread