+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 406 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

The "next" article at the bottom of the page of the one posted above is Tameka saying she is not joining the show.

I hate that DeShawn is not coming back. In my opinion, you need at least ONE person not caught up in drama. Then you can take a deep breath and recalibrate when they are on.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3280557;
    The "next" article at the bottom of the page of the one posted above is Tameka saying she is not joining the show.
    That's all Usher would need....to have his career flushed down the toilet! I don't think he'd want any more national attention drawn to his relationship with Tameka than the tabloids had already raked them through over him firing his mother as his manager because he (allegedly) had to chose between Tameka and his own mother, etc. Tameka has so much baggage of her own, she'd be able to fill her own reality show instead of sharing time with an ensemble cast!

Real Housewives' Kim Peeved at Ex-Publicist—and Vice Versa! - E! Online

Real Housewives' Kim Peeved at Ex-Publicist—and Vice Versa!

Kim Zolciak is having an image crisis—with the guy who used to be responsible for her image.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta hausfrau has been sued for breach-of-contract by her publicist, whom she is simultaneously trying to restrain via a court order.

Per TMZ.com, Zolciak has filed a request for a protective order against her former rep, Jonathan Jaxson, in which she accuses him of using the website KimZolciakOnline.com to sabotage her. The brash blonde claims Jaxson changed the password and security settings so she couldn't access the site and then posted a littany of lies about her.

But according to Jaxson's camp, it's Zolciak who needs a lesson on how to play nice with others.

"Jaxson is in fear for his safety and has filed a police report with the Atlanta Police Department after threats were made concerning his well-being by Ms. Zolciak," a rep for Jaxson tells E! News.

Jaxson filed a breach-of-contract lawsuit against the aspiring country songstress Feb. 23 for $15,000 in back fees, claiming she had stopped paying his monthly retainer fee, thereby immediately voiding their contract.

And furthermore, Jaxson's rep says, he owns the website Zolciak has accused him of hijacking.

Zolciak could not immediately be reached for comment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3279315;
    That's rediculous. While I love the drama and craziness of the housewives, I also enjoy the calm and collected ones. It gives the show a balance.
    Well said - esp. for this group. The ladies in Atlanta are all way too extreme. DeShawn did bring desperately needed balance.

Although, I have to say that with the bad rap the ladies from Atlanta are getting, it might not be a bad thing for DeShawn to be out of it all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3252307;
    I know that Sheree and Kim are looked at as the villains of this show, but the real shady one is Lisa, imo. The way she got angry at Kim during the reunion, "don't mess with me" was anger due to be outed as the one who told Kim and Sheree about Nene's song. She seems like the type of person who's oh-so-sweet in front of you, will agree to keep your secrets, but will stab you once you're back is turned. Sheree and Kim, I'm OK with it. It's people like Lisa who one should be aware of.
    Lisa was my favorite from the beginning but toward the end, I started to turn the other way.

I agree with this sentiment. She was too far removed from what she portrayed during her season. She went from A to Z and we missed B to Y. Something is definately going on there.

Now that I think about it, she's kind of like Jeana from OC. Jeana will come out of no where and very subtly, but very deeply, knive you in the back. She tries to be the wise and dignified one, but I think she has all sorts of stuff bottle up that she is, IMO, the most twisted of the bunch.

The ones that say what's on their minds are the least harmful because at least you know what you are working with.

From the Atlanta Journal Constitution

3/6: Law firm seeking $87,176.91 from Sheree Whitfield in unpaid fees
    9:07 am March 6, 2009, by Rodney Ho

Bravo may have to rename this show “The Legal Woes of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

3/6: Law firm seeking $87,176.91 from Sheree Whitfield in unpaid fees | Radio & TV Talk

Sheree Whitfield recently dismissed an appeal that sought alimony from her ex-husband Bob Whitfield, saying the former NFL player was now broke.

