+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Keep in mind.....Perception IS Reality to the person who is 'perceiving'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That may be, but I think most sane people can admit that sometimes their perceptions are incorrect.
    Of course, look who we're talking about. Sane probably doesn't apply here.

We don't live in a world of reality,
    we live in a world of perceptions.
    Gerald J. Simmons

That's the way life is.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

On Wendy Williams today, she said that it was on a website that Kordell's and Porsha's divorce news was completely contrived! Wendy said that they had gotten word that they were going to be fired and they put that out in an attempt to stay on the show. Wendy said she was going to call the Fashion Queens (Miss Lawrence and Derek J.) immediately after the show to see what they could tell her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I haven't watched her new sitcom, but if the episode of Glee that aired last week is any indication NeNe is completely devoid of any acting skills.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    On Wendy Williams today, she said that it was on a website that Kordell's and Porsha's divorce news was completely contrived! Wendy said that they had gotten word that they were going to be fired and they put that out in an attempt to stay on the show. Wendy said she was going to call the Fashion Queens (Miss Lawrence and Derek J.) immediately after the show to see what they could tell her.
    If this were true, WOW.

We know, for sure, that Kordell is still living in the house but, per Wendy and the Fashion Queens, Porsha said that the rumor was not true. Apparently, she said that he was trying to talk her back into getting back together, but she was not receptive to his attempts.

I guess only time will tell. Last night, Nene said that Porsha was the housewife was she suggested needed to be replaced, but she has changed her mind as long as Kordell remains out of the picture since NeNe feels that Kordell changes WHO Porsha is. She did everything but use the word 'control'.

I didn't realize that that jerk already had child.

Really interesting story. I wonder what the truth is. It seems strange that Kordell would still be in the house if they're divorcing, but then it wouldn't be the first time that's happened. If Porsha says she will not take him back, maybe it is a rumor and nothing more. I'd love to know!

Porsha is immature, impressionable, easy manipulated, and probably will stay with Kordell through several more dust-ups. She's not quite bright, a slow learner it seems, and dependent; so I suspect she'll be subservient to him until she matures and gains self esteem. That's darned sad. And it's playing out on national television. Not good for her at all.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Porsha is immature, impressionable, easy manipulated, and probably will stay with Kordell through several more dust-ups. She's not quite bright, a slow learner it seems, and dependent; so I suspect she'll be subservient to him until she matures and gains self esteem. That's darned sad. And it's playing out on national television. Not good for her at all.
    I don't think Porsha is the brightest bulb, but she's not a complete dullard. And I think she has it in her to find her own voice - and to stand by it. We saw this in her interviews on the show. She was, inch by inch, coming into her own - and acknowledging that there may be issues with Kordell as a result.

And, anyone who stands up to Kenya the way she has is not a weak person.

Painful as this experience might be, and assuming it is true - and not staged for the show, I think Porsha will be stronger for it in the end. She has the support of her cast mates - and likely women everywhere (Kordell, on the other hand....).

She may be better off for this mess in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread