+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 404 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

NeNe's husband is so level-headed and supportive of her. He seems like a great guy.

FORT Newbie

I thought the scene with DeShawn and Eric shooting some hoops was very sweet. I now see what he likes about her and why he spoils her so much - she has been with him since the beginning. I think that people like Eric value that because they see that the women that have been with them since before they acquired their fame and money, genuinely love them. I'm sure that pro athletes can get a ton of hot models but will those girls remain by their side once they retire and don't have the same cash they did before? I honestly think that these two will do very well now that he has retired. I was glad to see that DeShawn was fine with cutting back on unnecessary privileges.

Greg and NeNe balance each other out. She's loud and in-your-face while he's calm and collected. Out of all the housewives, NeNe is the one I respect the most as a mother. She seemed to be very proud of her son and I like that she was concerned with him choosing a safe, reasonable car instead of doing what I'm sure some of the other women on the show would have done in this situation. Someone like Kim or Sheree would have taken their son to a luxury car dealership and would've gotten their kid an uber expensive BMW sports car or a big Hummer just for the sake of flashing their money. NeNe didn't do that. I'm also glad that they made of point of talking about how Brice deserved his car because he had accomplished his goals of finishing high school and getting good grades.

As far as Lisa and Ed, IDK why she was being such a brat about him signing to the Raiders. She should have been happy! DeShawn made a good point when she said that athletes can only play for so long so the least that a wife can do is put up with the hardships of being alone most of the time while the husband plays. And like others have said, he was dropped from the team so I wonder if she's happy now?

Sheree is a joke. How dare she think that she would be able to have a successful fashion line when she's leaving the work to everyone else? She's obviously doing it to show she's got the money, to attach her name to something given that she has nothing going on for her, and to spend her ex's money. I don't think she's as beautiful and she thinks she is, but her kids are way too fugly next to her! I guess they get the bad looks from their dad.

WTF was Kim wearing to the party at the end? Her dress looked like one of those 80's Barbie dresses! Among all the women, she stood out but not in a good way. She looked like such a trashy, cheap streetwalker! I highly doubt that she bought that dress at Gucci or Neiman Marcus. You can already see the influence she has on her daughter. Brielle's outfit was terrible. She looked like she was trying to do a cheap imitation of Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time" schoolgirl outfit. Yesterday's episode served to prove how my suspicions about Kim's "singing career" used as a storyline on the show and to make the show more entertaining and her character more laughable are true. Dallas was seriously not interested in working with her and she clearly wasn't interested in doing everything that it takes to be a singer.

During the last part of the show when the girls were trying to hash out things, you could see that Kim was happily willing to reconcile with NeNe. I know that both Kim and NeNe like each other but I think that Sheree manipulates Kim. It said at the end that Kim and NeNe never had that glass of wine. Wonder why? Wonder who's to blame? Who could have kept them from doing this? Sheree needed an ally to make her feel better. You know how some girls hang around with only ugly girls so that they can always be the better-looking one, the one who attracts the boys, and gets the most attention? That's Sheree. She knows Kim is a mess so that's why she needs her at her side. Without Kim, who would have been that friend? Not Lisa, because Lisa has a lot going on that makes her better than Sheree (she's pretty, she has a hot husband who loves her, she actually has a job and a few business deals).

I can't wait for the reunion show! When is it? I have my Tivo set up to record it but I don't remember what date it read it is.

The reunion show runs on Tuesday 9/8C. Check out the video clip from the reunion show (it's fabulous!!! Kim and NeNe fight!!!!!!!!) It's on Bravo TV.com under The Dish.

This show rocks !!!

Did anyone see the ladies on the Mike and Juliet show on Fox two weeks ago. Everyone was there except DeShawn. They were being very cordial to each other - including NeNe and Sheree. WTF? Is this after season drama real or not?

I'm going to miss this show! I can't wait to see the reunion show next week. Nene and Kim fight and it looked like Lisa was telling Kim off about something. They said last night at the end that Kim and Big Poppa broke up, I wonder how she is affording her high maintenance lifestyle now?

Lisa was upset when her husband was signed to the Oakland Raiders because it would have left her to run their "businesses" without him. He is the brains and the money behind the business and she can't do it without him. It looks like he is back for good since he was cut after only a couple of weeks. She is the worst of all of them trying to pretend she is a "peacemaker" when in fact she was the one that started all the drama by telling Kim through Sheree about the song in the limo.

Does anyone else think Lisa appears to be more of a caricature of herself than a "real" person. I can picture someone on MAD TV or SNL imitating her. She reminds me of Bill Murray's character when he played the stereotypical lounge singer. She almost tries too hard to be a "sister". What about her Chinese side? She mentioned in an early episode that she considers herself half black and half Chinese because she doesn't want to deny her mother or her father's roots.

