+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 506 FirstFirst ... 5405455495496497498499500501502503504505506 LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5052
Like Tree2814Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #5041
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,959

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    I am just at the episode with KIM.

    I never watched when she was on before.

    I have never watched ANY reality show she is on.

    BUT DEAR LORD.......she def takes the cake for the WORST person EVER. And this is coming after seeing her all of what 5 minutes.

    She is DISGUSTING. She is OBNOXIOUS. She has the FILTHIEST mouth. She is DESTRUCTIVE. She is loaded with so much ANGER.

    AND on top of all that.........probably the WORST mother after seeing that twitter post to Chrissy T for John's tickets.

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME. What a DISGRACE.

    mayamaisha and jjm219 like this.
    KAREN

  2. #5042
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    262

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    To me, the direct link to the site and the date to me is the giveaway. However, I apologize for the misunderstanding. Moreover, she's not speaking to us, but directly to her readers. It's what and how she does.

    Queen B, the only time a delinquent tax leads to a foreclosure is under this particular set of circumstances:

    (1) The property has a mortgage.
    (2) The mortgagor is presented with the (property owner aka) mortgagee's delinquent tax liability.
    (3) The mortgagor pays the tax.
    (4) The mortgagee does not reimburse the mortgagor.
    (4) Thus, the mortgagor can foreclose upon the mortgagee for all or in part of the property tax liability.

    That's it. That's all.

    My educational background, undergrad/graduate, is business administration with emphasis in accounting (and information systems), employed for years in the accounting field before changing focus from dabbling to entirely real estate.

    What the blogger stated is true in that it is impossible for Kenya's property to be foreclosed upon if, in fact, there is no mortgage.
    For the last time. I said it may be incorrect to use that phase but it is used to described taking a house because taxes have not been paid. Again, I understand that there is a legal definition but again, it is used, however wrong, to describe the above. I appreciate your background but there are other valid opinions/ observations. Let us agree to disagree before we put the other posters to sleep.

  3. #5043
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    262

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am just at the episode with KIM.

    I never watched when she was on before.

    I have never watched ANY reality show she is on.

    BUT DEAR LORD.......she def takes the cake for the WORST person EVER. And this is coming after seeing her all of what 5 minutes.

    She is DISGUSTING. She is OBNOXIOUS. She has the FILTHIEST mouth. She is DESTRUCTIVE. She is loaded with so much ANGER.

    AND on top of all that.........probably the WORST mother after seeing that twitter post to Chrissy T for John's tickets.

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME. What a DISGRACE.

    you ain't see nothing yet!!! I would not ever let my kids have a playdate with her kids. Everything you said is so true. It seems like Bravo is bringing back the old gals to kick in the drama. So sorry to see her back. I agree disgusting.
    momrek06 likes this.

  4. #5044
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,707

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    For the last time. I said it may be incorrect to use that phase but it is used to described taking a house because taxes have not been paid. Again, I understand that there is a legal definition but again, it is used, however wrong, to describe the above. I appreciate your background but there are other valid opinions/ observations. Let us agree to disagree before we put the other posters to sleep.
    Sure. I'll agree to that and imagine whoever it was on Facebook that started the silly rumor about Kenya is thoroughly embarrassed for his or her ignorance and hiding somewhere under a rock.

  5. #5045
    FORT Fanatic woodiedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    540

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Is this season called “who has the loudest voice?”
    The screaming! Oh my gosh I turned it off before I got a headache.
    Queen B and AcookerTV like this.

  6. #5046
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,959

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Just finished the episode with Cynthia going on a boat ride with Will and Kandi and Todd.

    Also Kandi and Todd hiring a swim instructor for Ace to learn to swim.

    So I am not sure if I am uptodate BUT what I came here to post is that NO WHERE on this show was NoNo or Kim!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!

    Those two bring NOTHING to this show and it is really ENJOYABLE when they are not ON!!!

    Oh and add that to the lack of Phaedra!!!!

    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

  7. #5047
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,386

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Oh, geez, I do love NeNe. She's so homely, dresses so damned awful, is so loud and outrageous and self aggrandizing; what a hoot- sorry for that good old fashioned word, but that covers it so well for me!

    I feel sorry for her; she had an awful life until she landed the RH gig. She's so ashamed of where and how she grew up, ashamed of her Athens GA history, trying very hard in her own twisted way to be somebody. She's entertaining. And pathetic. And so much to feel sorry for and laugh at. I don't mind her at all. I'm watching to see if she ever gets what life is about - or if it's all a fight to achieve appearances.
    Punkin, momrek06 and Queen B like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.

  8. #5048
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    62

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Kim is awful and so are her kids. Brielle is second only to Lisa Rinna's daughters as the most lazy and entitled brat on bravo. Ariana seems ok.

    But at least she's entertaining.
    Punkin, momrek06 and Prism like this.

  9. #5049
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,629

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Anyone noticed Quad trying to set her husband up for millions. I feel she wants to leave her husband and is setting him up to be the fall guy!

  10. #5050
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,959

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Anyone noticed Quad trying to set her husband up for millions. I feel she wants to leave her husband and is setting him up to be the fall guy!
    I 'think' that might be BRAVO's "Married to the Medicine", right?

    I used to watch that but have not in a long time but remember one of the ladies was named QUAD.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.