+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 407 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Hee! I can't wait! Definitely gonna be lots o' drama!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3388410;
    It looks like Nene and Kim got into a physical altercation. Like Sheree's altercation, this too was caught on camera. The next season has got to be good!

ANOTHER Atlanta Housewives BLOW UP!! Kim And NeNe START FIGHTING … Neighbors CALL POLICE!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009
    I wonder if all of this isn't just for publicity. They really need to grow up if it isn't.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fogey

I don't know if I can take a Season 2 of these women. They are almost too over the top for me. Plus, all the legal and financial issues are just sad.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

TMZ is reporting that Kim skipped out on her own charity event to go on vacation.

Talk about adding insult to injury: Kim Zolciak, a cast member on the "Real Housewives of Atlanta", just skipped out on a charity event for battered women ... to take a vacation in the Bahamas. Here's the bad news -- she'll probably come back.

According to Ajc.com Zolciak was supposed to lend her "star power" to an event sponsored by Shoes for Shattered Hearts -- a charity that was actually co-founded by Zolciak herself. It's one thing to start a charity, it's another to actually show up, especially since this was the fledging organization's first event.

Instead of helping others, the Real Selfish Housewife opted for some "mental R and R." Apparently, the kind of R and R that you can only get in the Caribbean ... getting drunk on a beach.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Any idea if she took her girls with her? Or did she even think about them when she had to go for some mental R and R? They are too young to be left alone like that. I don't remember if she had any relatives nearby to watch the kids for her. Maybe she just dumped them off on someone; maybe she let the girls go for an extended stay at one of their friend's houses. What a piece of work she is.

i for one am looking forward to season 2. i hear there's a lot of drama in the new girl's past that may come up in the season. would like to see how sheree manages living on a budget (like she's never in her life had to do it before.) and how lisa's husband copes with not playing football anymore. kim claims she and nene are like the best of friends now and nene clearly doesn't see it that way.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Dwight is the best thing about this show.

a fashion show with no fashions? how dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3412204;
    Dwight is the best thing about this show.

The house that Cruella (I mean Sheree) lived in is being foreclosed on.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

LOL, i saw that on the net yesterday. dreadful, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3413310;
    The house that Cruella (I mean Sheree) lived in is being foreclosed on.

+ Reply to Thread