+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Is Atlanta traffic like San Francisco traffic? We do not have that type of traffic where I am from. But I can see that you could get trapped in some of these places.

Expensive shoes--ridiculous; I do not see how anybody could really justify paying that amount for shoes

Maybe mamma Joyce is projecting onto Kandi. I am not loving candy's neon hair. If Kandi is really going to marry Todd, I hope she has a good prenup. The same with Phaedra. I hope she has a good prenup too. Those ex-husband's are the most hideous thing on the planet once you tell them you are going to divorce them.

No more twirking for Kenya. She really has a regal beautiful body (except her butt). But Kenya looks nasty twirking. I do not want to see anyone do that.

In real life, would someone really wait 3 hours for you if you were going off on a trip? I do not think so.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

Ok I was a little disturbed to find that Kenya has a gun even a stun gun. Kenya is unstable that is not a good thing!

I have some friends who have pulled the late more than an hour thing with me. I let it go the first two times. Last time I waited 30 mins and left!
    Punkin and Moontat like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't blame you. I was married to a man that was like that. EVERYTHING was about him.
    He didn't even try to be on time for my mother's wake. I left on my own. He was/is such a loser.

I've not been late since I ditched his stupid, rude ass.
    Lizard, MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am so paranoid about being late (and am completely judgmental about others, like my sister, who are habitually so) that I am almost always the first one at any occasion. Which is cool 'cause I can be the first to leave! I would never wait 3 hours for anyone unless that person was on the phone with me describing the horrific traffic conditions, or whatnot, causing the delay. I can not believe that Kandi and Porsha were sooooo late and unapologetic about it!
    Lizard and MsDiva2007 like this.

Living in California I know even on weekends there is going to be traffic. I always leave early and I am never more than 5 mins late tops. If I even think I am going to be even 5 minutes late I am on the phone letting you know. These friends of mine we had a road trip to Vegas for New Years. They show up 2-3hours late. Knowing how that time off year a 5 hour trip can take 8on a holiday weekend.

The time I left them we had plans to go to Beverly Hills for the weekend. Those who came on time rode with me . The others had to rent a car since I left them. An expensive but needed lesson!
    Punkin and prhoshay like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I cannot believe how stupid Porsha is and shocked that her mother would allow her to be that stupid. The strange part is that she is always bragging on her known civil rights leader relative, Hosea Williams. I know he must be spinning in his grave. This man was part of MLK, Jr.'s inner circle.

Shame on her elders for not teaching her.

This is one of the reasons why I have little use for "good" looks....often, these overly good-looking people don't bother with developing their intellect and only bother with their physical looks, and they are useless. Lord forbid that their precious faces should ever meet a windshield in a hideous accident. Then what????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She didn't get the 7K ones; she got the 3K ones, which is just as ridiculous, to me.
    I know!!! I really had to think before I spent $115 for boots last winter that I wore just about everyday to work last winter & have on today.

3 hours late & then act all indignant about it when called out. You stopped for food Kandi knowing you were late. Ever heard of a phone? I used to love Kandi but this season not so much. I kind of agree with Kenya for calling these women out. I'd be ticked too if I had to wait that long out in the sun. Okay so if Nene lives across the street, why didn't she just invite the ones who showed up on time to her home where she had a/c alothough, now thinking, why didn't she just have everyone meet at her home in the 1st place? Perhaps someone was trying to show-off her success.

It is difficult to make it through an entire episode of this show. So why isn't anyone calling Porsha out on, in her own words, a pretty faint while the crew from BH did with Lisa who has 20 years on Porsha and dancing 8 hours a day...in heels?
    Punkin likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

frankly people I don't like are not welcome in my home. I don't want their negative energy ruining my serenity. I would never have Kenya in my home!
    Punkin and Moontat like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Lisa's faint was caught on camera and obvious. Porsha's faint was not filmed, so we have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Porsha also gained an admission to the hospital. Lisa's faint was just a little too "pretty". People who "fake faint" tend to put their dramatics to use for what THEY think a faint should look like. All faints are not created equal.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Lisa's faint was caught on camera and obvious. Porsha's faint was not filmed, so we have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Porsha also gained an admission to the hospital. Lisa's faint was just a little too "pretty". People who "fake faint" tend to put their dramatics to use for what THEY think a faint should look like. All faints are not created equal.
    yes with Porsha when she did that blood pressure machine it was high when she was seated so yes her faint I believe. Lisa hers was a staged faint lol
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread