+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1341Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

She was also accused of some sort of false insurance issues too. I wonder was she doing the mortuary thing to help funnel some of that money apollo scammed.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by punkin View Post
    holy cow! This story is just getting juicier and juicier! There is a woman named angela stanton who wrote a book called, lies of a real housewife who claims phaedra was deeply involved in apollo and his brother's criminal schemes that sent both men to prison. (phaedra represented them.) this angela had been involved with them and the assurance always was that phaedra would represent all of them if they were caught. It's a heck of a story and the woman is seen in a 3 part interview (all 3 parts are at this site) talking about this. She sounds believable, but who knows? Phaedra and the men tried to claim that angela was the ringleader, though the judge didn't buy it. She makes phaedra sound like the leader of this criminal enterprise. Apollo was caught with $3 million in fraudulently gained assets. If phaedra is drawn into this conspiracy from testimony of this woman, she may be in big trouble too. Stay tuned!

rhoa: Apollo nida | coffee at cafe russe
    omg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I read that when she was young, Phaedra and friends did the forged title thing and one of the friends landed in jail. If I recall correctly, she was bitter because Phaedra and others weren't caught/convicted.

I can get past a lot if people work at turning things around. Phaedra seems to have done that and so I am giving her a pass...for now. I like to think she is too smart to be involved in Apollo's mess. She could lose her spot on the show, any possibility of being a serious mortician and/or lawyer (though many have said she's not so good at the latter!). And most of all, she could lose her kids.

She may have told Apollo how the title racket works, but I hope she wasn't aware of his involvement. I am SO na´ve on these matters, though. Crossing fingers for her.

All the men on that show are just gross.
    I take it ALL back.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    I call it aiding and abetting .......
    As bummed as I am to say this, I think this is probably right on the money.
    Last edited by Jexter; 01-28-2014 at 09:00 AM.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I didn't see anything even remotely sexual about the party for the child.....or did I misread/misunderstand what you wrote? All I saw was a stupid looking uniform on the one child.....
    I guess I see so much of what they do that way....a kid's party for the luvagawd maybe should actually be a kid's party. A closer descriptive might be [mod edit] crazy.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Nene was looking to air some dirty laundry. A lot of that stuff was uninteresting. I was mad at Nene for tge wsste of time and yelling in Kenya's face. And i was mad at Apollo for punching and jumping all over Brandon. And i found BRandon most likeable because he was being protective.

Cynthia is looking good!

Nene sure does not care if she is hurting these women's feelings. She is not a good friend. None of my girlfriends would want me to suffer like tge suffeing she is trying to generate.

Nene is desperate.

Phaedra's been up to no good and that is why she is around jail bird...hmmm. she knew famous people. Wonder how that will turn out.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't recall seeing any sexualization at the kid's party. Maybe I need to go back and watch it again. I do know that the adults broke totally crazy at their get together; I couldn't make sense out of why they were all in their nightwear. I know that women will have sleepovers, but I've never seen a coed one.
    That was me over-reacting - they seem so over the top, the way they dress, talk, act.... what's socially acceptable where I come from doesn't look anything like what they're doing; they're just so crazy outrageous! That kid's party was weird. What's worse is the trouble the parents have gotten themselves into. I feel sorry for a lot of kids on reality tv.
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Regular

Profound Porscha said "I don't care if my man is gay, heterosexual, whatever as long as her is Porscha sexual" Nene first 2 years denied being a stripper, now she admits it freely!

Cynthia was on What What's Happening Live with Andy. She apologized for the big, old, fat mess they had on the show. She said she was embarrassed for the viewers to see such a thing.

She said some other things that made me go ? Nene said this too. I don't get it. The women were saying that the woman who got out of her chair caused the fight. I dont' watch enough to know who she is, but how is her getting out of her seat the cause of the fight? Regardless of getting out of her seat, she didn't make those men fight. She might have raised the temp in the room, but she didn't make anyone fight. They have a brain. They should be able to control themselves, IMO.

The lady with the abs--she gave us a scoop. And I could only feel bad if she felt bad because of a non-marital situation. I kind of like her. BUT Weird how the ab lady was putting a microscope on Todd when she could not stand a microscope on herself.

I think I would prefer to blame Nene for setting everyone up to be embarrassed or fight.....especially with that audience, putting Kandi in the room with Mr. Head of his own team.

Why are they getting mad at Kenya anyway? It is none of Kenya's business, but if they put a lie out there, they are the one that put the lie out there. If they were married, they would have just said I am married and that would have been the end. And if they are not married, they should have just not said anything because it is no one's business. But he just looks creepy.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A couple of things I noticed when the crazies were breaking free......the one guy didn't snatch Kenya by the arm, but he did put his had on her upper arm. Apollo said that Kenya's friend hit him in the eye; I didn't see that happen, either. Apollo launched himself at the guy and started wailing on him with a vengeance. The guy was already down when Apollo "arrived". I kept thinking that the only thing that seemed obvious to me was that there was a connection for the two of them with Kenya being that connection. I'd like to know what's up with that. Maybe there is more to the Kenya-Apollo interaction than has been revealed; that would NOT surprise me. I think Apollo has shown us that anybody would be stupid to believe what he says.
    Lizard likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've read there are reports that OTHER HW of Atlanta CASTS members are under investigation and may be arrested soon. (Apolla related stuff?) I'm not sure for what, but I don't think it involves the fight.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread