+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 508 FirstFirst ... 7407457497498499500501502503504505506507508 LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5074
Like Tree2848Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Queen B got that right ! Sad and hilarious.

ShaRay is not a bright woman, came from worse than nothing with her jail time and unwed mother status; she married what she thought would be money, got dumped, connived and scammed her way into RH circles, is one of the lowest paid RHs, pretends to be wealthy at great stress to her peace of mind (and her credit cards), and is struggling to remain relevant - for the RH paycheck which is probably all she's living her pretend life on.

ShaRay's ugly background rivals NeNe's; but NeNe at times has admitted out loud that she had an impoverished childhood - in more ways than one - and that she vowed to pull herself out of it. She admits to being ashamed of growing up in rural backwards Athens, Georgia; she admits she was lied to about her biological father. What a mess. But she survived.

BTW Athens GA is a college town, and parts of it are downright southern traditional gorgeously beautiful and wealthy.
    mayamaisha and Queen B like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Hi Betty80! Nice to see you here! Welcome!
    Thank you so much!
    Punkin likes this.
    ďBless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.Ē
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

Marlo is so rude. I wonder if she is really that way or just trying to get a peach.
    ďBless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.Ē
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I have started watching these ladies again. Yeah, I have. Boredom....that's the only explanation I have. Oh well, if I can watch that mess that is BH, I can watch this one, too!

Cynthia is really a lovely woman. She looks great at 50, and I like what she said about taking time for herself. Now, if she'd just stick to it! She seems to be at a place I recognize...that place where "finding Prince Charming" no longer seems to be the focus in life. For myself and my friends, I can tell you that later in life we see that chase for perfect love as being a total waste of time. Hormone-driven and full of romantic dreams, it is not real. I just hope Cynthia doesn't get bogged down in that search for a husband or partner. Her life seems to be really nice the way it is. She seems to be independent financially, and has a nice house, and is having fun hanging with the others and traveling with them. Even dating is more fun when you focus on fun, not "finding love". These ladies are enviable in so many ways. I just wish they knew how lucky they are...or acted like they appreciated it.

It bothered me that Cynthia cried about Will's ex-gf. If she is so determined not to jump into anything serious and to just date, why the tears? I will never understand why that woman thinks Peter is so attractive. He just seems old, to me. Be strong, Cynthia. You can play the field, have fun and live life on your own terms.

But of course we now have big-mouth Neeners back, and I don't know what has happened, but Kim doesn't quite look like Kim anymore, and she doesn't seem to add much to the show. There are a couple of the others that I don't really get why they are there. Too many women to keep track of!

I'm all caught up. I am jealous they are going to Spain! Kim won't go without Croy...not really surprised. I can kind of understand it. Personally, I'd go without him if I were her, but she may have some kind of weird attachment or phobia that makes her uneasy traveling without him. I just wish Neeners would shut up about it. All she does is gripe about Kim. If she didn't want Kim there in the first place, why is she so upset that Kim didn't go? Just sit down and be quiet, Neeners. Your mouth does you in, every time.

I don't know what to say about Porsha. I liked her in Houston, when she was helping others. I fell asleep during that part of it, but I wonder what Joyce wanted with her? She's pretty, most of the ladies are very pretty, and they all seem so glamorous these days. Even Kandy, who used to seem more down to earth, has a glam look now. Of course, she's successful, so I guess that follows. I like Kandy, but not as much as I used to.

I'm wondering what kind of a man Kenya married. She is so overly focused not on being herself, but being some kind of a perfect wife for him. That can be a very bad thing. It seems clear she is actually married, so why does Kim keep saying it's fake?

As for Sheree, what is wrong with her? She's been an abused wife, and now she's dating a felon? Why? I can't for the life of me understand why any woman would want to date somebody who is in prison. I just don't get it. Especially since he's said to be a con artist. She's apparently not afraid of him, either. I would be! His voice sounds scary to me, and he seems shady.

I can't not mention Eva Pigford (Marcel). Wth? Is she going to be a regular on the show? I hope not, unless she's changed. I couldn't stand her on her cycle of ANTM, and she shouldn't have won. However, she SEEMS to be nicer now, and she is prettier, that's for sure. Perhaps she is more mature.

Parties, trips, and sketchy boyfriends and hubbies. And gossip! My initial impressions.

FORT Fogey

Watching the interaction between Cynthia and Peter when they met for lunch after the party I understand completely why Cynthia was attracted to him. The two of them have a great friendship and a great bond. I think that his encouragement and care towards her daughter was always sincere, and I think they both truly care about each other. They don't work as a couple - Cynthia needs a man who is more present and consistently encouraging, and Peter is too selfish. He can give that in doses very effectively, but not as consistently and frequently as Cynthia needs. I understand why she was attracted to him, I understand why they divorced, and I think they make great friends for each other. I like the way they behave as exes and I'm reassured every time that Cynthia says they are NOT getting back together.
    When Kim explained her reason for being reluctant to fly without Kroy stemming back to her having the stroke, it made sense to me. Some of the other women have said she does not go anywhere without him - that when she goes to an event with the other women he drives her and sits in the car while she does what she does. I think that is being too dependent on him, and she needs to get over that. But for a woman who had a major health scare while flying, I can understand her being scared to fly without the people who she knows would be looking out for her and know what to look for. I think she got kind of bad edit in the way they glossed over that explanation. But i think it was the right thing to do since she didn't want to travel without him to not go. It would not have been fair to the other women to expect them to be cool with having one man on the trip.
    Punkin likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

I canít believe that Cynthia was stupid enough to let these other insecure, jealous, petty women talk to her from Will. It was really none of their business and it was not their place to even talk about him and their relationship in that way. Itís not as if sheís going to marry the man. Heck they just met. To assume any kind of exclusivity would be jumping the gun. Eva didnít even know Cynthia before that party and she just jump and as if they were genetic sisters. Sheesh! This is why I only have one close girlfriend.
    Prism likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Kim's issue with flying after having a stroke is smart, IMHO. That trip is 8 or 10 hours in the air, thrombosis happens to people when sitting for a long stretch, and she's vulnerable.
    Plus - she'd be with people who are inept, unconcerned, careless, likely to be half drunk, and probably unable to do the right thing.

She has a lot of kids, big responsibilities. If her Kroy sits in the car waiting for her, knowing where she is and how she is all the time, that's their way of gaining control; good for them.

That said, she is a vulgar and odd woman, not a person I could stand to be around. But her family - Kroy & assorted kids - the family is close and they care about one another.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

FORT Regular

Kenya, at 46 years old 6 weeks 'late' means menopause, not pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by regina_giddens View Post
    Kenya, at 46 years old 6 weeks 'late' means menopause, not pregnancy.
    I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Ohhh nooooo....

this last episode is where the shade turns to a puddle of deep, boiling sh*t.

I can't believe these ladies are in Spain and all they can do is start sh*t with each other and even others who aren't there. Eva should get out before she turns into a "bone carrier" or worse, a "sh*t stirrer".

Kandy's niceness is gone. I guess since she's a big star again, she gets the best room? Or is it just that she picked it first?

An episode ago, when Kim went to that party with Sheree and saw Neeners, I got a kick out of Neener's reaction. But now they've gone straight to the bottom of the pit.

+ Reply to Thread