+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 406 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree1380Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3415850;
    well, my friend said nene was looking like she packed on a pound or twenty on the a-list awards last night, so i hope so, lol
    she looked pretty hefty last night

i am going to have to check it out when it re-airs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3415965;

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3415965;
    And her 'girls' were really spilling out of the top of her dress!!!
    When they interviewed the HW's on the red carpet show they said there will be a new HW named Candy. I am guessing Deshawn is not going to be on the next season, she wasn't at the award show last night.

Deshawn was let go because they told her she was too normal. Kandi is from a 90's groups called Xscape. I think she was the lead singer. There's some drama from her background as well as the others. One of her best friends, Tiny (who was also in the group) is the mother of a couple of T.I.'s (he's the rapper that's going to prison for a year and a day for purchasing weapons and silencers with the purpose of actually using them) children.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

yeah, the new housewife is candy burgiss (or something like that). she was in the r&b group excape.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3415991;
    And her 'girls' were really spilling out of the top of her dress!!!
    When they interviewed the HW's on the red carpet show they said there will be a new HW named Candy. I am guessing Deshawn is not going to be on the next season, she wasn't at the award show last night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3416010;
    Deshawn was let go because they told her she was too normal. Kandi is from a 90's groups called Xscape. I think she was the lead singer. There's some drama from her background as well as the others. One of her best friends, Tiny (who was also in the group) is the mother of a couple of T.I.'s (he's the rapper that's going to prison for a year and a day for purchasing weapons and silencers with the purpose of actually using them) children.
    DeShawn was a great, and much needed, equilizer. The Atlanta housewives are just OVER THE TOP! Man. It's draining just thinking about it.

I agree ... I think they did DeShawn (and the viewers) wrong. So she didn't want to get in the middle of some of the trash going on ... she was a balance that will be missed. Hope they decide to bring her back.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

i won't miss her!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3417361;
    I agree ... I think they did DeShawn (and the viewers) wrong. So she didn't want to get in the middle of some of the trash going on ... she was a balance that will be missed. Hope they decide to bring her back.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3414633;
    I bet Nene and Dwight are somewhere laughing their asses off.
    Looked like NeNe had not been laughing that hard!!! Seems like she was a bit heavy during the show, but at the Awards show she really had put on some weight...(can we say that?)

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3419125;
    Looked like NeNe had not been laughing that hard!!! Seems like she was a bit heavy during the show, but at the Awards show she really had put on some weight...(can we say that?)
    Yes we can. She does look quite hefty now. And she still doesn't wear a bra. I still love her though.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

+ Reply to Thread