+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 409 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3652019;
    Lisa walks in the door, dinner is waiting in the hallway (a nice hallway) and no one washes their hands before they eat! NASTY
    Too funny.
    Not sure what is nastier though - the lack of hand washing, or the fact that they seem ready to do the nasty in front of the viewing audience!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They are a seriously attractive couple. I love how he is so off into her. Now that's the way it should be between married couples!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3652142;
    They are a seriously attractive couple. I love how he is so off into her. Now that's the way it should be between married couples!
    Yeah........Just give it a few more years
    Last edited by tvaholic; 08-09-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: changed to periods!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3652377;
    Yeah........Just give it a few more years
    I'm not sure if I heard this right but Kandi's mom made it sound like the fiance has 6 kids with 4 different women! Maybe he doesn't sound like much of a catch after all. What do you guys know about this? Just want to add, only 4 more days to a new episode! I sure hope that the wig comes off!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 08-09-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3652385;
    I'm not sure if I heard this right but Kandi's mom made it sound like the fiance has 6 kids with 4 different women! Maybe he doesn't sound like much of a catch after all. What do you guys know about this? Just want to add, only 4 more days to a new episode! I sure hope that the wig comes off!
    You heard it right. That seems to be the crux of why her momma does not want her to marry him. Kandi's 1 of my favorites. I really like her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3646068;
    ..... and I 'm sure they all read the boards and blogs.
    If they're reading boards, probably they read only Bravo boards, which are heavily edited, letting through only the very nicest negative comments. I'll bet these women never read about what skanks most viewers think they are.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

[QUOTE=chitex3;3630436;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3628711;

Kim's sugar daddy was on MTV teen cribs,with his wife and children in their over the top home. Lee's wife is named Kim also, if I remember correctly.
    I don't think Skim has a sugar daddy at all. She looks and acts like a prostitute, and her johns must go by the collective name BigPoppa. The "man" just plain doesn't exist.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Skim"??? Good one!!!

And you cannot convince me, without documented proof, that that woman is a registered nurse. She might have been a CNA (not meaning any insults to our professional, serious CNAs who are wonderful and very needed and very valuable) but RN or LPN??? Hecky NO!! She doesn't have the attention span or dedication to anything to stay that focused for that long.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-10-2009 at 08:42 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3652410;
    You heard it right. That seems to be the crux of why her momma does not want her to marry him. Kandi's 1 of my favorites. I really like her.
    I like her too. I tend to agree with her mother. Like Dr. Phil says "To predict future behavior, you look at past behavior" so she should RUN away from this guy! She's going to end up with another kid and still no man in her life. She seems so level headed other than this relationship. She said that she still lives in the same house and is saving money because she's looking to the future. I get the feeling that this guy would take as much as he could. She might end up manless AND penniless!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3652822;
    "Skim"??? Good one!!!

And you cannot convince me, without documented proof, that that woman is a registered nurse. She might have been a CNA (not meaning any insults to our professional, serious CNAs who are wonderful and very needed and very valuable) but RN or LPN??? Hecky NO!! She doesn't have the attention span or dedication to anything to stay that focused for that long.
    She 's lied about other things, why not about being a nurse? I doubt if she even graduated from high school. She also seems to lack any kind of true feelings or compassion, two things that a nurse should have.

+ Reply to Thread