+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 418 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3214052;
    I LMAO when that guy was singing to Sheree at her party and her and two friends were crying, I was thinking they were crying because that guys' singing was so terrible!
    I was watching this part with my sister, and we were like WTF?! Why would those women be crying? It was just so stupid? And Sheree comes off as nothing but a gold digger. What has she done for herself?

FORT Fanatic

I stumbled on this last night! What horrible horrible awful people! I think I am mostly afraid they will vote! I am so ashamed that this is entertainment in our Country and the just selfish, over indulgent behavior is just so gross and disturbing. I feel so sorry for the children of all those people what a sick world to be brought up in or for them to witness. I literally felt sick watching and I kept wondering is this an essence or truly these people's character? No wonder this economy is in the tank the greed and grotesque display of gimme gimme was horrifying!

The ONLY remeeming quality I could find was that the ridiculous women were at the very least supplying superficial jobs for others. The basketball players wife hiring her staff, her husband seemed to think it was stupid! I agreed if you are a guest you eat what we eat!

I missed the show but I'm sure I can catch it later this week! I surprisingly chose politics over trash....but isn't THAT an oxymoron!

Any whooooo.....I think these newspaper articles where each of the current casts bitch about the others is just as good as the shows!

You can always count on Bettheny from NY to come up with some good lines.

Hopefully when they do the reunion for Atlanta, we can see how this financial mess has affected them.

[QUOTE=SindyLew;3214441Hopefull y when they do the reunion for Atlanta, we can see how this financial mess has affected them.[/QUOTE]

Esp since DeShawn can't stop spending and Eric Snow is on the verge of being cut by the Cavaliers (too old, slowing down).

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

So much word. I found this snark atABSURD TO SUBLIME

LG.

I watched it finally last night. They are definitely in the "new money" crowd this time around. I'm curious as to the identity of "big daddy" too, but he's probably just smart that he doesn't want his name and face all over the place. He can't be too smart though if he's giving Kim $68k to blow on a car that he's never driven.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3202437;
    I like the ladies so far. My only issue is that none seem self-made much less self-sufficient. They are living off their men.

On the OC and NY shows, one or two made their own way...and several had careers equal to their spouses. And some were/are struggling with their heads held high as single moms without decent divorce settlements.

From OC - the insurance and real estate wives, Laurie had it tough before she remarried, and one other whose name I can't recall...
    From NY - the chef and the crazy lady who resold things, the Brooklyn lady whose house was a mess

So far, all we see in Atlanta are a bunch of woman who love to spend their husband's money. Maybe I'll learn otherwise in future episodes, but for now, if that's all there is, I can't get behind them.
    Totally agree. Actually, I find them unlikeable.

I found this group to be the MOST unlikeable...and that whole birthday serenade crying scene made me throw up a little....I was so embarrassed for them.

FORT Fanatic

I gave up when the woman wrote a check for a vehicle costing over $60,000. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it all. What a pathetic, sad bunch of people. I won't bother watching any more of this series. It's sad.

FORT Fanatic

I gave up when the woman wrote a check for a vehicle costing over $60,000. Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it all. What a pathetic, sad bunch of people. I won't bother watching any more of this series. It's sad.

Honestly, that car did not cost a penny to anyone. It was an obvious and pathetic product placement.
    This show is so behind the trends. I won't be watching. Whoever is working with this show has to be feeble minded. No one in his right mind buys an Escalade anymore.

+ Reply to Thread