+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 404 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3655074;
    What does being married to Keith have to do with the License? She had to pass the test for the thing and I highly doubt the much whining keith Sweat earned it for her.
    Too funny, I remember everyone always saying he was either whining or begging in all of his songs.

so let me see if I have this right.

If you marry a man who happens to earn a good living, that automatically makes you a gold digger and you are no different from the little wh*** who gets all of her money on her back with other women's husbands?

FORT Fanatic

Saw this on Bravo board. Kim once worked at a nursing home. (duh, not sure what capacity). Heck my daughter did in high school as a volunteer.

Kim gets $250,000 a year in alimony from ex. She gets $30,000 a month child support from Daniel Toce, Jr. of Conneticut. I'd say Kim is doing alright.

Lisa lost her home to foreclosure August 4th.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3655359;
    Saw this on Bravo board. Kim once worked at a nursing home. (duh, not sure what capacity). Heck my daughter did in high school as a volunteer.

Kim gets $250,000 a year in alimony from ex. She gets $30,000 a month child support from Daniel Toce, Jr. of Conneticut. I'd say Kim is doing alright.

Lisa lost her home to foreclosure August 4th.

30,000 a month in child support? OMG

I tought Lisa was the one who was married to the guy who did the cooking, put out the rose petals and drew the bath for the 2 of them, correct? I thought he's some pro ballplayer, so why can't they pay their mortgage?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

30k I guess that's just keeping them in the lifestyle the kids had grown accustomed to while the Kim and her hubby were together.

OK, Since someone posted that Lisa had been married to Keith Sweat, I looked him up. He has full custody of all 4 of his kids - 2 with Lisa and 2 from another relationship.
    It is very seldom, even in this day and age, that kids go to their fathers and not their mothers. What's up with Lisa? I've only watched this season of RHOA - 2 or 3 episodes - so I know nothing of the history.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3655442;
    I tought Lisa was the one who was married to the guy who did the cooking, put out the rose petals and drew the bath for the 2 of them, correct? I thought he's some pro ballplayer, so why can't they pay their mortgage?
    Ed was cut by the Raiders. He is hoping according to Lisa to get picked up this season. If you want to see a pic of Big Poppa's house that has a Salon, Movie theatre outdoor living room and a Morroccan room. The master Bedroom has 2 tvs built into the bed, one for him and one for the Mrs.

There is no way that man is leaving that house and woman for that Skank Kim. The wife is named Kim Also. A picture of Mr Poppa, which looks just like the one TMZ posted is on there also. Jezebel.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3655074;
    What does being married to Keith have to do with the License? She had to pass the test for the thing and I highly doubt the much whining keith Sweat earned it for her.
    I'm with you on this one.....Maybe I missed something somewhere but I too don't understand why being married to an influential/wealthy person makes you a flatbacker. It is no different then someone from a less wealthy position asking friends to keep their eyes and ears open for a job/find contacts etc...Unless I am mistaken that's called "networking". Skim(you gotta love that name) is using for lack of a better word a married man to continue her lifestyle and doesn't really have any sort of job per se. Except of course, her entertaining Big Poppa and her dabbling in "wigs" and that gosh -awful singing career that thankfully ended.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3654944;
    I agree. Excluding the new housewife, who's a respected songwriter in the music industry & a former member of the group Xscape, the other castmembers achieved their socioeconomic status via their SO/DHs. IMHO this explains their less-than-affluent/classless behavior.

...but while she was married to her now ex-DH, Keith Sweat, whom she divorced in 2003.
    Thanks for getting my pont, Angela!

And in response to others, "adultery without permission" sounded wierd as I typed it, but ... as long as it is mutually agreed upon, if two people agree to be husband and wife in name only and sleep around on the side, then who cares? It might not match what my morals lean to, but as long as they are in agreement and no one is getting hurt, then I don't see the problem.

For Big Poppa to remain in the middle of all this for as long as he has despite breaking up with Kim, I wouldn't be suprised if he and his wife have an arrangment along these lines. Otherwise, I imagine he would have been out of the fray the moment he was revealed as Big Poppa. Pure speculation, of course.

+ Reply to Thread