+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 406 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree1391Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3419401;
    Yes we can. She does look quite hefty now. And she still doesn't wear a bra. I still love her though.
    She wears her size well. Too bad she doesn't wear a bra -- those ladies are way too big to go commando.

ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Reality Tea

Nene looked good. Run Al B., Run!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution
    6/16: Sheree Whitfield’s home sold in foreclosure for $1.1 million | Radio & TV Talk

6/16: Sheree Whitfield’s home sold in foreclosure for $1.1 million
    3:00 pm June 16, 2009, by Rodney Ho

Sheree Whitfield’s Sandy Springs mansion, seen on the first season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” sold last month for $1.1 million in foreclosure, according to real estate agent Costa Panos.

That’s a major discount from the original purchase price of nearly $2.4 million in 2000 by Sheree’s ex-husband and former NFL offensive tackle Bob Whitfield. [The property was in his name only.] The home, at 5525 Long Island Dr., was put on sale in 2007 for $2.8 million, but with the economy tanking, nobody bit. And even at $1.1 million, neither Whitfield gets a penny because the home was taken over by Aurora Loan Services Feb. 3 in foreclosure.

The Re/Max real estate agency Aurora hired to sell the home placed it on sale last month for $959,000. It had multiple offers immediately and sold above that asking price, Panos said. “It did quite well,” he said. The buyer was Young & Meathe Properties.

Sheree Whitfield, in a phone interview Monday, wasn’t specific what type of home she’s living in now but says she has downsized. She’s just glad she has been able to keep her three kids in the same school system. It’ll be interesting to see how Bravo portrays her living situation when season two airs. Bravo taped the season in April and May.

Panos said once the foreclosure process began, he offered “cash for keys,” meaning a financial incentive of $1,500, for Sheree to leave as long as she and her family didn’t mess the place up.

That modest incentive didn’t work, he said. On March 7, “someone stripped the house,” Panos said. “Furniture was stolen. Light fixtures. Appliances.” His colleague Ken Estep provided photos the ReMax agents took the day after along with “before” pictures.

Here’s the kitchen before:

And the kitchen after:

This is the dining room before.

And after:

Sheree Whitfield said the value of what was stolen was around $200,000.

Whitfield filed a police incident report that day with Sandy Springs, saying Sheila Rashad stole unspecified property. Rashad, she said, was an acquaintance but not a friend. Rashad said she’s known Sheree for many years.

Sheree said Rashad, who identifies herself as a business consultant, promised her she could help her find a way to keep her at the residence for several more months. But that didn’t work out. Sheree said on March 7 that she saw Rashad piling her stuff into a Penske moving truck, then Rashad blocked Sheree from entering the property. Then Rashad left.

A little while later, Sheree said, while she was waiting for the cops, she saw Rashad come back for more stuff and took some snapshots of her (see photo):

Rashad, in an email to me last Thursday, denied she stole anything, and said Whitfield took the items herself. “I am not this monster she is proclaiming that I am,” she wrote. Rashad even provided me the name of the mover, who confirmed he moved Whitfield’s belongings and was paid in full but otherwise declined to comment. (It’s unclear what items were being moved.)

Rashad wrote that she was “simply assisting her with vacating the property with some dignity and avoiding further embarrassment by having her things thrown out on the curb.”

“She threw me under when she left the house in such deplorable condition, considering she had me sign my name and made me responsible for the mess she left,” Rashad wrote in another email. “Her stripping the house was not part of the deal, it was clear that she was to leave the light fixtures and appliances. They would have understood her taking some of the fixures but not every last one of them.”

The Sandy Springs police confirm Rashad’s statement that she has not been charged or arrested.

Sheree, in a brief email Thursday, wrote the following:

There is a police report and Sheila Rashad and her husband Michael will be prosecuted. There were several witnesses who should also be listed on the report.
    The home was built in 1999 on spec by respected builder Stan Benecki and Benecki Homes. It has 5,900 square feet, five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths. There’s a massive “great” room with faux painting for entertaining and a pool in the back. “The kids loved the pool,” Sheree said. When Benecki heard the price Young & Meathe got for the home, he said, “they got a great buy. It’s a nice property [1.81 acres]. It’s very private. It’s grand. Keith Summerour was the architect.”

Sheree agreed when she heard the price: “That’s a great deal.”

She also said Bob had not paid child support in almost two years.

Bob Whitfield has not responded to requests for comment.

Whitfield also owes her former divorce attorneys at Levine & Smith more than $89,000, according to a suit filed a few months ago. Steve Montalto, who represents Levine & Smith, said earlier this week that he had not heard a response from Whitfield in the requisite 45 days and will request a default judgment against her.
    Kocktail Kat

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3507098;
    From the Atlanta Journal Constitution
    6/16: Sheree Whitfield’s home sold in foreclosure for $1.1 million | Radio & TV Talk

6/16: Sheree Whitfield’s home sold in foreclosure for $1.1 million
    3:00 pm June 16, 2009, by Rodney Ho

Sheree Whitfield’s Sandy Springs mansion, seen on the first season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” sold last month for $1.1 million in foreclosure, according to real estate agent Costa Panos.

That’s a major discount from the original purchase price of nearly $2.4 million in 2000 by Sheree’s ex-husband and former NFL offensive tackle Bob Whitfield. [The property was in his name only.] The home, at 5525 Long Island Dr., was put on sale in 2007 for $2.8 million, but with the economy tanking, nobody bit. And even at $1.1 million, neither Whitfield gets a penny because the home was taken over by Aurora Loan Services Feb. 3 in foreclosure.

