+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 505 FirstFirst ... 401451491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505 LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5048
Like Tree2809Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    https://www.yidio.com/news/kim-zolci...&utm_term=news

They're both outrageous, huge egos, love to stir things up. If Kenya's gone, someone needs to start those fights.
    And they both need money really bad.... their lifestyles must have drained those easy-come easy-go fortunes.

Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    They are both coming back, so....

So Kenya says we'll see nothing of her husband on the show. It's kind of like Asa on Shahs of Sunset. There is a big, important part of their life that's not presented. So much for reality.
    Well she should have kept the marriage a secret in totality then Bravo wouldn't feel compelled to give that ultimatum! Asa was already with Jermaine before the show and were already aware of her circumstances! She's being a hypocrite of course, but that's how all these people roll! Asa "going in" on MJ in the past just emphasizes the point! Reza's no better! It's like "do as I say, not as I do!"

All sorts of drama for the coming season and read a piece about Kandi being sued for nonpayment of some construction related expenses related to the Old Lady Gang restaurant. Not for a lot and appears to be a subcontractor, so a big whatever.

However, it did move me to google and flip through Yelp. Deep Fried Whipped Deviled Eggs? All those other Yelp photos of the food? Oh, my. I definitely intend to pay a visit upon my next trip to Atlanta ... yum!

https://www.yelp.com/biz/old-lady-gang-atlanta

^Omg...that looks so good!!
    My head is full of fire and grief and my tongue runs wild, pierced with shards of glass~ Federico García Lorca

The Real Housewives of Atlanta | Bravo TV Official Site

NOVEMBER 5th.

I think I saw NoNo in the previews................
    KAREN

I saw a commercial for the show which was comical, but yes it showed Nene as being back. And as loud and annoying as ever. I love that you call her "NoNo", momrek06. It makes me laugh every time I see it!

I like to call her NeighNeigh, for obvious reasons. Obvious to me anyway. I'm very NOT HAPPY she is back, as I generally like this franchise and was so happy she was gone. At least the evil Phaedra is out for good!
    Lynda

Wow.

Thanks for the link to previews. For the first time in a couple of years, I'm actually interested in watching Atlanta! Very much looking forward to watching Nene with Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    All sorts of drama for the coming season and read a piece about Kandi being sued for nonpayment of some construction related expenses related to the Old Lady Gang restaurant. Not for a lot and appears to be a subcontractor, so a big whatever.

However, it did move me to google and flip through Yelp. Deep Fried Whipped Deviled Eggs? All those other Yelp photos of the food? Oh, my. I definitely intend to pay a visit upon my next trip to Atlanta ... yum!
    Kandi seems able to pull together successful endeavors - I hope for her this is a good one. Am I the only one who wants to see NeNe back? I think she's a hoot - a phony piece of work, but so odd she's usually good for laughs.

Bricktops in Buckhead used to have the best deviled eggs with bacon wraps; I guess Atlanta is deviled egg heaven!
    mayamaisha and ryansmommy like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.

FORT Regular

Cynthia looks very different without makeup. She's still beautiful but I was startled by how 'normal' she looks.
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread