+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #971
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Kim was on the Today show with Andy Cohen.
    She's not attractive and she wears way too much makeup.
    Have no idea how old she is, but she definitely looks long in the tooth.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  2. #972
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    she's 30/31

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3670976;
    Kim was on the Today show with Andy Cohen.
    She's not attractive and she wears way too much makeup.
    Have no idea how old she is, but she definitely looks long in the tooth.

  3. #973
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3670983;
    she's 30/31
    Are you serious?
    I have nothing against her, but there is no way I would ever have thought she's that age.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  4. #974
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    yeah . . . . i'm serious and i agree, would've never figured her for a day under 40.

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3671070;
    Are you serious?
    I have nothing against her, but there is no way I would ever have thought she's that age.

  5. #975
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    The reason I love these shows is because they always make me feel better about myself.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  6. #976
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3671214;
    The reason I love these shows is because they always make me feel better about myself.
    yeah, I would have to pretty much have to have killed someone to not feel like a saint after watching this stuff

  7. #977
    FORT Fan Gandolf 5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    169

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Geezooey----30/31
    I thought at least 40 if not a little older. I look really well preserved for my age then.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

  8. #978
    Kiz
    Kiz is offline
    FORT Fogey Kiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    948

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    After I saw Kim, I couldn't believe she was only 30ish. Smoking and hard living certainly has taken its toll on her looks.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

  9. #979
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3671214;
    The reason I love these shows is because they always make me feel better about myself.
    Yep! Intervention. Obsessed and Hoarders make me feel better, about myself, too! Maybe THAT'S why I watch all of this stuff! They all make you say to yourself, "Hey, maybe I'm not so bad"! Soon there will be a show about people "addicted" to these stupid shows. I'll sign up first!

  10. #980
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3671368;
    After I saw Kim, I couldn't believe she was only 30ish. Smoking and hard living certainly has taken its toll on her looks.
    I doesn't help if you're not that good looking to begin with. She wasn't a great beauty when she was younger. Not ugly, just average. She's got one of those "horse faces", long and big. She's also a big girl all around. Sure, sometimes it works when a woman adds a bunch of makeup, false eyelashes and extra hair. It's fine if you're going out but Kim seems wear this look all of the time. Makes you feel like she's hiding something. Possibly and old, ugly head!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.