+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3241938;
    Did anyone else think that comment that Lisa made "crickets" was a little rude? Andy had asked DeShawn a question and she hesitated before answering. It looked like she was giving the question a little thought but Lisa chimes in with "crickets". Whenever they edit in the sound of crickets it is to give the impression that there is an "empty brain", in other words not very bright. !
    I didn't take it as much as a slam against DeShawn having an empty brain, I saw it more as there was nothing to say to address the question or like DeShawn wasn't going to even try to answer the question, lest she come off as being critical of the other housewives.

I was very proud of Deshawn for sticking to her guns and not having to justify her actions. My favorite moment was when she addressed Sheree and shut her down. I love my girl Nene, but I would love to see her embrace her own hair, those wigs just look too fake for me.

Everyone grab some blankets. I mean with all that weave sheree was swinging there has to be a few horses freezes their rear ends off in Atlanta.

I love NeNe. Sheree imo will keep shouting how unhappy Nene is because Sheree needs to believe that mess. Nene has a man that loves her and cherishes her and Sheree just has stuff and a wack clothing line.

LOL, I'm watching the reunion...AGAIN! I want to see what I missed the first time.
    Expect the unexpected and you won't be disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3242144;
    Everyone grab some blankets. I mean with all that weave sheree was swinging there has to be a few horses freezes their rear ends off in Atlanta.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Oh my god that was some great stuff!!! Hurry up and get season 2 on the air!!! What in the world was up with Kim saying she had cancer and thats why she wore the wig...cried...and literally TWO seconds later said she never had cancer! Wth?!? I loved that all the questions were pro Nene and against Kim and Sheree! Loved seeing Lisa and Nene go off on Kim! Great show! I loved it!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3241938;
    Did anyone else think that comment that Lisa made "crickets" was a little rude? Andy had asked DeShawn a question and she hesitated before answering. It looked like she was giving the question a little thought but Lisa chimes in with "crickets". Whenever they edit in the sound of crickets it is to give the impression that there is an "empty brain", in other words not very bright. ! I agree that DeShawn is somewhat of an airhead but that was so rude of her. Why does it not surprise me coming from these fools. Lisa is a [mod edit] disturber and tries to come off as the peacemaker....puhleeze!!!
    I thought it was hilarious!
    But I think it was edited to look like Lisa was being nasty to DeShawn because there was no reaction from DeShawn, which actually made it funnier.
    In all, I think there was a lot of editing going on with that reunion. Many of the exchanges looked very choppy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3241770;
    I don't think Lisa's rant had anything to do with the NeNe/Kim song. It was totally edited to make it look like that. When she made the comment about throwing Kim over the couch, you could tell that something was cut before that.

All I have to say is "Crickets". lol
    Supposedly Kim said something at a public function about Lisa not having custody of her kids because she had a drug problem. I guess Bravo was not willing to take on that subject but wanted to show the fireworks between Kim and Lisa.

Dwight's hair was slammin'.....

Quote Originally Posted by chili fries;3242338;
    Supposedly Kim said something at a public function about Lisa not having custody of her kids because she had a drug problem. I guess Bravo was not willing to take on that subject but wanted to show the fireworks between Kim and Lisa.
    Is this a rumor or does Lisa have a history with drug abuse?

+ Reply to Thread