+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I think Nene has always been honest and works at being fair and objective. The problem is that her delivery was blunt and often fueled by anger. What I see in Nene is a more mature - if not spiritual - person. She's learning how to not let petty things get to her.

Plus, I think with her fame, she has realized that lashing out won't get her far in her career.

Is Greg really different? Or is Nene in denial? She had reached the point of fed up. Is it not quicker to get there if you have been there.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Is Greg really different? Or is Nene in denial? She had reached the point of fed up. Is it not quicker to get there if you have been there.
    Personally I think Greg wants some of the fame and money nene is bringing in now. Not sure he changed much. The relationship with his older kids is telling.
    Jexter and Lizard like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think he knows he can still work her. And she is famous. Both of them are jokers. So i can see a like attracting like. But if he wronged her once before he will do it again. She better have got that prenup. She has things out of order. Prenup first. Then hand the american express to the planner.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I hate to be a pessimist but Nene didn't do herself any favors by remarrying Greg. I think it will work against her professionally...it reads as if Nene isn't all that savvy...and a little stuck in her non-Hollywood ways.

IMO, of course.

I don't believe the storyline that Greg "wronged" Nene. I suspect they are in this farce together, divorced for ratings, now remarried for ratings. They are bootstrappers from nowhere and together they are working the Bravo machine... with full blessing of Bravo Andy and accomplices.

Nene's a scrapper, street smart too. Don't believe for a minute there was much reality in their breakup. They're now milking the "Greg's adult children" storyline; that's only minimally interesting. What next?
    captain and PA Snow Bunny like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So Atlanat & BH are starting up again...where are the ladies from NYC???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Here is a trailer of the upcoming season. Guess I can post this. FORT will let me know.

http://www.funkydineva.com/real-hous...ty-more-video/
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I have never watched Nene on Houswives, but I have seen her in a few interviews and on Glee and thought she was okay, but I happened to see her planning her wedding on some show today and it was such a turnoff. It was scene where she is explaining why she is so much better than other brides, sport's wives, etc. and how her wedding planner was not pleasing her, etc. Very unbecoming. It wasn't funny either. And why is she marrying this guy? He's her ex-husband, right? I guess it makes good tv.

Debb, that's NeNe for you. She is nothing if not egotistical. I do find her to be comical at times but it doesn't make the other any easier to watch, lol.

+ Reply to Thread