+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 405 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1368Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3232926;
    Kim, though...put the ta-tas away and get over yourself. She makes Lauri of the OC look like Jackie Kennedy.

For Sure! Sheree said NeNe doesn't know fashion. Helloooooooooo! Look at your new best friend!

Quote Originally Posted by coco unit;3232713;
    Kim is making a fool of the entertainment industry. She must know that she can't sing. NeNe is right, she's never heard her sing or hum. REAL singers sing all the time! Kim just thinks that she can market her image and probablly assumes with Big Poppa's money that they can do a Milli Vanilli type deal with her. She looked sooooo insecure at her lesson with Miss Jan. She kept making excuses for herself. She knows that she is a phoney. And what about Sheree? She said "Kim has a beautiful voice, beautiful." Sheree is a bitch to the core.
    The topper was when Miss Jan was talking to her about pitch and not being able to hit the note and Kim said "what does that have to do with recording?" I thought Miss Jan was gonna fall out of her chair!

WOW....I really love this show. It is way better than the two previous Housewives.

I am getting really annoyed with NeNe. I see on here a lot of people praise her for being real, but in reality, I feel like she was the one who instigated the whole fight between Kim and her. They were friends for years, and she was apart of her children's lives, and then to go and say that behind her back, I'd be angry as well. But, I find it funny that they have switched friends, and have taken on each others personas. And then, I truly feel like because NeNe is hanging with DeShawn, she comes up with a foundation?? It may just be me, but DeShawn seemed a little put off by that. I'm certainly glad she is trying to help women, but she seems to be the fakest of all of them.

Kim, well I used to be in love with her, but it's slowly going away. The whole Big Papa thing, is mixed in my opinion. She has a FAT ring on her finger, and she was talking about how she loves him and she hopes they will marry. I do not think he is married...that's way to risky, and I would really hope they wouldn't do anything to intentionally ruin someone's marriage for ratings....I'd hope ANd who else thinks Kim and Sheree should makeout already....geez. Awkward.

Sheree seems to not have a clue about the other side of fashion, and I'm stoked to see what Michael has to say. I saw the preview, and cringed....speaking of cringed, I had to stop my DVR and walk away when I heard Kim do her thing. YIKES!!

DeShawn is the most genuine I feel. And Lisa as well. They just want to keep the peace, nothing wrong with that. I know these shows wouldn't be anything without drama, but I would totally love to see somewhere in the US not be dysfunctional....lol...they are all truly too old to be acting like they're in high school.

Oh well, OC starts soon woot woot!! Can't wait for the new girl drama

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3233590;
    The topper was when Miss Jan was talking to her about pitch and not being able to hit the note and Kim said "what does that have to do with recording?" I thought Miss Jan was gonna fall out of her chair!
    I know, right? Her whole "I don't need to know the ABCs of music, I'm a singer" bullsh!t was ridiculous!

Whaaaaaat? Sweetheart, singing is a subset of musical performance. Get a grip, come down off your high horse, and learn something from someone who's trying to help you out!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3233269;
    All the Ho’s down in Hotlanta love money a lot
    They like to spend their men’s money
    While acting like a snot!
    Some might think their Manolo’s are too tight
    Others would say their weaves aren’t quite right

The Ho’s loved their money, every nickel and dime
    Filled their days with shopping
    And drinking lots of wine
    They appeared on a TV show about their lives
    Some even claimed to be Housewives!

While bragging and claiming to have a lot of class
    The Atlanta Housewives showed their ignorance
    And one even showed her ass
    Lisa and Ed act very cool; she works for a living
    And doesn’t act a fool

Check out Kim with the really bad wig
    She thinks she can sing
    And will make it very big
    Once Mrs. Poppa sees this show
    Kim will be back to being a Ho

Since she can’t even spell “cat”
    This Housewife will be saying
    “Do you want fries to go with that?”
    Her pampered life will come to an end
    As she’s left with out a nickel to spend

While Sheree is attempting to design her gowns
    She shows them to an expert
    Who does nothing but frowns
    She thinks she has money and is very elite
    She’ll be left without shoes for her feet

DeShawn may be sweet
    As she tries to keep peace
    That girl definitely isn’t elite!
    The big diamond gala, was a huge flop
    And a business woman, she is not

Nene has a great husband who cares
    She speaks her mind
    While flaunting her wares
    While she does act a little ghetto
    She’s the most real Atlanta Ho

The Ho’s of Atlanta live like queens
    Going out to fancy places
    Hoping to be seen
    When it comes to an end
    They’ll be working at Walmart
    Asking other shoppers if they’d like a cart!

That is hilarious!! Thankyou for making me laugh

FORT Fogey

I started off as a slow fan of this series but now that the finale is approaching, I'm panicking because I have grown to REALLY enjoy it, and I want to see more. In a way, I think I enjoy it more that the other wives. These women are really evolving and I want to see how it turns out.

The lives of the other housewives are set in stone. No change, just social drama. On the Atlanta housewives, we see Sheree and Lisa starting businesses, young DeShawn coming into her own, Kim and her singing etc. And, of course, NeNe. There's so much drama surrounding her that I can't help but want to see how it plays out. This show, unlike the others, is really like a real-life soap opera. LOVE IT!

