+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 406 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;3234272;
    Check out blog #350 on page #35.
    Huh, how did I miss that post? Thank you! Interesting stuff!

People magazine has an interview with NeNe up online. Interesting stuff:

Real Housewives‘ NeNe Opens Up About Dad, Kim & Being Called ‘Ghetto’ - PEOPLE TV Watch
    CYA

Good interview....I'm on team Nene too!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3234311;
    Good interview....I'm on team Nene too!
    Oh I am too...I love her and her family. I wish they'd asked her about Big Poppa but I doubt if she'd be allowed to tell them anything. She clearly knows him since Kim said he called her a "hot mess". Um.....does he see who he's sleeping with and bankrolling?
    CYA

I know...I really wish someone would out who it is. Its buggin' the crap outta me.

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3233745;
    Big Poppa is married with 2 sons, in his 50s and is Iranian. He's in commercial real estate.
    But hasn't Kim mentioned several times that Big Poppa is a "celebrity"? Being in commercial real estate is fine, but I don't really think that qualifies a person for the "celebrity" category.
    Love lives forever <3

FORT Fan

Hey guys,
    It's now being reported that NeNe and her family were evicted from their home. The article includes a court document with NeNe's husband's name on it.

November 14, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of a disturbing piece of information. According to the below court records, a few weeks ago a man by the name of "Greg Leakes" was evicted from the home in Sugarloaf, Georgia.

We were shocked because NeNe's husband is named Greg Leakes and they lived in Sugarloaf, Georgia during the taping of Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

This has to be some kinda mistake. Cause the NeNe we knew was buying her son $6,000 suits and stuff. She couldn't have got put out her house. Or could she?????

BROKE??? NeNe From The REAL HOUSEWIVES Of The ATLANTA Was Reportedly EVICTED From Her Home!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3234438;
    Hey guys,
    It's now being reported that NeNe and her family were evicted from their home. The article includes a court document with NeNe's husband's name on it.

November 14, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of a disturbing piece of information. According to the below court records, a few weeks ago a man by the name of "Greg Leakes" was evicted from the home in Sugarloaf, Georgia.

We were shocked because NeNe's husband is named Greg Leakes and they lived in Sugarloaf, Georgia during the taping of Real Housewives Of Atlanta.

This has to be some kinda mistake. Cause the NeNe we knew was buying her son $6,000 suits and stuff. She couldn't have got put out her house. Or could she?????

BROKE??? NeNe From The REAL HOUSEWIVES Of The ATLANTA Was Reportedly EVICTED From Her Home!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008
    Ugh oh! Too bad for NeNe. I hope they have other homes. I have been wondering about Lisa's status as well considering the real estate market and the fact that her hubby is no longer in the NFL. Then Kim loses Big Poppa. Wow- this group fell off before the season ended.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;3234431;
    But hasn't Kim mentioned several times that Big Poppa is a "celebrity"? Being in commercial real estate is fine, but I don't really think that qualifies a person for the "celebrity" category.
    He's well known in Duluth, but not a celebrity. Kim lives in the same community as one of my girlfriends. Big Poppa is still "visiting" Kim. He is usually there at night. For her most recent birthday, he gave her a new Bentley.

I question whether or not they are really broken up or if it's just a cover for his wife's sake.
    Kocktail Kat

FORT Fan

I didn't think that was NeNe's real home. Her husband may own the house (he's in real estate), but I really don't think that was their primary residence.

+ Reply to Thread