The Re/Max real estate agency Aurora hired to sell the home placed it on sale last month for $959,000. It had multiple offers immediately and sold above that asking price, Panos said. “It did quite well,” he said. The buyer was Young & Meathe Properties.

Sheree Whitfield, in a phone interview Monday, wasn’t specific what type of home she’s living in now but says she has downsized. She’s just glad she has been able to keep her three kids in the same school system. It’ll be interesting to see how Bravo portrays her living situation when season two airs. Bravo taped the season in April and May.

Panos said once the foreclosure process began, he offered “cash for keys,” meaning a financial incentive of $1,500, for Sheree to leave as long as she and her family didn’t mess the place up.

That modest incentive didn’t work, he said. On March 7, “someone stripped the house,” Panos said. “Furniture was stolen. Light fixtures. Appliances.” His colleague Ken Estep provided photos the ReMax agents took the day after along with “before” pictures.

Here’s the kitchen before:

And the kitchen after:

This is the dining room before.

And after:

Sheree Whitfield said the value of what was stolen was around $200,000.

Whitfield filed a police incident report that day with Sandy Springs, saying Sheila Rashad stole unspecified property. Rashad, she said, was an acquaintance but not a friend. Rashad said she’s known Sheree for many years.

Sheree said Rashad, who identifies herself as a business consultant, promised her she could help her find a way to keep her at the residence for several more months. But that didn’t work out. Sheree said on March 7 that she saw Rashad piling her stuff into a Penske moving truck, then Rashad blocked Sheree from entering the property. Then Rashad left.

A little while later, Sheree said, while she was waiting for the cops, she saw Rashad come back for more stuff and took some snapshots of her (see photo):

Rashad, in an email to me last Thursday, denied she stole anything, and said Whitfield took the items herself. “I am not this monster she is proclaiming that I am,” she wrote. Rashad even provided me the name of the mover, who confirmed he moved Whitfield’s belongings and was paid in full but otherwise declined to comment. (It’s unclear what items were being moved.)

Rashad wrote that she was “simply assisting her with vacating the property with some dignity and avoiding further embarrassment by having her things thrown out on the curb.”

“She threw me under when she left the house in such deplorable condition, considering she had me sign my name and made me responsible for the mess she left,” Rashad wrote in another email. “Her stripping the house was not part of the deal, it was clear that she was to leave the light fixtures and appliances. They would have understood her taking some of the fixures but not every last one of them.”

The Sandy Springs police confirm Rashad’s statement that she has not been charged or arrested.

Sheree, in a brief email Thursday, wrote the following:

There is a police report and Sheila Rashad and her husband Michael will be prosecuted. There were several witnesses who should also be listed on the report.
    The home was built in 1999 on spec by respected builder Stan Benecki and Benecki Homes. It has 5,900 square feet, five bedrooms, six full baths and two half baths. There’s a massive “great” room with faux painting for entertaining and a pool in the back. “The kids loved the pool,” Sheree said. When Benecki heard the price Young & Meathe got for the home, he said, “they got a great buy. It’s a nice property [1.81 acres]. It’s very private. It’s grand. Keith Summerour was the architect.”

Sheree agreed when she heard the price: “That’s a great deal.”

She also said Bob had not paid child support in almost two years.

Bob Whitfield has not responded to requests for comment.

Whitfield also owes her former divorce attorneys at Levine & Smith more than $89,000, according to a suit filed a few months ago. Steve Montalto, who represents Levine & Smith, said earlier this week that he had not heard a response from Whitfield in the requisite 45 days and will request a default judgment against her.
    Well...very interesting article. I only feel sorry for the children. Is RHOA coming back? I know several of them have had troubles, and I know DeShaun won't be back. Any scoops?

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Returns
    June 23, 2009

Just when you thought the Real Housewives drama was ending — after New Jersey’s table-turning finale — Bravo has announced that The Real Housewives of Atlanta will return for its second season on July 30 (10 p.m., ET).

Returning this year are aspiring country singer Kim Zolciak, entrepreneur Lisa Wu Hartwell, the outspoken NeNe Leakes and budding fashion designer Sheree Whitfield. Meanwhile, Kandi Burruss, a Grammy-winning singer/songwriter and former member of Xscape, will join the mix, becoming the official fifth castmate, replacing DeShawn Snow. According to the network, the newest Housewife’s storyline will involve balancing wedding planning, writing and recording a new album as a solo artist and being a mom. Burruss is friends with Wu Hartwell.

As for the veterans, Bravo notes that upcoming Atlanta episodes will document the development of Whitfield’s She by Sheree fashion line and her dating life, Zolciak’s life after breaking up with beau “Big Poppa,” and Leakes’s upcoming self-help book for women.
    Link

Just saw a little preview of Atlanta housewives...and saw Kim walking down the street and some gal trying to pull Kims wig.....

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3530898;
    Just saw a little preview of Atlanta housewives...and saw Kim walking down the street and some gal trying to pull Kims wig.....
    OMG, that would be freaking hilarious if they pulled it off.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3531109;
    OMG, that would be freaking hilarious if they pulled it off.
    Geeeesh, I keep watching to see if I can catch it again....wouldn't that be great? Not if she is really ill and it is a health issue...but I highly doubt it is worn for anything healthwise...unless you count MENTAL health.

New season starts on July 30th.

One of the previews on BravoTV website show NeNe & Sherrie double teaming Kim, with Sherrie trying to rip Kim's wig off!

RHoA and the RHoNJ are my favorites!
    Last edited by Storm915; 07-10-2009 at 06:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread