+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 379 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I think Lisa held her own at the reunion. Yes, she went off on Kim, but rightfully so...and actually it was quite refreshing to see one of the 'peacemakers' tell her what's up. It seemed like it was more real, not as spiteful. I thought it was cute how she was sitting on NeNe in order to keep her down. I like Lisa, She seems fun.
    thinks Kim
    DeShawn also surprised me. Throughout the Season I wasn't a huge fan, mostly because in the beginning when she was hiring her staff. She said she needed an Estate Manager to go to to deal with the 'other help' because 'they don't deal with THOSe people'. That rubbed me the wrong way. I totally respect her now though.

Not that this is something to make light of, but who thinks Kim had cancer? A couple years ago, so at about 27 years old? It could be true, and god bless her if it is...but....hmmmm. There's nothing wrong with saying you wear a wig/weave. She is full of lies.

Hate to admit it but I liked the reunion show for the main reason that Nene said EVERYTHING to "Lurch in drag" that I would love to say myself. I could care less about everyone else. This group of women were useless. Has anyone ever noticed that the people who point out that they were "trying" to be classy are ALWAYS the ones with NO CLASS AT ALL!!!!!!!! Nene saying things like "Shall we all be seated" ! Oh god! Nene reminds me of the comedian Norm Crosby. Anybody remember him? His act was that he would use large words and phrases (like he was intelligent) but always used them incorrectly. That girl is right off of the streets! Was she entertaining? Hell yeah!!! I was so happy to see the OC group again after the MESS that was Atlanta! Now I know why I don't live in the south!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3241645;
    Hate to admit it but I liked the reunion show for the main reason that Nene said EVERYTHING to "Lurch in drag" that I would love to say myself.
    LOL!!
    Now I know why I don't live in the south!!!!!!
    I don't think those women are representative of the south, in fact I think the "southern" women would be ashamed to be associated with them.

Who else thought Dwight's hair looked like a long "mullet?" You would think he would know better.
    Last edited by luvsginger; 11-26-2008 at 09:35 AM.

I thought the reunion was...entertaining. And Funny. I was glad Kim got called out on the carpet about Big Papa and her bad singing. I think the remark about cancer was to get attention and to make people feel sorry for her because she knew she was going to get slammed. I can't believe she is going to have an album out, who would buy it after seeing the show? You'd have to pay me to buy it. And all season I waited for a racial remark to come up and it did at the reunion by Nene and aimed at Kim. I don't think Kim is racist though.
    None of these ladies with the exception of Deshawn were classy or lady-like. But if there is another season I will definatley watch again.

What is so "racist" about what Kim said about the chicken? I think Nene was reaching on that one, accusing someone of being a racist on national television is irresponsible. Kim may be a lot of things but she is not racist! I agree that Kim stretches the truth but she never admitted to having cancer, she said she did NOT have cancer. She said she had a bunch of other issues that she didn't want to "get into" on last night's show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing that the "issues" that she didn't want to get into were about as flimsy as most of what she said last night. Talk about Bimbo-Bozo........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by LapisLazuli;3241641;
    I think Lisa held her own at the reunion. Yes, she went off on Kim, but rightfully so...and actually it was quite refreshing to see one of the 'peacemakers' tell her what's up. It seemed like it was more real, not as spiteful. I thought it was cute how she was sitting on NeNe in order to keep her down. I like Lisa, She seems fun.
    thinks Kim
    DeShawn also surprised me. Throughout the Season I wasn't a huge fan, mostly because in the beginning when she was hiring her staff. She said she needed an Estate Manager to go to to deal with the 'other help' because 'they don't deal with THOSe people'. That rubbed me the wrong way. I totally respect her now though.

Not that this is something to make light of, but who thinks Kim had cancer? A couple years ago, so at about 27 years old? It could be true, and god bless her if it is...but....hmmmm. There's nothing wrong with saying you wear a wig/weave. She is full of lies.
    I think Kim WANTED us to think she had cancer. She never came out and answered the hosts question "Did you have cancer?" She nodded and cried and then later said it wasn't cancer and said she didn't want to talk about what it was. So I don't think she was really ever sick. Maybe she has an STD. I don't know. And it's horrible if she was really sick, but the way she evaded the point blank question and gave a muddled answer makes me think she's lying and just wants people to feel sorry for her so she can get more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mina;3241747;
    ......... Maybe she has an STD. I don't know. And it's horrible if she was really sick, but the way she evaded the point blank question and gave a muddled answer makes me think she's lying and just wants people to feel sorry for her so she can get more attention.
    She's probably had her share of those!!!!!

Actually, she did answer Andy and said she "did not" have cancer. Lying seems second nature to her, though.

yeah she eventually answered him, but the first time he asked ( and he asked like 3 times), she nodded and cried. I think Andy was confused and he kept asking and she finally said no it wasn't cancer.

Well if the woman was sick enough to have her hair falling out it had to have been something however it would have went over better if she'd said I thought I had cancer but didn't right off the bat.
    I have always liked Deshawn and though she seemed "boring" I always felt like her heart was in the right place. The body language was pretty telling too cause she was sitting as close to the end of the sofa as possible. Nene was cool and other than Sheree having an expanded appreciation of herself I have no real issues with her. The whole settlement thing is a bit tacky to discuss but otherwise..... I think once she saw the whole overseeing thing of the fashion line isn't going to fly she is going to learn from it and move on.
    My take on Lisa was that she was REALLY upset with Kim about nothing as far as I could tell. I think she was mad cause Kim let the cat out of the bag that she was on speakerphone telling her verbatim what Nene said (or sung). I think she was hot cause she was busted. I can't see - even with an edit - where her kids or husband was slandered causing her to go off. Sheree wouldn't say her name but Kim did and exactly how it went down...if you're going to admit to spreading the info admit to ALL of it! Bring on the OC

+ Reply to Thread