+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 379 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree990Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Isn't Lisa the one that said she doesn't like "drama". I have a feeling she is one of the worst and with that loud mouth of her, I can see her really going off on someone. I can't wait for the reunion. I agree that the husbands seem really nice, all of them! They have to put up with a lot of crap and seem to support their wives in their various ventures. DeShawn needs to grow up and learn from her husband. During her fundraiser, why in the world did she go hide and cry when the auction was failing? It was her event, take charge and take the mic and get the bidding going instead of boo hooing in your bedroom behind closed doors. How can you be responsible for a foundation and support young girls if you are going to run and hide? Take the mic, you invited the guests, call them out, force them to bid!!! What a wimp! Oh well, I guess she needed to go fix her a plate to ease her stress.
    What is Kim going to do without her sugar daddy? I guess she can begin to sell off some of the items he has given her including that huge diamond ring. I have a feeling Nene knows Big Poppa because she has been friends with Kim the same amount of time that Kim has been with Big Poppa.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3233944;
    I have a feeling Nene knows Big Poppa because she has been friends with Kim the same amount of time that Kim has been with Big Poppa.
    Kim said on the show that Bog Poppa hates NeNe.

And yes, Dwight did get a French manicure on his toenails. His feel look better than mine, and I'm a girl! What does Dwight do for a living?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I don't know....but I love Dwight! =)

I felt bad for the guys that were suppose to be bid on! Here they are....hot NFL players (I think thats what they were) and NO ONE wanted to go out with them. Too bad Sheree didn't do it.

NeNe definitely knows Big Papa...but Sheree doesn't yet.

Dwight is a salon owner and is rumored to be getting his own show. Love him!

Dwight Eubanks
    CYA

FORT Fan

NeNe probably has issues with Big Poppa being married.
    Kim seems like the type that spends a lot of pillow talk time dissing her "friends".

FORT Newbie

Does this show come on anywhere online? I haven't seen any episodes of lately!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3233951;
    Kim said on the show that Bog Poppa hates NeNe.

And yes, Dwight did get a French manicure on his toenails. His feel look better than mine, and I'm a girl! What does Dwight do for a living?
    I love Dwight! Someone needs to give him his own show...I know I'd watch!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

luvsginger....turns out, you're right.

Reality show catfights on camera are great, but when cast members start leaving each other threatening voicemails when the camera's aren't rolling -- that's a problem.

Kim Zolciak from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" got just such a VM from one of her co-stars, Lisa Wu Hartwell. Lisa has been upset with Kim since she heard Zolciak was talking behind her back about her and her children. On the voicemail, Lisa can be heard saying "I am not the one -- you need to call me. I might just be coming to your house."

Kim claims she is 30 and so scared from the VM she has consulted a lawyer and may be seeking legal action. A rep from Bravo tells us this situation is a personal matter and they don't get involved in personal matters.

Until season two, that is.

But that voicemail doesn't sound so bad...definitely not lawyer worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3233979;
    Dwight is a salon owner and is rumored to be getting his own show. Love him!

Dwight Eubanks

lol

Spoke to soon in my previous post. I'd love to see him with his own show.

Quote Originally Posted by ch1c;3233996;
    Does this show come on anywhere online? I haven't seen any episodes of lately!
    Bravo has the latest episode online (usually) although the last couple of times I tried to watch, all I got were clips.

+ Reply to Thread