+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Heck, she doesn't even put an 's' on the end of the word!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Bridemaids,lol I have a cousin who says it the same way
    Oh that is absolute laziness and a major pet peeve of mine. UGH!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh that is absolute laziness and a major pet peeve of mine. UGH!
    about 4 years ago when my cousin was getting married we went round in round over this. My cousin says and I quote" when speaking to one bridemaid it is not plural. Bridemaid is one. when talking to more than one they are Bridesmaids." lol we could not get her to change her opinion. So apparently Nene is not alone in her thinking lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I guess it really goes back to my saying of "Meet people where they are and let 'em lay." At least you all tried.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally watched Nene's and Greg's wedding. I only got emotional when her sons were walking her down the aisle. Does anyone know what is wrong with the eldest son's leg?

I didn't think her dresses did her any favors. The last one looked like a giant t-shirt. The first one looked like it had a bedsheet at the bottom. The second one showed her less than flattering aspect. Oh well....I hope she is happy with her pictures. I am also not a fan of her blonde fingerwave-style hair. Bless her heart, all of the way around.

I am glad Marlow (sp?) was as subdued as she was; I was also surprised. The bridesmaids all looked lovely.

I watched the wedding even though I couldn't stomach the prior episodes. It was pretty, and there were some nice moments. I liked seeing her and Kim together, being nice to one another again. Other reality "stars" I noticed were Gretchen and Slade from OC. Some other notables were there but I can't remember who they were now.

Omg Kenya: when she pulled nene's ear I was waiting for Nene stomp her a mud hole and walk it dry. I know I would have. Who does she think she is telling people who they can invite to their wedding? Season one Nene would have that's for sure. Lol

Porscha : I feel for her. How does your husband only come see you once in the hospital after a miscarriage?

Kandi: The Ronald mccdonald hair has to go. I am not sure someone who has no fashion sense should be doing a clothing line.

Phaedra needs to quit with the calling her son Mr President.

Cynthia last person she needs to let work with her money is Peter.
    Punkin likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I totally agree about you on Kenya and Nene. Kenya is absolutely obnoxious.

Porsha....I understand what Kordell's issue was in not coming to see her in the hospital. With HIS head, he was afraid the personnel would deprive him of his liberty by mistaking him for a science experiment from the lab, trying to escape. I did like the way Porsha and her mother and sister dissected his behavior, issue-by-issue, and are coming to the most rational conclusion. Sounds like it's beyond denial, to me. Time will tell his story. He KNOWS he was wrong for getting married.

Do my Georgians really think Phaedra's baby's birth certificate really says "Mr. President"? They, honestly, don't know that his name is Dylan?

Yeah, Kandi. Lose the clown hair. It is most unflattering. The Fashion Queens were hilarious on the after-show. I am soooo glad to see them back!! I was thinking.....why are Mama Joyce and Wendy Williams having an issue with Todd, and calling him an opportunist? Kandi, this is your business and no one else's. She has the money to live her life any way SHE pleases and she is NOT a child. They have a problem with what looks like him living off her but, if the situation was reversed, would they have a problem with that?? How she chooses to live her life is up to her and Riley. She'll never be happy trying to live her live for her mother's approval. She needs to get a spine. She can spend her money any way she wants to spend it. I'm guessing that Mama Joyce doesn't mind benefitting from Kandi's money.

The fight scene with Kandi there is stuff all over the internet about it. It's not a fight between the guys though it is a lot different then what the clip shows. Todd just gives me a bad vibe.

Kenya likes to come to events and act like a fool. Nene's shoe event, Cynthia's modeling even and now this. I really get a mentally ill vibe for. This woman.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

If Todd is bad for Kandi, she will either figure it out and learn the lesson.....or she won't. This is HER road to travel, HER life to live.

+ Reply to Thread