+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

So sorry over the loss of your sister, Liz. I lost one of mine three years ago of pancreatic cancer. She was my best friend for all of my life. Still can't get over missing her all the time.

As for Nene, isn't Tyler Perry around Atlanta? As prolific as he is, I should think he'd be ringing her phone. She's the over-the-top kinda actress he uses in his comedies.
    Lizard, PA Snow Bunny and jucamer like this.

FORT Fanatic

Phaedra is definitely not getting the edit this season. She's coming across as self-absorbed and very harsh. She's already gotten what she wants from Apollo...the kids, so we'll see how this develops. I hope it's just a bad edit and things between them are not as bad as Bravo's editing them to be.
    Punkin, PA Snow Bunny and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Phaedra is definitely not getting the edit this season. She's coming across as self-absorbed and very harsh. She's already gotten what she wants from Apollo...the kids, so we'll see how this develops. I hope it's just a bad edit and things between them are not as bad as Bravo's editing them to be.
    Considering there is plenty of talk about Apollo and Kenya getting busy in a hotel room it seems she IMO has a right to be some what salty with apollo. This coming from me who can't stand Phaedra lol
    Lizard likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can see Phaedra having "issues" if she is being bothered with Apollo's issues. Not unreasonable.
    Moontat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My take on FadeRahh is that she acts like a flake to get attention, but works very, very hard. I think she's exhausted keeping up the glamour appearance along with children, work and school. She's none too bright, but I sense she keeps moving.

The husband seems like a man who takes the easy way out, he seems way lazy and hates FadeRahh's nagging. The look on his face, his lack of eye contact, and his failure to voice a logical explanation and stick to it during their "discussion" was telling; he's dishonest, finally fessing up to having actually met Twirly in CA after having at first denied it. Look for a divorce or at best a separation, maybe soon, maybe later- dishonesty kills relationships.
    Punkin, Lizard, MsDiva2007 and 1 others like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    My take on FadeRahh is that she acts like a flake to get attention, but works very, very hard. I think she's exhausted keeping up the glamour appearance along with children, work and school. She's none too bright, but I sense she keeps moving.

The husband seems like a man who takes the easy way out, he seems way lazy and hates FadeRahh's nagging. The look on his face, his lack of eye contact, and his failure to voice a logical explanation and stick to it during their "discussion" was telling; he's dishonest, finally fessing up to having actually met Twirly in CA after having at first denied it. Look for a divorce or at best a separation, maybe soon, maybe later- dishonesty kills relationships.
    Wanting the dream of being loved sometimes makes otherwise smart people stupid. "Not that I can recall" sounds dishonest. Because "no" is the answer when you have not seen a person. I wonder how long Phaedra could stomach a liar.

I hope she had a prenup. Or maybe he will get his suck up on to not lose the golden goose.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-27-2013 at 09:14 AM.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    You can do it!

Phaedra seems to be somewhat off to me. She is not a happy camper right now, and it shows. I don't blame her for the mess with the Psycho and her hubby but it seems to be more than that, and I really wonder if it's exhaustion or if she is having a post partum depression. Those are horrible. I had a delayed one; I woke up every day wanting to die. She just reads to me as somebody who doesn't care anymore.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

Carmen--suspect for the lose your mother recommendation; it does not appear that kandi's mother has ever let her down. Maybe Carmen's mother has let her down and she is projecting. And maybe Kandi's mom cannot see straight from the advice Carmen is giving.....Lizard says that Kandi's mom would be right to not like Carmen just for the advice she is giving on tv. There are people that cannot be friends because they give you advice that drags you down. Carmen maybe one of them. Ithink she would be good to lose Carmen

Apollo-- since there are children involved I know Phaedra has to weigh her actions. From all that i cannot tell whether Apollo is friend or foe. And who can theses days in the romance department. But the purpose is served. Phaedra has the loves of her life (something to celebrate because a lot of us do not) her sons. She needs to give them what it takes to have a good life.

Peter's advice-- good advice. I do not really think Apollo is mature enough to give her what she needs.

Phaedra's Scorpio comments-- I find a lot of truth in astrology, particularly natal charts. The water signs such as Scorpios can have great love. Just hope it is not misplaced love.

Cynthia and Peter's upcoming struggle...real people at middle age have to deal with it. So we feel. But it does appear that Peter might not be the best bar owner. I think Cynthia should be making senior citizen plans. Time passes so fast. Turning it over to God is always the right thing. But her path might not involve Peter.
    You can do it!

Kenya and Kandi are on Bethenny right now
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Who is Carmen?? It's not unusual for me to have trouble with names on these shows.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread