+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 402 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sheree has shown that she can have a bit of a nasty streak in her. I don't feel real sorry for her. She's made her choices in life, and now things are coming to light that she may not feel are the most flattering.
    Oh well.......... too bad, so sad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3383709;
    It should probably start in time for May or November sweeps. I know season 2 has been filming for a few weeks now.
    Thanx for the update.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

i'm hoping they start airing it once the old boring rhonyc season ends.

It should probably start in time for May or November sweeps. I know season 2 has been filming for a few weeks now.

FORT Fan

Check this out. Sheree apparently got punched in the face during filming. A bitch gets bitchslapped?

DRAAAA-MMMMA!!! Fight Breaks Out During The Filming Of Real Housewives Of ATLANTA … Sheree Allegedly GETS PUNCHED!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3384943;
    Check this out. Sheree apparently got punched in the face during filming. A bitch gets bitchslapped?

DRAAAA-MMMMA!!! Fight Breaks Out During The Filming Of Real Housewives Of ATLANTA … Sheree Allegedly GETS PUNCHED!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009
    Thanks for the link! A snippet from the article:

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, “I can’t say who did what to whom, but Sheree was hurt … I think she’s going to try and sue someone and get some money.”
    Gee, ya think? Sheree...sue someone to try to get some money? I'm stunned!

Quote: Originally Posted by mayamaisha
    Does anyone know when Season 2 will begin. It should be more than a little interesting.

Well RHOA will not be airing in May, that's for sure.

FIRST LOOK: The Real Housewives of New Jersey - PEOPLE TV Watch

TV News

FIRST LOOK: The Real Housewives of New Jersey
    March 17, 2009

Get ready for The Real Housewives of New Jersey!

The newest cast of Housewives is close-knit and includes friends, a pair of sisters — who married brothers! — and their sister-in-law. The show is set to premiere May 12 (11 p.m. ET) on Bravo.

From left to right, the women of The Real Housewives of New Jersey are …

Jacqueline Laurita: A former cosmetologist, she is now a stay-at-home mom, but still loves to pamper herself. She has a teenage daughter from her previous marriage and a 6-year-old son with her husband Chris, who owns wholesale apparel businesses and is brother to Caroline and Dina.

Teresa Giudice: Born and raised in New Jersey, her husband Joe owns a successful construction company. Together they have three young daughters, who take up much of her time. A friend of Dina and Caroline, she also loves to shop, get spa treatments and spend time at her beach house on the Jersey Shore.

Danielle Staub: “You either love me or you hate me, there is no in between,” says the single mom of two daughters. She prides herself as one of the first female American Express Black card members in New Jersey. She is also active in her local parish and regularly attends mass. She and Jacqueline are friends.

Dina Manzo: Founder of the nonprofit Project Ladybug, which helps children with cancer, she’s also an interior designer, an event planner, mother and best friends with her sister Caroline. Her husband Tommy works with his brother (Caroline’s husband) at their family’s catering business.

Caroline Manzo: She’s a mother of three and own a real estate firm and a line of children’s accessories. Described as a “feisty spitfire,” she’s Dina’s sister and is on the board of Project Ladybug. She’s married to Albert Manzo, brother of Dina’s husband Tommy. Dina and Caroline’s brother is Jacqueline’s husband Chris.

--------------------

This takes on a different element from the other shows in that these people have actually known each other for many, many years and some are actually RELATED to each other! I'll be watching.

Still have not heard when the second season of RHOA will air.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Real Housewives of The Sopranos and Associates?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3386248;

Wow, already with the Jersey / mafia jokes.

:nono

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3386248;
    My thoughts exactly! Should be fun!

And yes, already NY EJ....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

It looks like Nene and Kim got into a physical altercation. Like Sheree's altercation, this too was caught on camera. The next season has got to be good!

ANOTHER Atlanta Housewives BLOW UP!! Kim And NeNe START FIGHTING … Neighbors CALL POLICE!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009

+ Reply to Thread