+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1489Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I thought Chuck looked bemused at the men's folly and wisely kept his distance. I might have to look again. Ithink any guy there who managed to stay out of the ridiculous melee is a winner.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok I havent watched yet. Arsenio Hall though showed some of the fight and showed Chuck hiding behind Mynique next to a fire place looking scared. lol made me laugh so hard. Arsenio said " thats a former NFL player hiding behind his wife,lol"
    First of all I love Arsenio!

That being said as I am new to this show I do not know names and with this melee or fight or whatever you want to call it I did see a couple standing over by the fireplace! The camera spans the entire suite several times and you do get a glimpse of that couple! The reason I remember this is because had DH and I been there that night we would be over there by that fireplace TOO! lol
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Yeah, Peter......practiced liar forgot that someone is sitting there to bust him. Cynthia deserves better.
    The whole lap dance issue was first covered when Peter and Cynthia were newlyweds, if anyone remembers. He took her to a strip club to show her it was just good old boys having a beer or two. She was worried it was more than that and made him PROMISE to never ever have a lap dance and he could go. Of course she was absolutely sure he would never want one either. She puts too much faith in him.

We see the real Nene who has been playing the Hollywood diva for awhile. Nene is not one to shy away from physical contact and Kenya should watch out. Although I think she could give as good as she gets.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Plain and simple, NeNe started that whole mess. I find it funny she didn't go off like that when the other women showed up so late for the wine tasting but wanted to act a dang fool because Kenya was late to the coed pajama jammy jam. She's a messy one!

I think Apollo was getting off some pent up anger about that situation with Kenya. Does anyone watch Funky Dineva's takes on the show? All I have to say is hilarious! He calls Christopher Williams snicker boo boo tooth lol. Ohh yeah, what happened to Christopher Williams? Sheesh, he didn't age well at all. He looked fine as wine in New Jack City. Now, not so much

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

FORT Fan

The crooked boobs was Kenya . The same one who wants the bigger house and baby. As to Chuck hiding, heck Greg was nowhere to been seen or heard from, and his wife started this whole mess. She wanted Kenya on time to start this battle, and Kenya being late messed up her master plan.

I really think Nene brought Chuck and Christopher on to stir the pot, and let the good times roll!
    Punkin and biggbaddgirl like this.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    The crooked boobs was Kenya . The same one who wants the bigger house and baby. As to Chuck hiding, heck Greg was nowhere to been seen or heard from, and his wife started this whole mess. She wanted Kenya on time to start this battle, and Kenya being late messed up her master plan.
    !
    Greg was there...and involved. Rewatch and you'll see him restraining some folks (although I can't remember offhand who it was).

I love Nene but this was all her fault - this time Kenya did nothing wrong. It was Nene and her ugly ass "common law wife" friend Natalie. And Apollo? OMG he was just not in his right mind. Maybe something else happened off camera because it made no sense for him to be so crazed.
    Last edited by jucamer; 01-29-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Who was the one who was sitting with her breast all crooked and uneven? It was as if they were on top of each other rather than side by side and very exposed. I kept thinking, "Ouch."
    Yeah her boobies were all smashed up. I hate when women do that just to show some cleavage - that was just plain ugly!
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Greg was there...and involved. Rewatch and you'll see him restraining some folks (although I can't remember offhand who it was).
    My apologies to Greg, I'm so use to him being behind the scenes, as he never knows when his status could change!
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Greg was restraining Kenya's friend in the red satin pajamas, and getting him out of the room. Greg had that under control!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread