+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 409 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

LG.

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

. . . or stupidly expensive purses . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

Essence Magazine is reporting that DeShawn Snow has been told by one of the Bravo producers that they're choosing not to bring her back for the second season. They thought she was too classy for the show. She avoided opportuntiies to be trashy and fight with the other women on camera, and that bored them. Too bad. She was the one I enjoyed the most, primarily because she would not lower herself to being trashy and fighting with everyone else!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3278898;
    Essence Magazine is reporting that DeShawn Snow has been told by one of the Bravo producers that they're choosing not to bring her back for the second season. They thought she was too classy for the show. She avoided opportuntiies to be trashy and fight with the other women on camera, and that bored them. Too bad. She was the one I enjoyed the most, primarily because she would not lower herself to being trashy and fighting with everyone else!
    DeShawn may have avoided the catfights, but she's obviously very slow and tries too hard to fit the mold of high society. She was boring. Good riddance!

Is she that full of herself that she actually said she's "too classy" for the show? Puh-lease!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3278918;
    DeShawn may have avoided the catfights, but she's obviously very slow and tries too hard to fit the mold of high society. She was boring. Good riddance!

Is she that full of herself that she actually said she's "too classy" for the show? Puh-lease!
    No, DeShawn did not say she was too classy. I said she was too classy. That was my description. The words of Bravo, as stated by DeShawn were too human. Here's a link to the interview.

DeShawn Snow No Longer a 'Real' Housewife: 'I Didn't See It Coming' - Essence.com

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe DeShawn was too busy being herself, and not willing to play a fool for a stupid show. Being true to yourself when others are willing to "clown" is a long way from being "full of yourself." I'd prefer to see more people "full of themselves", than put on a show and make themselves look idiotic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

That's rediculous. While I love the drama and craziness of the housewives, I also enjoy the calm and collected ones. It gives the show a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3278918;

Puh-leeze, indeed! She may have $$$ but she's a low-IQ, low-information, low-knowledge, uneducated woman. She says she's going to college! OMG: if she was in one of my college classes, I'd insist she take take English second language or elementary school grammar classes. She sounds positively STOO-PID. But she has a kind heart. I guess.

Who is Tameka Foster? Is she a sports wife? I personally am happy that DeShawn is not returning. I found her so fake all the way from her teeth and hair to her "elitist" status. She mentions the second annual fundraiser for her "foundation", I hope she plans a little better for this one, those girls deserve more than that. I also hope that she features the recipients of the fundraiser instead of making it all about her. The only housewife I like on this show is NeNe but I understand she and her husband are going through some financial difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3280012;
    Who is Tameka Foster? Is she a sports wife?
    I think she's Usher's wife and I seem to remember reading recently that she won't be joining the show.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's got a new "baby Usher". Just a couple of months ago, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread