+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 404 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1361Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3231872;
    Only jokingly. She must've lived a mighty hard life to need botox already, but with all the smoking and drinking she does....not surprising.
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3238586;
    Heard an interview with Lisa Wu Hartwell this morning. She said that she had never met any of these women before the show started! She also said that Sheree and Kim were/are not hang-out buddies like the show made them look. She waivered when asked if she would be back for the next season. She said that she went after Kim on the reunion because Kim had said something about her kids...and "Lisa doesn't play that!" You could tell that she was still bothered about what had happened, even though it happened in 2007.

Mama bears will hurt you over their kids!
    Yeah, don't be sayin any smack on da kids! LOL

The part of your post that I bolded doesn't surprise me.

IIRC, even on the RHOOC, it came out that the ladies didn't really know each other until the show came about. They all sort of fell into their niches. The only thing they had in common was that they lived in Coto (or used to!) Maybe some of them knew each other in passing.

On the RHONYC, I think it came out that really only Bethany and Jill were actually friends before the show. The others just sort of fell into it as well.

I could tell some of these Atlanta wives were just beginning to get to know each other. Sometimes one would ask (aks) a question that would have definitely been known if they were truly friends of a long standing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3238889;
    Yeah, don't be sayin any smack on da kids! LOL

The part of your post that I bolded doesn't surprise me.

IIRC, even on the RHOOC, it came out that the ladies didn't really know each other until the show came about. They all sort of fell into their niches. The only thing they had in common was that they lived in Coto (or used to!) Maybe some of them knew each other in passing.

On the RHONYC, I think it came out that really only Bethany and Jill were actually friends before the show. The others just sort of fell into it as well.

I could tell some of these Atlanta wives were just beginning to get to know each other. Sometimes one would ask (aks) a question that would have definitely been known if they were truly friends of a long standing.
    On RHOOC, Jeana and Vicki have lived across the street from one another for awhile. And Jeana knew Lew (rip) and Tammy when they were together.
    But the others are out there. The new one for this season lives in Costa Mesa which is NO WHERE near Coto.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3238959;
    On RHOOC, Jeana and Vicki have lived across the street from one another for awhile. And Jeana knew Lew (rip) and Tammy when they were together.
    But the others are out there. The new one for this season lives in Costa Mesa which is NO WHERE near Coto.
    i actually live in coto and costa mesa is only like 15 min. away. that new chick looks like a total bimbo though, even worse than tamra.. anyways, RHOA is my favorite of the shows now, loooove the drama...even if it is a wee bit staged.

Bonnie Hunt did a parody of Kim on her show with Niecy Nash as NeNe (it will air on 11/24). They do Kim and Nene better than the real Kim and NeNe...

I can't put the link here, but go to youtube and search for "the real housewives of atlanta on the bonnie hunt show", you won't be sorry!
    Last edited by Storm915; 11-22-2008 at 12:26 PM.

I saw that. It's hysterical and pretty spot on.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That Was Fantastic!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Here is the link, I checked with a mod and since it is not a direct link to youtube, I was told it was ok to post.
    So funny!!!

The Wig Looks Too Real | Dlisted

FORT Newbie

I'm in Canada and got hooked on the show just from seeing it on the Bravo website. Everyone's talking about it.

We would love it to air in Canada but no channels have it yet. Can you help us out by going to

slice.ca/About/ContactUs.aspx

to request that they show it here. We have Orange County and NY but please, they do not compare.

I'm sure if they get enough requests we'll get to see it.

Much love from up north!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3239242;
    Here is the link, I checked with a mod and since it is not a direct link to youtube, I was told it was ok to post.
    So funny!!!

The Wig Looks Too Real | Dlisted
    Thank You for that!!!!! It's perfect!

+ Reply to Thread