+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 379 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I'd really be surprised if she did, based on the way she looks and the way she likes to work out and take care of her body.

Her baby is ridiculously adorable! Really looks like his daddy, with mommy's eyes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3242281;
    I thought it was hilarious!
    But I think it was edited to look like Lisa was being nasty to DeShawn because there was no reaction from DeShawn, which actually made it funnier.
    In all, I think there was a lot of editing going on with that reunion. Many of the exchanges looked very choppy.
    Crickets does mean silence, not because she is insulting DeShawn. What Lisa was saying is that DeShawn is not going to say what you Kim is looking for her to say.

Does Kim realize that cancer itself DOES NOT cause people to go bald, that it's the chemotherapy? And does she think we'll actually believe that a DOCTOR of all people said "I think you have cancer." WTF? I don't think any professional doctor would scare a friend like that, especially without any medical examinations or tests. Come on!!
    The other ladies (and I) didn't even think about that. Good point! I think a lot of female hair loss is related to hormones. Some women in their 30s and older can lose so much hair that you practically see their scalp....and you do automatically think that they aren't as healthy as others. But I guess its just an imbalance.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Honestly....I don't think it has anything to do with any kind of disease. She just wants to wear the wig...thats it. She'd be better of just saying...."I like it. Nobody else has to." Be who you are .....and love it.....like Nene!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3242599;
    Honestly....I don't think it has anything to do with any kind of disease. She just wants to wear the wig...thats it. She'd be better of just saying...."I like it. Nobody else has to." Be who you are .....and love it.....like Nene!!
    Did you notice her reaction when Dwight said something about fixing her up (which I took to mean her hair/wig/extentions)? She was like "what do you mean?" She was STILL totally clueless to the fact that people we dissing her wig. With all the money she has ...or HAD to spend....you'd think she'd have gotten a better hair piece.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Kim's wig excuse was just pathetic. Some site (maybe dlisted?) had a clip of her on that old "Are you hot or not" show from several years before the "three year ago cancer scare" and she was rockin' a nasty wig back then. (BTW, she was deemed "not hot". )

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3242657;
    Kim's wig excuse was just pathetic. Some site (maybe dlisted?) had a clip of her on that old "Are you hot or not" show from several years before the "three year ago cancer scare" and she was rockin' a nasty wig back then. (BTW, she was deemed "not hot". )
    Thank You.....I just saw the clip of that.....priceless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3242555;
    I'd really be surprised if she did, based on the way she looks and the way she likes to work out and take care of her body.

Her baby is ridiculously adorable! Really looks like his daddy, with mommy's eyes!
    Kim is really reaching to call her a drug addict, it doesn't add up with Lisa....now Kim....that's a different story!!! LOL!

I just got this info from an interview that Kim did with Buddy TV right before the reunion aired.

She got a record deal with WEJ Records and independent label and she recorded a NON country song...please don't let it be RAP.
    Expect the unexpected and you won't be disappointed...

FORT Newbie

So my whole family is sitting at the table at Thanksgiving and we are trying to explain to my 77-year-old parents what the Housewives of Atlanta is all about and they don't get it because....who would/could? Then we stopped talking about it because we all realize that the only ones who are more stupid than this collective nightmare are the people who watch it and talk about it! But, of course, some of us love the show just because it IS so stupid and we all had our "favorite" moments. Mine is when NeNe (whom I actually kind of like) is trying to help her son with his homework and neither of them can figure out what which is "bigger"-1/2 or 1/3 so they have to call in Gregg (isn't he a great guy?) who has to actually draw 2 pictures of pizzas-one divided in half and one in 1/3's and he's saying something like, "If John eats 1/3 of the pizza and Cole eats another 1/3 of the pizza, how much is left?" AND THEY DON'T GET IT!!!
    Kim is the worst. No way did this woman go to nursing school-she can't spell "CAT". She has a personal assistant whose job consists of returning clothing to Neiman Marcus and Barney's. She has a personal chef. And she drinks and smokes all the time. Does she have the "right" to do any of these things? Of course she does IF she didn't have children but she does and she is raising 2 daughters who can only see how the world works by how their mother lives. If you spend $18k on your daughter's 11th birthday, what comes next? What is going to happen at her 12th birthday? If you buy a car by calling the dealership ahead of time and say that you want to be in and out of the place in 5 minutes and you write a personal check for an expensive car without any negotiating and your children are watching this whole transaction take place, what in God's name are you teaching them? It must be obvious to these children where the $$ that supports this kind of lifestyle comes from. God help these children. Or call Child Protective Services!

+ Reply to Thread