+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 406 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 4051
Like Tree1380Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #671
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3415850;
    well, my friend said nene was looking like she packed on a pound or twenty on the a-list awards last night, so i hope so, lol
    she looked pretty hefty last night

  2. #672
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    i am going to have to check it out when it re-airs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3415965;
    she looked pretty hefty last night

  3. #673
    FORT Fogey straycat80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    873

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3415965;
    she looked pretty hefty last night
    And her 'girls' were really spilling out of the top of her dress!!!
    When they interviewed the HW's on the red carpet show they said there will be a new HW named Candy. I am guessing Deshawn is not going to be on the next season, she wasn't at the award show last night.

  4. #674
    Just passin through SassnSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    495

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Deshawn was let go because they told her she was too normal. Kandi is from a 90's groups called Xscape. I think she was the lead singer. There's some drama from her background as well as the others. One of her best friends, Tiny (who was also in the group) is the mother of a couple of T.I.'s (he's the rapper that's going to prison for a year and a day for purchasing weapons and silencers with the purpose of actually using them) children.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

  5. #675
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    yeah, the new housewife is candy burgiss (or something like that). she was in the r&b group excape.

    Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3415991;
    And her 'girls' were really spilling out of the top of her dress!!!
    When they interviewed the HW's on the red carpet show they said there will be a new HW named Candy. I am guessing Deshawn is not going to be on the next season, she wasn't at the award show last night.

  6. #676
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,048

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3416010;
    Deshawn was let go because they told her she was too normal. Kandi is from a 90's groups called Xscape. I think she was the lead singer. There's some drama from her background as well as the others. One of her best friends, Tiny (who was also in the group) is the mother of a couple of T.I.'s (he's the rapper that's going to prison for a year and a day for purchasing weapons and silencers with the purpose of actually using them) children.
    DeShawn was a great, and much needed, equilizer. The Atlanta housewives are just OVER THE TOP! Man. It's draining just thinking about it.

  7. #677
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,515

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    I agree ... I think they did DeShawn (and the viewers) wrong. So she didn't want to get in the middle of some of the trash going on ... she was a balance that will be missed. Hope they decide to bring her back.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #678
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    i won't miss her!

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3417361;
    I agree ... I think they did DeShawn (and the viewers) wrong. So she didn't want to get in the middle of some of the trash going on ... she was a balance that will be missed. Hope they decide to bring her back.

  9. #679
    Fort Fanatic misslada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    around the corner
    Posts
    213

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3414633;
    I bet Nene and Dwight are somewhere laughing their asses off.
    Looked like NeNe had not been laughing that hard!!! Seems like she was a bit heavy during the show, but at the Awards show she really had put on some weight...(can we say that?)

  10. #680
    Just passin through SassnSauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    495

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3419125;
    Looked like NeNe had not been laughing that hard!!! Seems like she was a bit heavy during the show, but at the Awards show she really had put on some weight...(can we say that?)
    Yes we can. She does look quite hefty now. And she still doesn't wear a bra. I still love her though.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.