+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Andy asked Nene who she thought should not be on next season. I watched that episode and she did not demand anyone be fired. Nene did not even mention Cynthia until Andy brought her up. All of the women had sour puss looks on their faces.Phaedra was scrunching her face up and Kandi was rolling her eyes like crazy and mummbling under her breath when Kenya spoke. Nene seems to be the only one who gets grief for doing the same thing they all do!
    prhoshay and norealityhere like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I know Nene had issues with Peter about the charity event but I thought that was all smoothed over. I can't imagine that's why she is not talking to Cynthia and why she wants her off the show. I saw the interview Andy had with Nene and she did all but come out & say she wanted Cynthia gone. Look what happened to Sheree & Kim - Nene's the "star" of the show so whatever she wants she gets. About the sourpuss - yes Phaedra had a sour puss as well (but we all know the issues she had with Kenya & Apollo). Not sure what anyone did to make Nene so mad

All I know is if Kenya is on next season I am done! They all had major attitude but Cynthia who sometimes I wonder about. I am sure she was probably trying to figure out what side of the fence she wanted to straddle over! Kenya for months on twitter has been verbally assaulting Porsha on the daily!
    Moontat and kireelady like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    "I want Porscha to spell scepter" Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    And then PoorSha said something about "sewer" as if the two words might somehow be connected. Dumb woman.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    People have their limits and had that been me Kenya would have that bullhorn lodged up her fake cone shaped behind. I suffer from migraines and someone blaring a horn and yelling in my face would have caused me to lose my mind. People have limits and Kenya just happened to send for the wrong person on the wrong day!
    Yep, Kenya did Send For PoorSha, wanting a big fight, probably thinking face time on camera is a great thing no matter how lowlife it looks. That stupid PoorSha is witless. She immediately was blathering about being "so embarrassed" when writhing on the floor. She was a bad pick for this show; Andy's gotta be more selective.
    MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    And then PoorSha said something about "sewer" as if the two words might somehow be connected. Dumb woman.
    Oh.... I do stand corrected. She said the word "septic" My RH fanatic neighbor just told me so !!
    jucamer likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Oh.... I do stand corrected. She said the word "septic" My RH fanatic neighbor just told me so !!
    . .

For anyone who said Porsha was right or okay to do what she did is ridiculous. Remember when Danielle or Jill would just walk off set? We thought they were ridiculous for doing that because they just couldn't handle it. If Porsha walked off and said how close she came to dragging Kenya, everyone would have understood and THAT could have been the moment the women stood by her side and insisted that Kenya either go or at a minimum lose the props. The way it did and that they are backing her makes it seem very childish.

Kenya bought this all on herself. I mean for months she has been messing with this woman in person and on the internet. Kenya finally reaped what she sowed. It speaks volumes on how much she is not seen to be the victim, because she is not. Alot of people feel that in a way she was trying to control the show by waving that wand in peoples faces and using a Bullhorn to insist she be heard. If you have ever been in a room in close proximity of someone screaming into one of those things people would realize how fricking loud it really is!

I hope she marries her imaginary prince and runs off to crazyland palace with him and vacates the show!
    Moontat and lilymax like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    For anyone who said Porsha was right or okay to do what she did is ridiculous. Remember when Danielle or Jill would just walk off set? We thought they were ridiculous for doing that because they just couldn't handle it. If Porsha walked off and said how close she came to dragging Kenya, everyone would have understood and THAT could have been the moment the women stood by her side and insisted that Kenya either go or at a minimum lose the props. The way it did and that they are backing her makes it seem very childish.

After watching Porsha on the floor screaming at what she had done........I bet a moment does not go by that she is saying to herself exactly that "why didn't I just walk off the set". Why why why!

I absolutely agree that Kenya waving that scepter or using that bullhorn was so freaking immature and rude and annoying BUT do not stoop to her childish behavior........walk AWAY!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread