+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 406 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 4056
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #901
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3660448;
    shorthand for "socioeconomicstatus". I didn't know what it was at first either....I had to stop and think about...I'm such a
    Thanks, I was still trying to figure it out...whew now time to do some real work!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

  2. #902
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    OMG, tonight is going to be one of the best TV nights I have ever watched.

    First Jessie's (we hope, go wizard!) eviction on BB, then the wig pull heard around the world!!!

  3. #903
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3660767;
    OMG, tonight is going to be one of the best TV nights I have ever watched.

    First Jessie's (we hope, go wizard!) eviction on BB, then the wig pull heard around the world!!!
    I know!!! I am so excited! Now, I only have to decide which to watch and which to record... they're both on at the same time for me!!

  4. #904
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3660829;
    I know!!! I am so excited! Now, I only have to decide which to watch and which to record... they're both on at the same time for me!!

    Oh, that's too bad. In my time zone, I think I hop from BB straight into RHOA. Or maybe there is an hour in between. Is RHOA 10/9 central or 9/8 central?

  5. #905
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    I *think* it's 10/9 central

  6. #906
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3660852;
    I *think* it's 10/9 central

    that's just as well. I'll play some Wii in between shows then.

  7. #907
    FORT Fogey Starbucks880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,091

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    How disappointing! The wig didn't come off. I actually think Kim came off more believable (not that I am a fan or think she doesn't lie or anything). Sheree's reaction was extreme--I think she was protesting a bit too much for someone who didn't do what Kim said she did. I also would have concerns about who Khandi is marrying if she were my daughter.

  8. #908
    FORT Fogey tvaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cypress,California
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3662497;
    How disappointing! The wig didn't come off. I actually think Kim came off more believable (not that I am a fan or think she doesn't lie or anything). Sheree's reaction was extreme--I think she was protesting a bit too much for someone who didn't do what Kim said she did. I also would have concerns about who Khandi is marrying if she were my daughter.
    Boo-hoo-hoo! I couldn't wait to find out so I came here. That wig has probably fused onto her head by now! thanks for the update!

  9. #909
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,623

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3662511;
    Boo-hoo-hoo! I couldn't wait to find out so I came here. That wig has probably fused onto her head by now! thanks for the update!
    My guess is its a lace front wig that is attached with glue.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. #910
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,497

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Next Thursday there will be an additional hour, at 9 pm, with unseen clips of "the fight." The regularly scheduled show will air at its usual 10 pm time slot.

    So set those DVRs!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.