+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

My jaw hit the floor when that old bitty flat out lied about what had happened! Cameron was completly attacked by those geriatric women, she remained calm and respectful even though they were up in her face. I can't stand Joyce, and I think Kandi is a coward for not putting her mama in her place! I was so embarrassed for Kandi.
    Moontat and jucamer like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

On the show after WWHL, would you believe that Kandi revealed that her mother IS dating??? It must be another species, because it certainly can't be a man. Kandi didn't go into detail, unfortunately.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If Todd truly loved Kandi, he would put up with the mom and he would sign the prenup agreement. Kandi loves her mom and she is not going to change her ways. Maybe Mamma Joyce is tired of Kandi's skunky boyfriends. Maybe she cannot see straight.

None of the relatives appear to like Todd. I can see that that would mess up a wedding. And I really do not know that Todd is only attracted to Kandi because of her money.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    If Todd truly loved Kandi, he would put up with the mom and he would sign the prenup agreement. Kandi loves her mom and she is not going to change her ways. Maybe Mamma Joyce is tired of Kandi's skunky boyfriends. Maybe she cannot see straight.

None of the relatives appear to like Todd. I can see that that would mess up a wedding. And I really do not know that Todd is only attracted to Kandi because of her money.
    I don't like Todd IMO there is something off with him. I don't think he has to take her vitriol and violent behavior to prove he loves Kandi. Even iron wears out and mama Joyce is draining just watching her on tv. I can't imagine having to deal with her in person. I mean some may say Kandi needs to prove she loves Todd by getting her mom in check!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Punkin, Prism and overseas like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Oh, that was very good, right on Mr. Perry. Joyce is acting out her fear in all the wrong ways.... although Joyce may be correct.....saying Kandi's intended is a user, there for Kandi's money and lifestyle.... Joyce has no business interfering. And Kandi has no business acting like a frightened five year old pandering to her domineering mommy dearest.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I think Kandi does have fear that he is not the one. That is why she is crying. She should listen to her inner voice; and not what she thinks a person in love should do. Someone who truly loves you will take the time you need to be calm. If there is pressure, then that is a sign.
    Punkin and Prism like this.
    You can do it!

I just don't get mama Joyce she really needs a shrink. I love little Ayden. I laughed do hard when he turned down candy from mama Joyce. Little kids know when they are in the presence of evil.

Kenya really needs to be gone. I am tired of her and her assistants. Why these ladies can't be on time is beyond me. 2and 3 hours late is just insane. I would have left without them!

Porsha and those 7k shoes and she is only getting $5k per month from Kordell. I hope she can live and sleep in those bad boys! Did this fool say the Underground Railroad was a real train? Omg
    Punkin, Moontat and overseas like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She didn't get the 7K ones; she got the 3K ones, which is just as ridiculous, to me.
    Punkin and Moontat like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She didn't get the 7K ones; she got the 3K ones, which is just as ridiculous, to me.
    Yes I have no problem buying what you want if you can afford it. However Porsha is really living above her means now. You would not be living rent free in y home and buying 3500 shoes!
    prhoshay likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread