+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 407 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Was Kim just talking out her ?????

Playboy appearance for 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak is anything but a reality

No Playboy appearance in the works??? Wha??????

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3240955;
    Was Kim just talking out her ?????

No Playboy appearance in the works??? Wha??????

I don't think she is capable of speaking the truth. Her reality is so strange to me. She's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3239428;

Searching Leakes is much more interesting. Currently, there is a dispossessory action against Gregg and Linnethia "Nene." There is a ton of other info, Gregg is divorced from his first wife, Lorelli in 1997. He and Nene have been maried 11 years. Hum ... There was an issue over child support, warrants for shoplifting, theft by taking and multiple dispossessory actions.

Could be the reason why Kim said NeNe is one to talk when Nene told her to keep her legs closed to married men.

I so can't wait for this to come on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3241103;
    Could be the reason why Kim said NeNe is one to talk when Nene told her to keep her legs closed to married men.

I so can't wait for this to come on tonight.
    I've been looking to find out when Gregg and NeNe got married, but haven't had any luck yet. GREGG filed on Tuesday, June 18, 1996 the final disposition date was Thursday, July 31, 1997.

Can't wait. This is going to be better than WCW! It's the Housewive's Smackdown!!!

Update on Kim from my friend who is her neighbor. Kim's townhome is not on the market. She has decreased from 2 garbage bins to 1. She no longer leaves her fresh flowers and designer shopping bags outside the garbage bin. Guess her shopping habits have have changed some.
    Kocktail Kat

WOW! Why oh why were they holding Nene down?!? She needed to put the smackdown on Kim...smack her her back to Kimbucktu! Kim is a habitual liar...says Lisa....last 10 minutes of the reunion show....holy crap! Lisa reamed Kim a new one. DeShawn seems like she wants to crawl in a hole...like as if she has never seen these people before. I like Nene's new 'do!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3239961;
    I think they need start from scratch and find 5 new cast members. Although the women were fun to snark on, they made it too easy!!! I love a good challenge!!!
    Yeah. I agree. "Let's try this again."

I started liking these women about mid-season and then I lost it toward the end when all the dirt started flying about them. So far, the only worth a hill of beans is DeShawn.

sooooo..... who's going to buy Kim's album??? lol
    wow!
    Kim made herself look really bad on the reunion, jmo. I don't really like the others but i understood their anger towards her. DeShawn just sat there but at least she stayed out of it.

BORING! The best clips were the promo's.

:nonoI loved the way DeShawn responded to Sheree...shut her up...LOL DeShawn did not make any excuses for her behavior or actions and took it all in stride. She is not a troublemaker. I wish her the best and much success in her life.

My girl Nene did not hold back, some might think she has no class, but I think otherwise. She is who she is and speaks her mind...you go girl! I have a feeling Nene is getting her own show.

Lisa reminded me of Tom Cruise when he was on Oprah's show jumping on the couch. I think she's trying too hard at the peacemaker role.

Kim--sorry nothing knew, she's still FOS and she better take Dwight's offer minus the toolbox.

Sheree, I justed wanted to take that ponytail and strangle her a$$ with it. She did not say anything I wanted to hear...She is FOS just like her girl Kim.

All and all I can't wait for Season 2...until then

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm glad that DeShawn kept her silence. She came out on top of the reunion. The rest of them looked like asses at one time or another. Well, except for Dwight. I need to know a Dwight. He's super cool.

If you watched the reunion preview clip. you pretty much got the gist of it. I was hoping there would be more to it but either that was the extent of it or Bravo did some creative editing.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread