+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #3431
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,663

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    From the scene of her screaming and yelling it looks like at least one eye is wide open.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  2. #3432
    FORT Fanatic harleyswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    618

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Just read on the rumor mill that Kandi and Todd were married. If that's true then congrats, but from the previews, it looks like she may have caught him cheating or something. Kenya annoys the hell out of me! And what is up with Pheadra's boobs? She looks like she's had a butt implanted on her chest.

  3. #3433
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,663

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Just read on the rumor mill that Kandi and Todd were married. If that's true then congrats, but from the previews, it looks like she may have caught him cheating or something. Kenya annoys the hell out of me! And what is up with Pheadra's boobs? She looks like she's had a butt implanted on her chest.
    According to Kandi's management she did not get married in Mexico. Kandi was screaming at Todd and apparently from what it seems from the footage he went after her.

    Phaedra and her chest fat she pushes up into a bra to make it appear she has breasts is just really not a good look. Not to mention Kenya and her fake pointed butt also. Why women don't want to age gracefully is beyond me.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #3434
    FORT Fanatic lilymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    680

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Yeah, they like to age DISgracefully, don't they? lol. Kenya had crazy written all over her from the word go. And Phaedra and the buttchest? I had to laugh so hard I started up coughing again.

    It sort of bothers me that there's been trouble between Kandi and Todd. I musta missed that part. Did they have a huge fight on camera or something? Probably because I have a tiny bit of respect for Kandi left, and I wanted to see her happy. She wants to be married and have a family.

  5. #3435
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,663

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Yeah, they like to age DISgracefully, don't they? lol. Kenya had crazy written all over her from the word go. And Phaedra and the buttchest? I had to laugh so hard I started up coughing again.

    It sort of bothers me that there's been trouble between Kandi and Todd. I musta missed that part. Did they have a huge fight on camera or something? Probably because I have a tiny bit of respect for Kandi left, and I wanted to see her happy. She wants to be married and have a family.
    Its one of the guys pulling todd away from going at Kandi
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  6. #3436
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,889

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    At first I did not like Kenya. But she is funny. She makes me laugh.
    You can do it!

  7. #3437
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,496

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    A lot of crazy people can make you laugh. I'm just not sure she is all there.
    Punkin, MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  8. #3438
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,663

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    A lot of crazy people can make you laugh. I'm just not sure she is all there.
    yes Kenya comes across to me as someone who is really off their meds and needs to seek help. I mean she is scary crazy. I don't find her the least bit funny. I find her kind of sad and desperate.
    Punkin and Moontat like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  9. #3439
    FORT Fanatic lilymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    680

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    yes Kenya comes across to me as someone who is really off their meds and needs to seek help. I mean she is scary crazy. I don't find her the least bit funny. I find her kind of sad and desperate.
    me too. sad crazy. are you saying in your other post that todd went after kandi physically? like to beat her? omg!

  10. #3440
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,889

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    I read about the Todd cheating thing. I think Cynthia Bailey gave good advice. She said that just ask him. And that if one is cheating he would not be able to hide it because a woman who would cheat with a married man or a committed man would be telling someone.

    I love love and marriages. But it is better off to just wait and not get too vested if you have uncertainties going on. From her past relationship, it seems like Kandi is willing to take some risk in the love department. And maybe that has been helpful to her songwriting artistry.
    Punkin likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.