Now Sheree herself is being sued for more than $87,000 by her former legal representative for the divorce, Levine & Smith. The complaint, dated Feb. 2, 2009, and filed at the Superior Court of Fulton County, states that Sheree Whitfield owes $69,343.98 in principal going back to May 10, 2006. Interest on the unpaid amount, based on a monthly interest rate of 1.5%, is $17,832.93 through January 31, 2009, according to the filing.

According to the complaint:

“Defendent’s refusal to pay said debt as agreed constitutes an act of bad faith and has caused the Plaintiff unnecessary trouble and expense, thereby entitling Plaintff to an award of its expenses of litigation, including reasonable attorney’s fees in an amount to be proven by the evidence at trial.”

Steven Montalto, the attorney representing Levine & Smith, said Thursday that the firm has been unable to find Sheree Whitfield in order to serve her the summons and a copy of the complaint.

Since Thursday evening, efforts by the AJC to reach Sheree Whitfield for comment have been unsuccessful.

Mediatakeout.com has also reported that Whitfield was caught speeding a couple weeks ago and requested a government attorney, claiming no assets. We are still trying to track down the document posted on the Web site.

“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” is currently shooting season two.
    Kocktail Kat

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3373851;
    From the Atlanta Journal Constitution

3/6: Law firm seeking $87,176.91 from Sheree Whitfield in unpaid fees
    9:07 am March 6, 2009, by Rodney Ho

Bravo may have to rename this show “The Legal Woes of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

3/6: Law firm seeking $87,176.91 from Sheree Whitfield in unpaid fees | Radio & TV Talk

Sheree Whitfield recently dismissed an appeal that sought alimony from her ex-husband Bob Whitfield, saying the former NFL player was now broke.

Now Sheree herself is being sued for more than $87,000 by her former legal representative for the divorce, Levine & Smith. The complaint, dated Feb. 2, 2009, and filed at the Superior Court of Fulton County, states that Sheree Whitfield owes $69,343.98 in principal going back to May 10, 2006. Interest on the unpaid amount, based on a monthly interest rate of 1.5%, is $17,832.93 through January 31, 2009, according to the filing.

According to the complaint:

“Defendent’s refusal to pay said debt as agreed constitutes an act of bad faith and has caused the Plaintiff unnecessary trouble and expense, thereby entitling Plaintff to an award of its expenses of litigation, including reasonable attorney’s fees in an amount to be proven by the evidence at trial.”

Steven Montalto, the attorney representing Levine & Smith, said Thursday that the firm has been unable to find Sheree Whitfield in order to serve her the summons and a copy of the complaint.

Since Thursday evening, efforts by the AJC to reach Sheree Whitfield for comment have been unsuccessful.

Mediatakeout.com has also reported that Whitfield was caught speeding a couple weeks ago and requested a government attorney, claiming no assets. We are still trying to track down the document posted on the Web site.

“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” is currently shooting season two.
    Embarrassing!!!

NeNe, Kim, Sheree, and Lisa, make room for one more! EW.com has learned exclusively that DeShawn Snow’s replacement on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta is Kandi Burruss, a singer-songwriter from the platinum-selling ’90s R&B girl group Xscape (which also included sistersLaTocha and Tamika Scott, as well as Burruss’ best friend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle). Burruss is undeniably the most notable member from Xscape. Since the group parted ways in the late ’90s, she had a somewhat successful solo singing career (her biggest hit: “Don’t Think I’m Not”) but has seen ever greater successes with songwriting. Along with Cottle (who’s married to rap superstar T.I.), she wrote TLC’s 1999 smash hit “No Scrubs.” Burruss has also penned jams for Mariah Carey, Destiny’s Child, Boyz II Men, Alicia Keys, and Faith Evans. The singer-songwriter has a daughter, 6-year-old Riley, from a previous relationship, and a boyfriend. Burruss fills the spot vacated by DeShawn Snow, who is the wife of Cleveland Cavaliers NBA player and NBA TV announcer Eric Snow.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do you, by chance, know when they start up again?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread