+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1381Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

How funny! My son and his bride were up for dinner tonight. Before they left I turned on the TV and last week's RHOA was on. They saw the resort down in Mexico and said that was where they stayed on their honeymoon. They got married last October and said that one section of the resort was off limits while they were there. (Of course, neither watches any of the housewive shows so they would not have had a clue who these people were.) I wonder if this was filmed last October.

We started watching the newest show and they saw more of the resort before they could not stand the drama and left. LOL

This place was one of those all-inclusive resorts. R/T air, transfer to and from the airport to the resort, all the food and beverages included. They had a great time and hope to go back some time for an anniversary trip.

MamaC, you're onto something there with the timeline of when that trip was taped. It was Phaedra's bday and she's a Scorpio so you're most likely right in it happening in October.

These people are loony. Where did Greg's outburst towards Peter come from? Why didn't he say all that when the event happened? I can't believe NeNe got away with calling Peter a bitch.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I call Peter a Bjtch all the time so I can't get on anyone else that does!lol
    Moontat, lilymax and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think Greg needs to rewatch the footage from the ball. I haven't seen that entire episode, but it looked to me like Nene walked up to Peter and got in his face. I don't think Peter said anything out of the way to her. But I have to agree that he does stick his nose in where it doesn't belong and he is an instigator.
    biggbaddgirl and jucamer like this.

Geesh! I wonder how much will actually air when it's time for the reunion show...

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/rea...us-weekly.html

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Geesh! I wonder how much will actually air when it's time for the reunion show...

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/rea...us-weekly.html

Oh I can't wait!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It was only a matter of time before somebody got physical with Kenya. This whack job has baited and baited and baited, and now somebody has finally given her what she has been looking for. Hope she is happy. Actually, I hate to see it, but.....
    lilymax and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I actually don't dislike Kenya - I feel sort of sorry for her. She's a beautiful woman and that she can't find a man that will be seen with her on TV or go on a trip with her is very telling. She's really got to have serious issues...
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah....as they say....."Somethin' ain't right!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Everything Kenya does seems to have the not-so-subtle motive of taunting and putting someone else on the spot.

Her explanations are so innocent-- as if perhaps butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. But even while she's trying to act sweetness and light, you can see that she's gloating over the success of her schemes-- and as if anyone doesn't see what she's doing.

I used to feel sorry for her, but after this season, the malice is too much.
    prhoshay and lilymax like this.

+ Reply to Thread