+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 404 FirstFirst ... 298348388389390391392393394395396397398399400401402403404 LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4039
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer View Post
    go back are view season 5. It is all there. Starting with Kenya flirting with Apollo, proclaiming how fine he was, after Phaedra came to her aid when Walter told her he didn't want to marry her, she thanked Phaedra by trying to bamboozle her into an inflated contract that would have given Kenya a percentage of the rights to the video. Phaedra's lawyer after he investigated, telling her it was a bad deal and not to sign, Kenya getting very angry and then trying to discredit Phaedra and even tried to turn Apollo against Phaedra, tried to get Todd to be on her side until Kandi shut that down, Then Kenya going on a trash Phaedra campaign trying to belittle her video, her weight (Phaedra was pregnant at the time) and actively going after Apollo.

it's all there in Season 5. Also including the reunion where Kenya told Phaedra she should get an AIDs test against Apollo, claiming they were having a telephone affair (until it backfired on her) and threatening to punch a pregnant Phaedra at the reunion.
    You're welcome to your interpretation, but it certainly isn't mine.

Nonetheless, I'll have much more respect for Phaedra once she rids herself of that good for nothing other than sperm donations that she married.
    Jahim likes this.

Kandi has a lot of patience with my mother.
    overseas likes this.
    You can do it!

I'm watching Sunday's episode and all I can say is OMG - WTF is wrong with Kandi? I'm sorry - Todd has been more than patient with her - I would have left LONG ago. Momma Joyce is a piece of Dog doo doo. I can't even stand to see her on my screen she just makes my stomach turn. She took such delight in telling Todd his father was a pimp. She is a jealous, evil, ugly woman. Poor Todd - you know I hope he is just there for the money - he deserves it after putting up with that bitch & her spineless daughter! No respect left for Kandi at all
    Punkin, candor and chenoa333 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Kandi has a lot of patience with my mother.
    Patience is not the word. Kandi is soft she just allows this woman to walk all over her. Yes you should respect your mother however respect is a two way street. Cut those purse strings and momma will come correct in a heart beat. Mama Joyce needs a hit in her mist important spit not her heart but her wallet!
    Prism and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Amen, jucamer! The only one who has had these questionable accusations about Todd is that awful Mama Joyce. The relationship between Todd and Kandi, and their intimate moments and future plans that Kandi and he share, have convinced Kandi that he is honestly in love with her. Kandi is no dumba**. She'd have listened to her mother if she had any reservations. Mama Joyce worries more about the "Kandi Gravy Train" than her daughter's and granddaughter's happiness. She is such an embarrassment!
    jucamer likes this.

I couldn't believe that old hag said that Todd came from a pimp and a prostitute! What a horrible thing to say! Honestly if I was Kandi, I would tell her that she either shuts the frig up and behaves with some common decency or she can get a job doing whatever she's qualified for like every other unemployed person out there. I'm sure Kandi is supporting her, and I'm also pretty sure she didn't work as hard as she claims she did when Kandi was little. She probably supported her, yes, but to hear Joyce tell it, Kandi wouldn't have her money without Joyce somehow making her into a little earning machine. I've noticed before that Kandi has become near tears when talking about how she never gets any gratitude or any respect for what she does for her mom. The old bat is crazy! Kandi should ship her back out to the pie factory or wherever she claims to have slaved away to provide Kandi with the basics. Kandi is probably far more ambitious and hard working than Joyce gives her credit for.

I don't understand why Kandi felt the need to tell Todd what Joyce said at all. She didn't mention that Joyce said Todd's mom was a hooker or at least they didn't show that if she did, but she did say Todd's dad was a pimp according to Joyce. Why Kandi repeated that nonsense I've no idea.

The wedding shows are boring to me. I only caught the part mentioned above, then I changed the channel.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Even if mom was a prostitute and dad was a pimp, why would you ever bring that up? Dad has been dead FOREVER; why would you bring anything like that up? What exactly is your point and your purpose?
    lilymax and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Can't wait to see Todd's mom take on that evil old bat!
    jucamer likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does Kandi not see that HER mother can get along with NO ONE? Kandi has NO spine when it comes to her mother. She's quick to get offended, but extremely reluctant to stand up for what's right. Kandi's also an avoider.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Flummoxed Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

I am losing more respect for Kandi with every episode I watch this season.

And now that I am watching her through a more critical lens, I am seeing that she is much more like Joyce than I ever realized before.
    Kandi wants it ALL her way, she feels like people should jump if she says so, no questions asked - and she feels like she should be able to say anything to anyone just as bluntly as she likes and they should just suck it up - but everyone (except Joyce) needs to be damned careful what they say to her and how they say it.
    Her humility is a very thin veneer but she's all overblown ego underneath - not a nice look.

And another thing, if Kandi really has as much respect for her mom as she claims to have, then why is she participating willingly in a situation that shows Joyce to be such a scumbag? Kandi likes to say that she has no control, but that's a crock of turds - there would be no place for Joyce on RHWA without Kandi - which means that Kandi could shut this crap down in a heartbeat.

I have no way of knowing what (if any) rough history is in Todd's mom's past - but in the here and now, she is by FAR the better person compared to Joyce.
    Last edited by Fo'Realz?; 06-15-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    Punkin, prhoshay and jucamer like this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

+ Reply to Thread