+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 407 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalHottie;3233665;
    These women are GHETTO. All I can say is atleast the women from the OC and NY have class & most of them make there OWN money.
    I think calling them GHETTO is a bit extreme. I recall Vicki on the OC version being loud and obnoxious which is just as bad as being GHETTO. Other than needing a little refining (which I'm sure we all have areas we could work on) I don't think they are any better or worse than OC or NY housewives.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3234006;
    Kim claims she is 30 and so scared from the VM she has consulted a lawyer and may be seeking legal action.
    Hilarious how they threw in that jab about her age! So random yet funny!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3234023;
    I think calling them GHETTO is a bit extreme. I recall Vicki on the OC version being loud and obnoxious which is just as bad as being GHETTO. Other than needing a little refining (which I'm sure we all have areas we could work on) I don't think they are any better or worse than OC or NY housewives.
    Good point. If you call these women ghetto, Vicki would HAVE to be included in that category. The thing is, I think Vicky is my alltime favorite housewife. Love her lunacy!

Wow. Lisa loses her cool? There must be something behind it. Talk about bad news....Kim says it of NeNe, but I can't help but wonder if Kim is the "bad news". Can't wait for the reunion show.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3234006;
    luvsginger....turns out, you're right.

Reality show catfights on camera are great, but when cast members start leaving each other threatening voicemails when the camera's aren't rolling -- that's a problem.

Kim Zolciak from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" got just such a VM from one of her co-stars, Lisa Wu Hartwell. Lisa has been upset with Kim since she heard Zolciak was talking behind her back about her and her children. On the voicemail, Lisa can be heard saying "I am not the one -- you need to call me. I might just be coming to your house."

Kim claims she is 30 and so scared from the VM she has consulted a lawyer and may be seeking legal action. A rep from Bravo tells us this situation is a personal matter and they don't get involved in personal matters.

Until season two, that is.

But that voicemail doesn't sound so bad...definitely not lawyer worthy.

Yes...but you forgot...Kim does need some money now that Big-Poppa is gone. A lawsuit could come in handy right about now!

FORT Newbie

Kim lost Big Poppa? UNBELIEVABLE. I heard that Bethanny from RHONYC lost Jason too. But Bethanny can probabled hustle some catering gigs and make a few bucks. But Kim - how will she make do? We know some things that won't pan out for Kim...

Country Singer
    Pop Singer
    Opera Singer
    Person singing in shower without causing animal control officer deployment
    Hair Extension/wig model ( unless they need a "Don't" or "Before" section)

But let's brainstorm for the poor dear

Low Priced brand Tequila "girl" in a fairly dark bar. If all the guys see is the halo of blondeness and the bigguns, this could work.
    Voiceover talent for any movie including scenes of cats/dogs/cyotes being strangled
    Craigs list poster offering "afternoon delite" for "Dior Purchase Assistance"

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3234030;
    Good point. If you call these women ghetto, Vicki would HAVE to be included in that category. The thing is, I think Vicky is my alltime favorite housewife. Love her lunacy!

Wow. Lisa loses her cool? There must be something behind it. Talk about bad news....Kim says it of NeNe, but I can't help but wonder if Kim is the "bad news". Can't wait for the reunion show.
    i definitely would not put kim and vicki in the same category. kim is probably one of the most disgusting women i have seen and heard, she is the biggest hypocritical skank, it's ridiculous. vicki may be loud-mouthed but she is a genuinely sweet person with good intentions while kim is just a nasty do-nothing waste of extensions. i live in coto de caza believe it or not where the OC housewives are filmed and i can tell you that while they may be slightly indulgent, around here, people don't really feel the need to show their wealth in such epic proportions as they do in the atlanta show because living here...people KNOW you have money because real estate is insanely expensive. but anyways, this is my first post! i love this show and i am shocked it's almost over. i love nene, HATE sheree and kim the trannies, and am pretty ambivalent towards lisa and deshawn, but hearing how lisa is calling out kim i like her just a little bit more!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I didn't know that Big Papa was gone either. What happened? Did he boot the wino?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3234198;
    I didn't know that Big Papa was gone either. What happened? Did he boot the wino?
    I'm beginning to wonder if there ever really was a Big Papa or if it was a Bravo storyline.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3234198;
    Check out blog #350 on page #35.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3234030;
    The thing is, I think Vicky is my alltime favorite housewife. Love her lunacy!
    Agreed! She is my all-time fave also.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

+ Reply to Thread