+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 406 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItSimple;3237511;
    The truth of the matter is Greg and NeNe are renters. He was my real estate agent. He rented, just like me. They don't have money like that and most of the things were blown WAY out of preportion. True they both had nice cars, but nowadays you don't even have to have good credit to drive a Range Rover or a BMW. Hell, I drive a Benz. They rented that house for the show. They are really good fun people though. Greg doesn't do things straight across the board all the time, but he has a kind heart. I like both of them a lot and NeNe made the show. Its all about the drama that raised the ratings.
    So they don't own ANYTHING?
    I know renters that own several homes but choose to rent for personal reasons.

After seeing the commercial and the clip for the reunion show, I wonder if Stephen Zales is happy about partnering with someone like Lisa Wu. Wow! She is really a nasty woman who doesn't know how to act like a lady. Threatening to jump the couch and get physical with Kim after calling her a liar (even though I believe she is one) is not representative of what I would call a 'lady". What type of "jury" is Lisa Wu selling? Brass knuckles? or let me guess "gold" knuckles. If you "ax" me, Zales should drop their association with this person.

FORT Fan

I believe Lisa is a lady, if nothing else.
    She apologized for her behavior but I heard there were some comments made about her kids.
    Personally, that is a subject that will make me forget my religion.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3238071;
    After seeing the commercial and the clip for the reunion show, I wonder if Stephen Zales is happy about partnering with someone like Lisa Wu. Wow! She is really a nasty woman who doesn't know how to act like a lady. Threatening to jump the couch and get physical with Kim after calling her a liar (even though I believe she is one) is not representative of what I would call a 'lady". What type of "jury" is Lisa Wu selling? Brass knuckles? or let me guess "gold" knuckles. If you "ax" me, Zales should drop their association with this person.

I bet that partnership never went anywhere anyway. brass knuckles line is hilarious!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I sure didn't think I would like this show at first, then I found myself anxious for the next episode.

I really like NeNe's sense of humor and her laugh is great....I don't think much of Sheree and Kim...I don't think Kim has a complete thought in her head. She talks in such a monotone and it drives me crazy...I loved it when the voice coach told her she was singing thru her nose...LOL...

Sheree is absolutely NOT a clothes designer...she has money and she wants to buy her way into that world by having all those people do the work....I don't think she designed a thing..just put a few twists on the designs she paid for .... didn't even pick out the fabric ???

DeShawn is a little thick headed, but she seems to be sincere and I do believe she honestly loves her hubby...

As far as Mrs Hartwell is concerned, she was only playing to the camera...I don't think she had one honest conversation with anyone other than to promote herself and hubby....seemed like each time she was on, it was an infomercial...

OK...I vented...now I cannot wait for the reunion..CAN'T wait. They probably showed us the best moments, but they look action filled to me.

My other opinion of all the wives shows....I think the OC wives treated each other the kindest...they had their catfights, but they seemed kinder and gentler than our Eastern and Southern sisters...

I think Nene looks fantastic in the reunion show clips. I love her new hair and her outfit suits her well. DeShawn should have her dentist file down her veneers a little bit, they seem too big for her mouth.

Heard on my local radio station that they will be getting a second season. Bring on the drama!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3238394;
    I think Nene looks fantastic in the reunion show clips. I love her new hair and her outfit suits her well. DeShawn should have her dentist file down her veneers a little bit, they seem too big for her mouth.
    Fabulous!! NeNe does look great. I kept thinking the entire season that her hair should end at the layer where the long hair started. She looks great.

I agree about DeShawn's teeth - it's almost like it's difficult for her to talk.

Did anyone watch the BravoTV.com blog award video clip? It was funny - they were talking about Bethanny's blog on RHOA. Betthany ripped Kim for the 1980's french tip fake nails!! So true, So true. Oh - and her Swiss Miss red and white dress/outfit. She is such a wreck.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard an interview with Lisa Wu Hartwell this morning. She said that she had never met any of these women before the show started! She also said that Sheree and Kim were/are not hang-out buddies like the show made them look. She waivered when asked if she would be back for the next season. She said that she went after Kim on the reunion because Kim had said something about her kids...and "Lisa doesn't play that!" You could tell that she was still bothered about what had happened, even though it happened in 2007.

Mama bears will hurt you over their kids!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3238586;
    Heard an interview with Lisa Wu Hartwell this morning. She said that she had never met any of these women before the show started! She also said that Sheree and Kim were/are not hang-out buddies like the show made them look. She waivered when asked if she would be back for the next season. She said that she went after Kim on the reunion because Kim had said something about her kids...and "Lisa doesn't play that!" You could tell that she was still bothered about what had happened, even though it happened in 2007.

Mama bears will hurt you over their kids!
    I'm glad someone else heard an interview with her. I thought she said she knew Sheree, but obviously I was wrong. I guess they could not find 4 women who ran in the same circles that could bring the drama.....or maybe they had sense enough to turn the show down.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread