+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 407 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItSimple;3237511;
    The truth of the matter is Greg and NeNe are renters. He was my real estate agent. He rented, just like me. They don't have money like that and most of the things were blown WAY out of preportion. True they both had nice cars, but nowadays you don't even have to have good credit to drive a Range Rover or a BMW. Hell, I drive a Benz. They rented that house for the show. They are really good fun people though. Greg doesn't do things straight across the board all the time, but he has a kind heart. I like both of them a lot and NeNe made the show. Its all about the drama that raised the ratings.
    NeNe sure did make the show! In a good way too, not in a low rent Kim way.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the only person who records the show while I'm watching it, just in case I do get interrupted? I'd rather be able to back up and see the part that I missed due to interruption than to have to sit through it all again. If I get to see it all or the way through, I immediately erase it and free up the space.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This show was truly a mess but interesting. I think I liked OC wives best. Hated NYC they were just too pretentious. Kim gets bashed a lot but I liked her. I think she was the most authentic on the show. She definitely had bad habits and she showed them. By the way here is a link to a blog that seems to have been overlooked from Kim http://www.bravotv.com/Real_Housewiv...an_not_believe
    Lisa seemed a bit closed off. I liked Deshawn and Nene although I think Nene acted very "middle school" a lot of the time. I even liked some facets of Sheree however the overzealous love of herself just puts you off.
    I agree that the restaurant was not the place to get into it if things like how small of you, etc are going to be said. If they are going to discuss things and keep it civil due to the close proximity of the kids that's one thing but to just go in knowing that things will escalate with my kids there...I wouldn't get pulled into it either.
    The reunion show should be interesting. Did anyone find it odd on the clips that Nene says she and Kim barely knew each other but in the beginning of the show she talked about what great friends they were hmmm......

Judging by the clips of the reunion show, I really think Bravo needs to re-name the RHOA. Any suggestions? Come on, Real Housewives of Atlanta? That is a reach!
    I can't say that I have a favorite of the series but I do have my favorite wives. For RHOOC I like Jeanna, RHONY I like Bethanny and for RHOA I like Nene.

I read that Sheree has a criminal record. Shoplifting and additional charges were filed against her because she was carrying "tools". The type that you use to cut the security tags from clothing.

FORT Fogey

I like all of them. You have to stand back and understand where it is they are coming from.

As far as I can tell, all but DeShawn married for money but coming out of desperate conditions, and as much as it is somewhat "ugly", it is completely understandable IMO.

I've decided none are any better or worse than the other but for different reasons.

I loved the last scene with DeShawn and her husband. I hope they don't mess it up for me, 'cause right now, I'm enjoying their story. Despite the fact that DeShawn's husband wasn't the best college player, DeShawn stood by him when should could have looked elsewhere.

Watch. It will be in the press that the husband is a philanderer. Always happens right when I start believing that TV people can be normal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItSimple;3237511;
    The truth of the matter is Greg and NeNe are renters. He was my real estate agent. He rented, just like me. They don't have money like that and most of the things were blown WAY out of preportion. True they both had nice cars, but nowadays you don't even have to have good credit to drive a Range Rover or a BMW. Hell, I drive a Benz. They rented that house for the show. They are really good fun people though. Greg doesn't do things straight across the board all the time, but he has a kind heart. I like both of them a lot and NeNe made the show. Its all about the drama that raised the ratings.
    Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear they are good people. That's all I really care about.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3237750;

I read that Sheree has a criminal record. Shoplifting and additional charges were filed against her because she was carrying "tools". The type that you use to cut the security tags from clothing.
    Wow! do you have a link?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Liz2286;3237166;
    WTF was Kim wearing to the party at the end? Her dress looked like one of those 80's Barbie dresses!
    OMG, you are so right! I missed the last 15-20 minutes of the show last night because I was working, and I'm watching it right now and thinking, "WTH was she thinking with that dress?!?!"

I hope Bravo brings back a second season of the ATL ladies. I am really hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3237784;
    Wow! do you have a link?
    It's about the third paragraph down.

TRHofA: In My Opinion (Part 2) | www.BurdaBurdaBurda.com |

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, most of us thought that Kim's dress was butt-ugly....and Sheree says, "I LOVE THAT DRESS!" She is so full of crapola. Her maliciously fake arse will say just about anything.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread