+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 379 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I think the whole Big Pappa break up is a cover. The interest has been so intense, they probably needed to tone it down somehow. Either that or he saw the episode where she spelled cat with a kat - he went to confront her and her wig flew off and she accidentally slipped and burned him with a cig. You never know.... she's probably sitting out in her car drinking wine, smoking and singing a song about love. You know...like Faith Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3234522;
    He's well known in Duluth, but not a celebrity. Kim lives in the same community as one of my girlfriends. Big Poppa is still "visiting" Kim. He is usually there at night. For her most recent birthday, he gave her a new Bentley.

I question whether or not they are really broken up or if it's just a cover for his wife's sake.
    Latest scoop on Kim. There have been camera crews in front of her townhome recently along with guys in dark suits and sunglasses, and she was wearing dark, conservative suits. She also has installed security cameras around the townhome.
    Kocktail Kat

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Sounds like Men In Black Maybe she's really an alien. That would explain a lot!

Of all the housewives, who do you think has the most money? I think it would have been Nene and her husband but now I am not so sure. He seems like he is cautious and would be wise with his investments while the others seem like they just won the lottery and they spend, spend, spend. Eric Snow's salary is over $7 for this season alone, Lebron James's salary is double that. Lisa Wu Hartwell has already filed for bankruptcy once before and her husband is out of work. I don't know how Sheree makes money except by living off her ex and we all know how Kim makes her money.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I think DeShawn and Eric have the most money and the most steady income.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3234023;
    I think calling them GHETTO is a bit extreme. I recall Vicki on the OC version being loud and obnoxious which is just as bad as being GHETTO. Other than needing a little refining (which I'm sure we all have areas we could work on) I don't think they are any better or worse than OC or NY housewives.

No they are GHETTO!

FORT Newbie

Who is Kim Zolciak's big papa boyfriend?

It's Lee Najjar. If you watch the second episode where Kim is texting with NeNe and Sheree, there is a moment where her text inbox is revealed. In the inbox there are several messages from "Lee" including "Miss U". If you have the show on Tivo you can go in slow motion and see it very clearly. Anybody who gives a contrary answer is trying to cover for her since he is already married.

I found this information on the internet. I wonder if its true??

FORT Newbie

Sharee took out a loan so she could afford the charade she puts on for the show. She actually has very little money. That $5,000 bag she bought at that boutique? It's BORROWED!

I also found this on the internet is this information true aswell?? Because if it is thats freaking hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3234023;
    I think calling them GHETTO is a bit extreme. I recall Vicki on the OC version being loud and obnoxious which is just as bad as being GHETTO. Other than needing a little refining (which I'm sure we all have areas we could work on) I don't think they are any better or worse than OC or NY housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalHottie;3234794;
    No they are GHETTO!
    Not that I think she is, but wouldn't it be more appropriate to refer to her as "white trash?"

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalHottie;3234795;
    Who is Kim Zolciak's big papa boyfriend?

It's Lee Najjar. If you watch the second episode where Kim is texting with NeNe and Sheree, there is a moment where her text inbox is revealed. In the inbox there are several messages from "Lee" including "Miss U". If you have the show on Tivo you can go in slow motion and see it very clearly. Anybody who gives a contrary answer is trying to cover for her since he is already married.

I found this information on the internet. I wonder if its true??
    It is true!
    Kocktail Kat

+ Reply to Thread