+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 404 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree1361Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3652984;
    She 's lied about other things, why not about being a nurse? I doubt if she even graduated from high school. She also seems to lack any kind of true feelings or compassion, two things that a nurse should have.

There is proof out there. It was posted on a site I frequent. Once I remember where and when I saw it I will post a link to it. I also saw a copy of her drivers license proofing her age is correct as well.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3653182;
    There is proof out there. It was posted on a site I frequent. Once I remember where and when I saw it I will post a link to it. I also saw a copy of her drivers license proofing her age is correct as well.
    I saw the copy of the drivers license, but I would need to see proof of a degree. I'm kind of leaning towards a CNA or LPN maybe, but I would hate to discredit that profession adding Kim to the group.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I don't believe any of them 100%. They all have issues, some more than others. After Nene's performance on the after video of Watch what happens, she's totally dropped to the bottom in my book. I cannot stand people that truly believe if you talk over them then you win. She interrupted even Andy when he was addressing Kim.

Kim may be a bald-faced liar, but she will let the other person finish a sentence before she jumps in. Nene talks to hear herself talk, then congratulates herself for her wisdom.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I noticed that there is a singer named Peabo Bryson performing near my home. I remembered Kandi's aunt mentioning Uncle Peabo. When I googled Peabo Bryson it said that the government seized his property in Atlanta because of tax problems. I wonder if this is Kandi's uncle or is Peabo just a popular name in Georgia?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3653909;
    I noticed that there is a singer named Peabo Bryson performing near my home. I remembered Kandi's aunt mentioning Uncle Peabo. When I googled Peabo Bryson it said that the government seized his property in Atlanta because of tax problems. I wonder if this is Kandi's uncle or is Peabo just a popular name in Georgia?
    I think her uncle was "Bebo". Looked like everyone had a B, in their names. Peabo Bryson was a great singer, did have tax problems. Once was married to a boxer Sugar Ray Leonards ex-wife Juanita. (okay, I'm showing my age.) Just hope the memory holds up!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And Peabo Bryson has a wonderful voice! If you go to see him, I don't think you'll be disappointed. If memory serves, he did a lovely duet with Celine Dion...Beauty and The Beast.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3646439;
    As others have said not really enjoying this season too much, but I will watch until I decide I've have enough of the fighting, and staged "acting". One day we like Sheree, then we make up, then Kim is the target, then we make up. Then we fight, and have the he said, she said drama from last season. Too much....show some new stuff.
    I just also think that in a few months, mathematically, we'll have run through most possible combos of enemies and allies and then where will we be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3649405;
    That is not Kim. That woman's forehead isn't right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3650072;
    I am going to disagree. Lisa has a real estate business and I think some other stuff too. She is a workaholic. NeNe was a single mom who worked before he met her current husband. Yes, she is better off financially now, but she managed to make ends meet before. Kandi has a Grammy Award and I am sure has earned her own money.

Sleeping with a married man is trashy. Sleeping with another woman's husband for money (like Kiim does) makes her basically a prostitute. How in the world are the others prostituting themselves?

Have you even watched this show?
    The other thing I noticed is that Lisa is open about how wonderful it is that her husband was able to make money, and how she wishes he didn't have to go so far. She seems grateful to him or glad of him, not like she's using him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3652822;
    "Skim"??? Good one!!!

And you cannot convince me, without documented proof, that that woman is a registered nurse. She might have been a CNA (not meaning any insults to our professional, serious CNAs who are wonderful and very needed and very valuable) but RN or LPN??? Hecky NO!! She doesn't have the attention span or dedication to anything to stay that focused for that long.
    OMG love it.

"Bright shiny ball gown! Bright shiny ball gown!" and she scampers off, leaving her text books and nursing classes to sigh, alone and wait for a more dedicated partner.
    Last edited by AngloAm; 08-10-2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: fix a tag

+ Reply to Thread