+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 417 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3654023;
    I just also think that in a few months, mathematically, we'll have run through most possible combos of enemies and allies and then where will we be?
    So true! Right now I'm not feeling all this ganging up on Kim. Never had much respect for Sheree, and the little humor I found with NeNe is fading. Not a Lisa fan, not sure about Kandi yet, and so sad when that leaves Kim!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3649239;
    Actually the other women are married with the excpetion of Sheree who is divorced. So Kim is different she is getting by off money from a married man. The other woman have a right to the money their husbands earn.

Kim is taking money from a man that should be spending that money on his own family and not buying man made Boobies for his bimbo!
    That wasn't my point, really. My point was that none of these women (well, maybe the new girl; I don't know anything about her) had lucrative careers before meeting their spouses/lovers/whatever. Lisa's success (whatever level it's at) came about after she married her husband.

In this respect, they are all living off the fruits of others - married or not.

Reg. Kym taking money from a married man....yes, under normal circumstances, that would be a very bad thing. However, it's been said that celebrity/big-buck often wives agree to "open marriages" in exchange for wealthy lifestyles.

I'm not saying this is BP's wife's situation because I have no clue. But, it could be. The exposure for BP might be something he really enjoys. Who knows.

But yes, you are right. Adultery without permission is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3654356;
    That wasn't my point, really. My point was that none of these women (well, maybe the new girl; I don't know anything about her) had lucrative careers before meeting their spouses/lovers/whatever. Lisa's success (whatever level it's at) came about after she married her husband.

Reg. Kym taking money from a married man....yes, under normal circumstances, that would be a very bad thing. However, it's been said that celebrity/big-buck often wives agree to "open marriages" in exchange for wealthy lifestyles.

I'm not saying this is BP's wife's situation because I have no clue. But, it could be. The exposure for BP might be something he really enjoys. Who knows.

I have to disagree. I have researched Lisa and she has had her Realtors License issued to her since 1998 according to the the Georgia Real Estate Commission. The license is still active. for both Sales and qualifying broker. That is well before she met Ed Hartwell.

Kandi is an established and successful singer and songwriter the platinum Albums and even Grammy she has is proof of that.

Nene is a wife and she is allowed to reap whatever rewards her husband desires to give to her.

Kim- Kim is what we call a Ho. Kim has no visible means of support besides another woman's husband. So I put both Kim & Sheree into the same category, giving even Sheree even more props because she was married and had to put up with her ex while he played football and cheated with other women. Sheree earned whatever Money she may get from her Ex.

Kim earned hers on her back.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm going out on a limb here but...
    "Adultery without permission is wrong"
    So adultery with permission is okey-dokey. I'm not a buttoned up spinster midwestern Sunday go to meetin' gal but really...........Maybe I don't get out much. Adultery with or without permission is still...tah-dah Adultery.
    Don't go off on me about the stereotype example. I live in the midwest-am employed at a school and do go to Sunday meetin' so it's not a finger pointing slam at anyone.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3654689;
    I'm going out on a limb here but...
    "Adultery without permission is wrong"
    So adultery with permission is okey-dokey. I'm not a buttoned up spinster midwestern Sunday go to meetin' gal but really...........Maybe I don't get out much. Adultery with or without permission is still...tah-dah Adultery.
    Don't go off on me about the stereotype example. I live in the midwest-am employed at a school and do go to Sunday meetin' so it's not a finger pointing slam at anyone.
    I am with you. That line hit me the wrong way, too. I've even got an issue with people hooking up with other people because they are "separated". "Separated" is not divorced; maybe it's just me on that one. When it's over, and you want to move on...physically...completely end it instead of playing word games.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

and!?!?!?!? i don't get your point at all. so what if these women married well off men. that says nothing abt them.

and uhhhh, adultery is wrong. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3654356;

Just read on TMZ that Lisa and Ed where evicted from their home for not making payments on the loan. Its a dang shame.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard this morning that it is, indeed, a foreclosure, but they have several other properties to move in to, so they are not "up a tree", so to speak.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

My point was that none of these women (well, maybe the new girl; I don't know anything about her) had lucrative careers before meeting their spouses/lovers/whatever. Lisa's success (whatever level it's at) came about after she married her husband.
    I agree. Excluding the new housewife, who's a respected songwriter in the music industry & a former member of the group Xscape, the other castmembers achieved their socioeconomic status via their SO/DHs. IMHO this explains their less-than-affluent/classless behavior.

I have researched Lisa and she has had her Realtors License issued to her since 1998 according to the the Georgia Real Estate Commission. The license is still active. for both Sales and qualifying broker. That is well before she met Ed Hartwell.
    ...but while she was married to her now ex-DH, Keith Sweat, whom she divorced in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3654944;
    I agree. Excluding the new housewife, who's a respected songwriter in the music industry & a former member of the group Xscape, the other castmembers achieved their socioeconomic status via their SO/DHs. IMHO this explains their less-than-affluent/classless behavior.

...but while she was married to her now ex-DH, Keith Sweat, whom she divorced in 2003.
    What does being married to Keith have to do with the License? She had to pass the test for the thing and I highly doubt the much whining keith Sweat earned it for her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread