+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 417 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I can't believe next week is the finale! Time flies!

I felt bad for NeNe but also a little baffled. She is a grown woman not a child and said she never had a close relationship with the man she thought was her father. All of the emotions were a little suprising to me. But,that's ok. I'm not judging....just observing.

DeShawn does look like she has dentures. There is something weird going on with her mouth when she speaks.

Funny how Kim and Sheree like to talk about how miserable NeNe is. I don't see it. I think she has a great disposition and life.

For someone who likes to focus on looks, Sheree's ex is nothing and I mean nothing to look at. I wonder what spin Kim would put on that since they are the pretty girls who can pick who they want.

I would feel bad for Lisa but I know her husband gets cut from the Raiders within a few weeks of signing and is back at home with her. So, she gets her wish.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

For someone who likes to focus on looks, Sheree's ex is nothing and I mean nothing to look at. I wonder what spin Kim would put on that since they are the pretty girls who can pick who they want.

I don't think Sheree or Kim go by looks on a man, They go by what's in their wallet!

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know how old Nene's husband Gregg Leakes is? Me and a friend have a bet going. Thanks, Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3232809;
    Big Papa likes 'granny panties'?!? ugh! visual! Bring on the eye bleach!
    Big Poppa is Iranian and probably makes her wear a Hijab over her head.
    Kocktail Kat

Hopefully not too far off the subject but I did a google search for Dwight and a few results popped up on youtube... "behind the purple door official trailer"... I watched the clip and if it does become a show, I would totally watch it.

Did he really say he was 50? He looks good for his age.

Huh, Kim didn't mention her "singing career" last night, did he?? (typo, but I'm keeping it)

Sheree is so full of herself!

All the Ho’s down in Hotlanta love money a lot
    They like to spend their men’s money
    While acting like a snot!
    Some might think their Manolo’s are too tight
    Others would say their weaves aren’t quite right

The Ho’s loved their money, every nickel and dime
    Filled their days with shopping
    And drinking lots of wine
    They appeared on a TV show about their lives
    Some even claimed to be Housewives!

While bragging and claiming to have a lot of class
    The Atlanta Housewives showed their ignorance
    And one even showed her ass
    Lisa and Ed act very cool; she works for a living
    And doesn’t act a fool

Check out Kim with the really bad wig
    She thinks she can sing
    And will make it very big
    Once Mrs. Poppa sees this show
    Kim will be back to being a Ho

Since she can’t even spell “cat”
    This Housewife will be saying
    “Do you want fries to go with that?”
    Her pampered life will come to an end
    As she’s left with out a nickel to spend

While Sheree is attempting to design her gowns
    She shows them to an expert
    Who does nothing but frowns
    She thinks she has money and is very elite
    She’ll be left without shoes for her feet

DeShawn may be sweet
    As she tries to keep peace
    That girl definitely isn’t elite!
    The big diamond gala, was a huge flop
    And a business woman, she is not

Nene has a great husband who cares
    She speaks her mind
    While flaunting her wares
    While she does act a little ghetto
    She’s the most real Atlanta Ho

The Ho’s of Atlanta live like queens
    Going out to fancy places
    Hoping to be seen
    When it comes to an end
    They’ll be working at Walmart
    Asking other shoppers if they’d like a cart!
    Kocktail Kat

KocktailKat - BRAVO!!!!!! (no pun intended!)

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Wow..... I don't the big H word is necessary.

But anyway I forgot to mention that the funniest line to me last night was when NeNe said she heard Sheree was 'pretending to be a designer'. I know she is putting on somewhat of a show for the cameras but she is still hilarious.

Sheree's samples were horrible- she should take the seamstress to Peoples Court.

I feel bad that the two events DeShawn has had at her home haven't gone over too well. Poor thing.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

This sounds so heartless but I was so hoping Sheree's fashion show would make her look like the idiot she is and I wasn't disappointed.

Kim and Sheree showed their true colors last night by not showing up for the barbiecew at DeShawn's and NeNe, as usual, outshined her two former friends by a mile.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Last night - where to start?! How about Sheree. When I saw her reaction to the clothes I kept thinking "something is amiss" then it hit me....it appears this is the first time she has seen these pieces AND she apparently didn't pick out the fabrics either based on the way she was handling them as if the fabric was wrong as well. It looks like to me she gave this woman the sketches and her "vision" and didn't oversee anymore than that. I'm not a designer but I'm SURE that that has to be a priority particularly for your first showing. I think that event helped her see that money and her people can't make this thing successful, if she's going to be a designer she'll need to be ALL in not just "oversee". I'm sure the guy from Project Runway will be sure to let her know that.
    DeShawn - I like her. I think her heart is in the right place even if she doesn't execute well. She is definitely proud of her status but I don't see that she hates on anyone else for their success either. I don't see her as sad in general, she's always happy with hubby,etc. I think she may be a little overly optimistic so it gets to her when things don't work out. I also think her pronunciation of certain words have more to do with wherever she is from vs being ghetto
    Kim - A hot mess. The Big Poppa thing is enough but the continued lovefest with Sheree is just getting kind of strange. She very well may be 30 but she wears so MUCH makeup and hair that it (along with the smoking/drinking) makes her look old.
    Lisa - I like too although from posts I'm realizing she is a bit of a gossiper since she spilled the beans to Sheree KNOWING she was not going to keep it to herself. I saw where people were ?? why she wore a coverup and as soon as I saw it I thought that's probably what I would do. If they decided that was the shoot they wanted I wouldn't want thousands of folks seeing me just in my bikini. It would just seem invasive to me too.
    Nene - While Nene "keeps it real" She is also a drama queen and it gets old. The fact that she seems to be really sincere and have a good heart causes you to kind of overlook her...oh I know they were waiting on me, where's Nene, where's Nene...little self absorbed moments. I like her though. I too was surprised at the reaction regarding her Dad since he hasn't been a big part of her life but I guess she had deep feelings for him regardless of it...I guess as most kids do.

+ Reply to Thread