+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1590Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Phaedra and Apollo have welcomed a new son over the past day or two. Another Aiden terrorist! He was a couple of weeks early.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    On Wendy Williams today, she said that it was on a website that Kordell's and Porsha's divorce news was completely contrived! Wendy said that they had gotten word that they were going to be fired and they put that out in an attempt to stay on the show. Wendy said she was going to call the Fashion Queens (Miss Lawrence and Derek J.) immediately after the show to see what they could tell her.
    She didn't seem all that upset about the whole thing and she and Kordell are still living in the same house.

I saw Porsha on WWHL and she said that they are still living in the same house.

Wow. Another boy for Phaedra and Apollo huh? That Aiden is spoiled rotten. I hope she doesn't do those outlandish parties for this one the way she always has him. She will though. I was kind of hoping she would have a girl. But then again I'm not sure what she might teach a girl. Could be scary!

A girl would have been nice, and Apollo would have been "whipped"!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know what to think about what they are saying about Porsha's divorce, after all many said the same about Nene's divorce and now the two are back together.

I thought that Porsha had stated in an interview (maybe Watch what happens live) that her lawyers advised her NOT to leave the house and that she doesn't stay there every single night. That might be why she's still there.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 05-13-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: can't spell, can't type...choose one
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

So, Nene Leakes just remarried Gregg! Not a big surprise. Congratulations! Hope it works out. Really.

I think the odds are in their favor!
    Punkin, mayamaisha and jucamer like this.

FORT Fan

I used to LOVE Nene but started hating her in Season 3 and still can't stand her. But her love or Greg is real. I truly want them to last.

I think they will last this time. Congrats to them!

Since they no longer even live in Atlanta, why is she still on this show?
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread