+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 379 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Newbie

Re: The Reunion in Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by LWD1957;3241777;
    Like, does anyone believe that Kim had cancer? She came across SO badly.
    These women are such a collective nightmare except DeShawn. She is so sweet and really appreciates her lifestyle. I loved the scene where she and her husband (what a nice guy) were sitting in the back yard and looking at their house and saying something like"Wow, did you ever believe we'd have all this?"
    Noone believes it,everything that comes out of that womans mouth is a lie.Lies,lies and more lies all to get rich by whatever means necessary.Being a prostitute...check.Living in some delusional world that has her as a "country star"....check.This woman is the most reprehensible piece of garbage I have ever seen on a reality show.She only is already trying to use her "fame" to her advantage by entertaining Playboy and having that bogus azz "press conference" in the driveway of the TOWNHOUSE her pimp Lee Najjar pays for every month.Just like the crocodile tears last night she is trying to gain "sympathy" from the public for how bad she is treated oh no poor baby.

She is a drunk,horrible mother and those kids are on the fast track to be "just like mommy",a gold digging prostitute who will stop at nothing to line her pockets and be a "celebrity" I put the over/under at 15 years old and her daughter will be in rehab....guaranteed.

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

* You guys crack me up.* I really enjoy reading your posts.* I am not so happy with the rude ones, but oh well we can't all be like Sheree...

Did anyone else think that comment that Lisa made "crickets" was a little rude? Andy had asked DeShawn a question and she hesitated before answering. It looked like she was giving the question a little thought but Lisa chimes in with "crickets". Whenever they edit in the sound of crickets it is to give the impression that there is an "empty brain", in other words not very bright. ! I agree that DeShawn is somewhat of an airhead but that was so rude of her. Why does it not surprise me coming from these fools. Lisa is a [mod edit] disturber and tries to come off as the peacemaker....puhleeze!!!

And Sheree's comment "most designers do not sketch or sew".....umm, yes they do!!! And, designers know about fabrics and don't leave it up to a seamstress to choose. These are all basic facts she should know but Sheree thinks she is too good just like how Kim thinks she doesn't need to learn about music before becoming a "country singer". What is wrong with these two idiots? Are their weaves too tight? Speaking of weaves, why does Sheree keep pushing her hair back the way she does, has she never had hair before? Geez, that drives me nuts!!! Why doesn't Andy ask questions like "Sheree, how many times were you arrested for shoplifting?"
    Last edited by Marleybone; 11-26-2008 at 11:09 PM.

FORT Fan

Did anyone else think it looked like Sheree's sweater had a HUGE hole on the left shoulder?

Maybe it was supposed to be that way or maybe I didn't see it clearly but...it was bugging me the whole show

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3242031;
    Did anyone else think it looked like Sheree's sweater had a HUGE hole on the left shoulder?

Maybe it was supposed to be that way or maybe I didn't see it clearly but...it was bugging me the whole show

Saying in my sweetest, whispery-ish Sheree voice "Honey, you must not know fashion. This sweater is supposed to be this way. It's called DESIGNER...DEEEE-SIGNER wear. You don't know nothin'. Just axe Kim, I paid A LOT for this sweater. I don't know how much because I don't look at price tags, but believe me, I paid a LOT for this sweater. Now go on and sit with NeNe. I wouldn't put you and NeNe AND fashion in the same sentence."

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3242039;
    Saying in my sweetest, whispery-ish Sheree voice "Honey, you must not know fashion. This sweater is supposed to be this way. It's called DESIGNER...DEEEE-SIGNER wear. You don't know nothin'. Just axe Kim, I paid A LOT for this sweater. I don't know how much because I don't look at price tags, but believe me, I paid a LOT for this sweater. Now go on and sit with NeNe. I wouldn't put you and NeNe AND fashion in the same sentence."

LOL, I'm no fashion diva but that outfit did not compliment her, but then again she did look like a horse with that mane she had going on.

Well, she sure didn't have to look at price tags when she was shoplifting!
    Favorite comment of Sheree's "most designers don't sketch or sew"....

Maybe Sheree should try out for Project Runway. That would be a hoot, don't you think?:nono

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3242075;
    Well, she sure didn't have to look at price tags when she was shoplifting!
    Favorite comment of Sheree's "most designers don't sketch or sew"....

Another reason her and Kim get along so well. "Where does pitch come into play in the recording studio? I'm a singer, I don't need to know all that stuff." *deep drag on cigarette*

"It's a tightrope, between you n me, and what I don't know, is how to sing...."

FORT Fan

HAHA! Lol, I wouldn't put fashion and me in the same sentence either probably, but my mama always told me growing up "If your clothes have holes in them, you throw them out. And if you BUY them with holes in them, you're an idiot."

It just looked so wierd and lopsided to me. GUess Sheree would know better, being a designer with a successful fashion show and all.

+ Reply to Thread