+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 417 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I think Kim had Big Poppa pull some strings to get this story out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting theory, and probably not that far removed from the truth!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I know that Sheree and Kim are looked at as the villains of this show, but the real shady one is Lisa, imo. The way she got angry at Kim during the reunion, "don't mess with me" was anger due to be outed as the one who told Kim and Sheree about Nene's song. She seems like the type of person who's oh-so-sweet in front of you, will agree to keep your secrets, but will stab you once you're back is turned. Sheree and Kim, I'm OK with it. It's people like Lisa who one should be aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3252307;
    I know that Sheree and Kim are looked at as the villains of this show, but the real shady one is Lisa, imo. The way she got angry at Kim during the reunion, "don't mess with me" was anger due to be outed as the one who told Kim and Sheree about Nene's song. She seems like the type of person who's oh-so-sweet in front of you, will agree to keep your secrets, but will stab you once you're back is turned. Sheree and Kim, I'm OK with it. It's people like Lisa who one should be aware of.
    I agree with you 100%. IMO, Lisa is not to be trusted, she is a snake.

Don't know if this has been posted yet.
    Get ready for season 2!

Itís Official: Housewives of Atlanta to Return for Season 2 - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

YAY!! I was worried there wasn't going to be a second season! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3252307;
    Lisa posted in another blog, that they (Bravo) edited out the real reason why she was angry with Kim. Something about Kim spreading lies about Lisa and the reason why her two older boys not being on show. Kim called Lisa a crack head and an unfit mother to a group of Lisa's friends and it got back to her. Which kind of made sense to me after reading Lisa's blog. The edit made it seems only about the phone call.

This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know why the Orange County thread was closed? I'd love to read about it, as there is a current season going on!

OMG!!! I just switched from cable to directtv right before Christmas and now i have Bravo and I watched the Atlanta housewives show marathon this past Saturday. During the first 2 episodes, I was trying to figure out who Nene reminds me of. Then it hit me. NeNe is a LOT like New York!

Kim has an album coming out? Seriously? who is singing on it, because it cannot be her. The episode where she was in the studio.....that was painful to watch.

I don't think Kim has an album at all .... just drama for the show. I saw on another site where he posted he is DEFINITELY NOT working with Kim, it was just for tv. I still wonder who and what he owed to even consider having to have his name in any way associated with her talent. Guy has a great poker face, when she opened her mouth he didn't flinch as the rest of us did.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread