+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 407 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1402Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Personally, I don't think that Sheree is all that attractive. I don't think that the beauty is within, nor without (external). I'm not saying that I think she is ugly, because I don't. I just don't see what people see in her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Sheree has a great body and she obviously works out and takes care of herself. But, she needs to take care of her inner beauty because it's pretty ugly!

Ok I don't know what's going on, but all of the sudden the Bravo network is not on my cable anymore? Is anyone else having this problem? Whats going on??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3236215;
    I think Sheree has a great body and she obviously works out and takes care of herself. But, she needs to take care of her inner beauty because it's pretty ugly!

We all know that she is more than a novice on the stripper pole, right? LOL

She does have nice skin, I'll give her that, but I don't think she is all that pretty either.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3236286;
    We all know that she is more than a novice on the stripper pole, right? LOL

She does have nice skin, I'll give her that, but I don't think she is all that pretty either.
    She did seem to know what she was doing
    Pretty? I don't see it either.
    Apparently the women at the spa that they visited loved both she and Kim:
    Kai - The Medical Spa Blog
    Last edited by Bunny555; 11-18-2008 at 02:34 AM.
    CYA

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3235994;
    Personally, I don't think that Sheree is all that attractive. I don't think that the beauty is within, nor without (external). I'm not saying that I think she is ugly, because I don't. I just don't see what people see in her.
    That's a nice way of explaining Sheree. She doesn't seem like a necessarily good person on the inside, and she certainly isn't the most attractive woman on the outside.

I think, however, what makes her appealing is her ambition. She's got an energy that would be interesting to be around.

I stopped watching this show half way through the second episode. I just couldn't watch this "Housewives" show. Tonight, I decided to check in here to see what all of you were saying about the show. You got me curious so I checked BRAVO and there just happened to be an episode on. Lucky me, I got to see Nene doing her song about Kim (she should be the singer). Then I got to hear Kim demonstrate what a fantastic singer she is. I couldn't watch! I had to keep changing the channel until it was over! Ay carumba! It made me wish that Jo was there to kick Kim to the side and grab the mike! I just want to say that it's going to be VERY hard to rag on the OC and NY women after group. At least most of the OCs and all of the NYs have REAL jobs! AND they're pretty successful. These hot messes all have these "careers" that they've just made up! Guess that you don't need to go to any kind of design school to be a clothing designer! I wonder how well Sheree (?) would do on Project Runway! NO, experience under her belt! Kim, oh yeah, she's a singer! No training, No coaching which might not be problems but she also has no talent. Did any of these women go to college? Kim is THE WORST of any of these shows. She is just plain dumb, ugly, mean and has the most god awful hair ever. Housewives in the past have been picked on for their over frizzy, over processed messes but I would take ANY of those styles over what's going on that head! I hate the idea of any of these women making a buck off of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3236329;
    These hot messes all have these "careers" that they've just made up! Guess that you don't need to go to any kind of design school to be a clothing designer! I wonder how well Sheree (?) would do on Project Runway! NO, experience under her belt! Kim, oh yeah, she's a singer! No training, No coaching which might not be problems but she also has no talent.
    I've been thinking the very same all thru out this series! Cracks me up. Have absolutely ZERO fund-raising experience but see how easy it is to raise a million dollars (DeShawn). WTH?

I love, love, love this show and have added it to my housewives collection. I didn't think I'd like this franchise when it was 1st advertised but now I'm addicted! Will Bravo have a reunion show for these ladies & does anyone know when the reunion show airs? I think the final episode's tonite?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3236262;
    Ok I don't know what's going on, but all of the sudden the Bravo network is not on my cable anymore? Is anyone else having this problem? Whats going on??? lol
    I don't have Bravo anymore either.
    But the show comes on Oxygen Wednesday @10pm.

Did anymore see the clips from the reunion show on Bravotv.com?
    I'm officially embarrassed.

I still like the OC women the best. They seem more "real" to me. I even liked Laurie (at the beginning) because she was the one struggling and seemed pretty level headed. She had a real job that she was learning and was doing things that a lot of divorced women have to go through. They all seemed pretty smart (except for Jo) and I felt like a fly on the wall watching their lives. The second season was more staged and I didn't like it as much. NY women (now) seem more normal that this Atlanta bunch. Again, they even seemed to have real lives and jobs. It seems like the Atlanta group only did the show to get their faces out so that they could raise money in one way or another. This show reminds me of "Date My Ex" (which I feel Jo did just to help her music career) and I (and most of you) hated it. I enjoy these shows MUCH more if I can like most of the people and dislike just a few. I don't understand BRAVO choosing so many unlikable women for one program. I just need to rant on Kim for a minute now! BRAVO must have searched high and low for this one. This woman has such a distorted image of herself that my head spins when I watch her. She thinks that she's beautiful but I could put her wigs on my dog and it would look better than her. That face would stop a clock! I hope that one of the others rip her hair off of her (big) head (on the last episode) and expose her for the ugly man that she really is. She wouldn't last a minute in OC or NY(that's why she is in Atlanta) She has NO talent AND is JUST A MOOCH!MOOCH, MOOCH,MOOCH!!!! She gets my vote for the worst of all the women on any of these shows! ( Jo had my vote before) GOD!!!! I loved it when she listened to herself sing! Yes Kim, it was a reality check! Now...........Look in the mirror fix yourself before "Big Papa" dumps you! I also have my doubts about there really being a "Big Papa". I think that it's all been made up for the show! Hell, Slade fooled us about his money (at first). If there really is a man out there with as much money as he has (married or not) he could do better than that thing! She is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your time!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 11-18-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: ADD

+ Reply to Thread