Man, I hate the show has ended because now my whole family is hooked on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Even my brothers are telling his friends about the show. He thinks Lisa is hot It's the biggest topic at the Hair Salon everyone has an opinion about the show. We all love NeNe.

I didn't like the OC but th New York version was good.

Back to last night's episode, I loved how NeNe put stupid Kim in her place. Kim even look NeNe in the eye, she just kept looking toward Sheree for support. Did anyone else see the look on Sheree's face when NeNe was going off on Kim?......she was so scared that NeNe was going to take off on her, as well as she should, because Sheree kept the mess going. Especially at the Birthday Party, when Lisa asked her about the bitch comment NeNe made before taking the picture.

Can't wait for the renunion show. I have pop corn and wine ready...........now "ACTION"

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3237239;
    I'm going to miss this show! I can't wait to see the reunion show next week. Nene and Kim fight and it looked like Lisa was telling Kim off about something. They said last night at the end that Kim and Big Poppa broke up, I wonder how she is affording her high maintenance lifestyle now?
    Kim must have had some kind of idea that they were breaking up, because she sure was returning a lot of expensive clothes Did you check out the little girls closet full of too little clothes. She can sell those to keep the Esclaide gassed up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sheree keeps Kim close because she knows she can manipulate Kim like Silly Putty. When Kim and NeNe were trying to talk it out, at the dinner, did anyone notice the sneery little smile that was on Sheree's face? She was storing up information THEN to use at a later date when she had Kim all to herself. I'm telling you this woman is evil, and Kim is too stupid to see it!

And i thought that Lisa has Japanese/Black heritage?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-19-2008 at 11:40 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3237243;
    Lisa was upset when her husband was signed to the Oakland Raiders because it would have left her to run their "businesses" without him. He is the brains and the money behind the business and she can't do it without him. It looks like he is back for good since he was cut after only a couple of weeks. She is the worst of all of them trying to pretend she is a "peacemaker" when in fact she was the one that started all the drama by telling Kim through Sheree about the song in the limo.

Does anyone else think Lisa appears to be more of a caricature of herself than a "real" person. I can picture someone on MAD TV or SNL imitating her. She reminds me of Bill Murray's character when he played the stereotypical lounge singer. She almost tries too hard to be a "sister". What about her Chinese side? She mentioned in an early episode that she considers herself half black and half Chinese because she doesn't want to deny her mother or her father's roots.
    I agree. I have also sensed that Lisa tries too hard. She tries so much to be Ms. Congeniality but I get the vibe that she really doesn't like anyone but Sheree. With all the stuff in the media lately, it's obvious that she hates Kim's guts! I get a hint of jealousy when she talks about DeShawn and even when they're together. I feel like she's jealous that DeShawn's life is more stable because of Eric's more guaranteed contract, pension, post-career opportunities, etc. I know she doesn't like NeNe because she always allows Sheree to talk crap about N and she's not the same when N talks about Sheree.

I also liked how NeNe made a point of saying that Brice earned his first car, and that he would be responsible for buying the next one. She's married to a good man, and she's trying to raise good men....very good for her.

Deshawn seems to sweetest of them all, but she seems very much like someone who likes to have things because she didn't have a lot growing up (as I believe she stated herself last night), and with that world comes these shallow people that she can't quite fit in with. She was on the radio today along with Lisa (not at the same time...it was seperate telephone interviews). Deshawn seemed to focus more on talking about what's going on with Eric now.Lisa said she liked NeNe the best because it's always what you see is what you get with her and she has to respect that. For me, I like Deshawn and NeNe the best, and I have my moments with Lisa but I sense a bit of snake in her.Shereee and Kim can forget about it. Lisa also stated that a lot of things were shown out of sequence and she was criticized for not going up to get NeNe. She said that the night of Sheree's party she hadn't even met NeNe yet and didn't even know what she looked like. She also basically admitted that she let the cat out of the bag about NeNe's limo song by telling Sheree about their night, who she was friends with but at the time of the limo ride NeNe was still pretty much new to her. Therefore she said she mentioned it while speaking to Sheree, and Sheree told Kim.
    Lisa stated that she was cast on the show and didn't really know the women on the show aside from Sheree,(I think that's the only one she mentioned knowing. I was driving while listening to all of this so I may have missed a thing or two). It was sort of like a six degreees of seperation thing that joined them together. She said she was someone the producers wanted early on, but how to build a group of women that could meld into the same circles was the issue.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread