+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 409 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kim used to be a stripper at the Cheetah in Atlanta under the name "Barbie" although she prefers to wear little nurse costumes..as reported on some blogs..
    Also, both Lisa and Deshawn will not be returning for a season 2..seems the stripper association does not sit well with the athlete's reputations.....

I think they need start from scratch and find 5 new cast members. Although the women were fun to snark on, they made it too easy!!! I love a good challenge!!!

I agree. They need to find some REAL Housewifes that can represent women in a positive capactity and capable of making their own money. They need to show women who can juggle a career, tend to the children and wash their own damn clothes.

I will miss the drama though, it was very entertaining.

Check out Slate's take on all the Real Housewifes. I tried to post the link but was unable to due to my newbie status.

Happy reading.

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3239428;
    Both Kim and NeNe live in Gwinnett County. The County Courthouse has a very robust website where you can search and find lost of information. If you search Kim Zolciak, you will find her divorce from Daniel Toce and a speeding ticket which confirms she was born in 1978. She is 30 years old. Big Poppa, Lee Najjar, has quite his share of activity, too!

Searching Leakes is much more interesting. Currently, there is a dispossessory action against Gregg and Linnethia "Nene." There is a ton of other info, Gregg is divorced from his first wife, Lorelli in 1997. He and Nene have been maried 11 years. Hum ... There was an issue over child support, warrants for shoplifting, theft by taking and multiple dispossessory actions.

Happy searching!

We don't keep up with the Jones, we are the Jones?

Gwinnett County Courts - Home Page
    I've done some more snooping and was able to validate the DeShawn Snow Foundation exists and has a 501(C)(3) Internal Revenue Service Subsection Codes for Tax-Exempt Organizations, On the GuideStar website, the 2006 990 tax forms are available. The foundation received $75K in donations/income and had $79K in expenses. They finished the year with a $4K loss. 2007 data is not yet available.

Interestingly enough, Twisted Hearts is not available on Guidestar and I have not been able to find its 501(C)(3) designation and a Google search does not return a foundation website.

Moving on to Sheree's divorce, the link below lists two separate cases. It looks like Bob originally filed in 2003, then Sheree filed in 2005.

Results of Civil Case Search

I haven't been able to find any dirt on DeShawn or Lisa. Stay tuned.
    Kocktail Kat

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3239997;
    the DeShawn Snow Foundation exists and has a 501(C)(3) Internal Revenue Service Subsection Codes for Tax-Exempt Organizations, On the GuideStar website, the 2006 990 tax forms are available. The foundation received $75K in donations/income and had $79K in expenses. They finished the year with a $4K loss. 2007 data is not yet available.
    Of course! When men join the NBA or NFL, the first thing they're told to do is start a non-profit organization to help them cut costs on taxes. I'm guessing that's why they reported a net loss as well.

NeNe, along with Jill from RHoNY and Vicki from RHoOC will be on the Rachel Ray show tomorrow on a segment called "Real Housewives on a Budget"
    Last edited by Bunny555; 11-24-2008 at 10:41 AM.
    CYA

I have a problem with any of those housewives trying to state they do anything on a budget. They all throw money around as though it grew on trees.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3239997;
    I've done some more snooping and was able to validate the DeShawn Snow Foundation exists and has a 501(C)(3) Internal Revenue Service Subsection Codes for Tax-Exempt Organizations, On the GuideStar website, the 2006 990 tax forms are available. The foundation received $75K in donations/income and had $79K in expenses. They finished the year with a $4K loss. 2007 data is not yet available.

Interestingly enough, Twisted Hearts is not available on Guidestar and I have not been able to find its 501(C)(3) designation and a Google search does not return a foundation website.

Moving on to Sheree's divorce, the link below lists two separate cases. It looks like Bob originally filed in 2003, then Sheree filed in 2005.

Results of Civil Case Search

I haven't been able to find any dirt on DeShawn or Lisa. Stay tuned.
    I thought it was reported that Lisa had filed bankruptcy a couple of times and had a few name changes.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3240212;
    I thought it was reported that Lisa had filed bankruptcy a couple of times and had a few name changes.
    Let me re-prase, additional dirt. Plus, I haven't been able to find documented proof so did not reference it in my email. I don't want to make statements based on other Internet postings.

Since these ladies are on national TV with their lives and past available, you would think Bravo would do some sort of background check.
    Kocktail Kat

+ Reply to Thread