+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 407 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Manerva;3215080;
    I found this group to be the MOST unlikeable...and that whole birthday serenade crying scene made me throw up a little....I was so embarrassed for them.
    I agree.
    They are so intentionally nasty.
    It's pretty embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3215873;
    I agree.
    They are so intentionally nasty.
    It's pretty embarassing.
    I actually find these ladies to be real. I find their friendships to actually exist and not like on RHOC & RHNY. These ladies have been interacting with each other for a long time and seem to have a good time. Yes they are loud me and my girls can be loud and pretty catty when we want to be. I changed my clothes on the fly in the car once so I was lmao at Kim.

I think Sheree left NeNe's name off that list on purpose, to embarrass her.

FORT Regular

The RHNY season was a bore for me, so I hope these Housewives are better. From what I saw of the first episode, I think this RH series has the potential to be better than the OC one.

FORT Fogey

Ok. THey aren't the best role models, but they do seem incredibly entertaining. I may start tuning in.

Anyone called "NeeNee" is worth a check-see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;3214203;
    I stumbled on this last night! What horrible horrible awful people! I think I am mostly afraid they will vote! I am so ashamed that this is entertainment in our Country and the just selfish, over indulgent behavior is just so gross and disturbing. I feel so sorry for the children of all those people what a sick world to be brought up in or for them to witness. I literally felt sick watching and I kept wondering is this an essence or truly these people's character? No wonder this economy is in the tank the greed and grotesque display of gimme gimme was horrifying!

The ONLY remeeming quality I could find was that the ridiculous women were at the very least supplying superficial jobs for others. The basketball players wife hiring her staff, her husband seemed to think it was stupid! I agreed if you are a guest you eat what we eat!
    You think this show is bad -- you gotta' check the "women" on Bridezillas. My God, they should be ashamed of themselves (letting people see them like that).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3215899;
    I actually find these ladies to be real. I find their friendships to actually exist and not like on RHOC & RHNY. These ladies have been interacting with each other for a long time and seem to have a good time. Yes they are loud me and my girls can be loud and pretty catty when we want to be. I changed my clothes on the fly in the car once so I was lmao at Kim.

I think Sheree left NeNe's name off that list on purpose, to embarrass her.
    So you think they're REAL nasty, insecure snobs?
    And what does being loud have to do with having a stank attitude?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What identifies a lace-front wig, at a glance?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3216944;
    What identifies a lace-front wig, at a glance?
    Lol, a lace front is exactly what Kim wears! I'd bet money that woman has a full lace-front wig! A lace front is what Tyra Banks wears one.

Here's a definition of a lace-front...according to WikiAnswers:

Lace wigs are the most realistic type of wig available on the market today. This is the type of wig that many celebrities choose to wear because they are so real-looking that it stuns fans when they appear in public and suddenly they expect to go to a party with long or full hair. The celebrity's "new" hair can look very real, but it is actually a lace wig that has been made to match the celebrity's hair perfectly.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

But, can you see something identifying by just looking? How do you know that that is what Kim is wearing?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3217014;
    But, can you see something identifying by just looking? How do you know that that is what Kim is wearing?
    There no transition (hairline) into the hair. It's just forehead and then mass of hair.

+ Reply to Thread