I think I posted earlier that these women were just living off their men with the exception of Lisa. That's probably still true, but the difference is these gals are "walking the talk" and getting out there doing their thing...working to create their own identities separate from their husbands'. At the end of the day, that's probably a better way of looking at things. Who cares whose money it is...the important thing is finding a path and following it. These women are finding their paths and I want to see where their paths take them.

The other thing I like about this show are the husband's. NeNe, Lisa, and DeShawn's husbands SEEM to be really great people - and husbands.

Attn: Bravo! Middle-aged white woman here wanting more of Atlanta housewives!

Oh, and Michael Knight? PERFECT addition to the drama.
    Last edited by Jexter; 11-13-2008 at 01:30 AM.

Andy Cohen from Bravo has a new blog up. Apparently they taped the reunion show this past week-end and from some of the spoilers I've read, the fur really began to fly.

BRAVOtv.com : Blogs : Andys Blog

Where on earth do I begin to report the nonsense that has transpired since Friday? I am boarding a plane from Atlanta to NYC after a -- what's the word here -- um, how about dramatic Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion taping. I mean DRAMA, people. I haven't seen anything like it since never. And watch the show tonight to find out the results of NeNe's DNA test, and to hear Sheree say "She, by Sheree" 10 times too few. I am obsessed with "She by Shiree."

The love affair between Anderson Cooper and NeNe continues. Yesterday afternoon I had NeNe (who has a new short 'do) leave him a (hysterical) voicemail, and last night he gave her a shout-out on "360." I will have much more on the Atlanta Reunion as the weeks come. I need to process it, OK?
    CYA

FORT Newbie

These women are GHETTO. All I can say is atleast the women from the OC and NY have class & most of them make there OWN money. Owning Dolce&Gabbana dosent make you classy. These women need to go buy a clue. OH and im SOOO curious to know who big poppa is. I wonder why she keeps him a secret? Probably because hes some really old guy whom shes to ashamed of & just loves the cash flow. Or perhaps hes married? Sooner or later we will find out who he is and im oh so curious to find out. Maybe im wrong but I HIGHLY doubt it. I mean she calls him Big Poppa he HAS to be atleast 20+ years older then her. The things women will do for money. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! What kindve example is that for her daughters? Thats its ok to be with men just for the cash flow? Lets get real now. If Big Poppa wasent in the picture this chick wouldnt have ANYTHING thats almost guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalHottie;3233665;
    These women are GHETTO. All I can say is atleast the women from the OC and NY have class & most of them make there OWN money. Owning Dolce&Gabbana dosent make you classy. These women need to go buy a clue. OH and im SOOO curious to know who big poppa is. I wonder why she keeps him a secret? Probably because hes some really old guy whom shes to ashamed of & just loves the cash flow. Or perhaps hes married? Sooner or later we will find out who he is and im oh so curious to find out. Maybe im wrong but I HIGHLY doubt it. I mean she calls him Big Poppa he HAS to be atleast 20+ years older then her. The things women will do for money. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! What kindve example is that for her daughters? Thats its ok to be with men just for the cash flow? Lets get real now. If Big Poppa wasent in the picture this chick wouldnt have ANYTHING thats almost guaranteed.

Big Poppa is married with 2 sons, in his 50s and is Iranian. He's in commercial real estate.
    Kocktail Kat

FORT Fan

Apparently Kim broke up with Big Poppa. Here's what mediatakeout is reporting:

November 13, 2008. Yesterday MediaTakeOut.com told you that there was rumored drama at the Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion - well now we've got CONFIRMATION!!!

According to one of MedaiTakeOut.com's most TRUSTED insiders, drama popped off between Lisa Hartwell and Kim Zolciak. While our insider denies any PHYSICAL confrontation occurred, they did say that things "got heated" on the stage and it was "a very tense and potentially dangerous" situation.

And MediaTakeOut.com managed to catch up to Kim and ask about the drama during the reunion show. Kim explained to us that she was NOT ALLOWED to comment specifically on what popped off. But she did tell MediaTakeOut.com that what happened on the show was "traumatic" and explained that she has consulted an attorney regarding incidents that transpired between her and Lisa.

But Kim did manage to drop a HUGE BOMB on MediaTakeOut.com. Kim told us that her and "Big Poppa" - her mysterious boyfriend - have BROKEN UP.

Kim explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "Everyone is wondering who Big Poppa is -but I'll never tell." She continued, "Me and Big Poppa were actually ENGAGED . We dated for over 3 years and last Spring he gave me a 5 carat canary yellow engagement ring."

And while Kim wouldn't tell us who Big Poppa is, she did give us some hints. Kim told MediaTakeOut.com, "He's not Black, and he's not an athlete ... And while he's CURRENTLY MARRIED, he's in the midst of going through a divorce."

Wonder who'll be Kim's next BIG POPPA!!!

Real Housewives Of Atlanta DRAMA!!! Kim Breaks Up With Big POPPA ... Plus EXCLUSIVE Details On Her FIGHT With Lisa!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008

+ Reply to Thread