+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 406 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3655359;
    Saw this on Bravo board. Kim once worked at a nursing home. (duh, not sure what capacity). Heck my daughter did in high school as a volunteer.

Kim gets $250,000 a year in alimony from ex. She gets $30,000 a month child support from Daniel Toce, Jr. of Conneticut. I'd say Kim is doing alright.

Lisa lost her home to foreclosure August 4th.
    Thirty thousand a month for child support?????

Dayum.

She does know that that's the kids money right? Not for her to spend on her little old self.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Doesn't look like those children are hurting for anything to me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lol, i believe that the media may have sensationalized the story. many ppl are short selling prop these days. heck, my fam just bought a short sale condo.

as for the kids, k sweat has custody of the kids, but she has visitation and i believe it is pretty frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3656706;
    Hmmmmm....

Housewives’s Lisa Wu Hartwell: We Were Not Evicted - PEOPLE TV Watch

The drama continues with the Real Housewives of Atlanta, both on camera and off. Despite reports that Lisa Wu Hartwell and husband, Ed, were evicted from their Atlanta home, the housewife tells PEOPLE.com, “We chose to move, we were not evicted.”

Adds Hartwell, 38, “It was decision that we made and not one that was made for us. But we were not put out.” As for the TMZ report that the couple defaulted on their bank loan, she re-affirms that an attempt to restructure the loan “didn’t work out,” but her family was “not evicted, it was a short-sell. It was not a foreclosure.”

Admitting she has felt the pressure of the recession, she says the couple and their children have moved into a new “downsized” home in a neighboring community. Scrutiny and blog buzz “make me laugh,” adds Hartwell, but it’s nothing compared to the catfights on the show.

“I’m watching like, ‘this is crazy,’ ” she says of the first two episodes. And Thursday’s follow up to the fight between Kim Zolciak, Sheree Whitfield and NeNe Leaks promises to be hair-raising. “You haven’t seen nothing yet!”

--------------------

The bolded part stuck out for me. Where it says "their children." They only have the one little toddler boy, correct? And she is trying for another baby. Could her children from her first marriage actually live with her but are just not filmed?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3656719;
    Keith Sweat has custody. I just saw an article yesterday that says Lisa is suing for custody.
    I wonder how participating in trash talking and stirring up fights will help her in that?

while i suppose it may have some impact, i wonder how much really? i mean, hell, who doesn't do that at some point or another? luckily for most of us, our lives are not being filmed, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3657513;
    I wonder how participating in trash talking and stirring up fights will help her in that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3657268;
    I had already posted in the thread earlier that Lisa's other two kids live with Dad. He has custody and refused to sign off on them being on the show as they are still minors. But Lisa was still hoping to have them on at some point during this season.
    Sorry.

FORT Fanatic

Seems like Keith Sweat was either on Tyra or Essence magazine, where he spoke openly about why he had custody. Just can't get the old brain to remember what he said!

Also Bravo board has (pg26/27) some links about the quiet, sweet Greg Leakes and lawsuits. Looks like if Kim said he was broke, was the least of his problems. Though old cases, we have child-support, evictions, shoplifting, and some more items.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3657461;
    perhaps you aren't a christian, but for those that are, adultery is a sin. end of story.
    I don't know of ANY religions that encourage adultery and I'm an atheist and I still feel that it is just plain wrong. I really don't know what religion has to do with ANY of this. Actually, I would bet money that Kim considers herself a christian. Religious or not, people ALWAYS find ways to bend the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3657567;
    Sorry.
    No problem....I can't always keep track of everything on here either. I do enjoy your posts though....very thoughtful.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around that "adultery without permission" thing though. I have posted MHO already so I guess I will just let it go.
    I have to agree with buttahfly on a couple of points.....how does anyone truly know what the housewives socioeconomic status was before they got on the show. And why does it bother some that they "networked" after they got married and moved up on the social scale? Were they just supposed to fade into the background and do nothing???? As I said before, especially in these tough economic times, you have to use any legal advantage you can to get ahead....whether it be using you husband's contacts to further your career or asking friends and neighbors for job leads/references etc....and if some of them don't have to work or choose not too due to their husband's financial status...well good for them. Unfortunately, I am not in that position and I am fairly certain most of the U.S.A. isn't either. One more thing before I get bashed on this one.....if it was the other way around and the wife made more money and the husband could choose to work or not....that would be fine as well.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Newbie

You'd think that Bim (Kim + bimbo) pulling down over a half million a year that she could buy something to cover those discusting boobs. I'm tired of seeing them.

+ Reply to Thread